• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV gets they're Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Do you think that TAV gets the armors from they're master? like when they gets stronger and closer too become a Keyblade master they gets more parts of they're armors?

Ventus.png

you can see some parts of the armor under his clothes, his shoes are a part of the armor and it is a part on his shoulder.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm pretty sure they do. Good idea. (it's just that getting more armour later is just...no)

Last edited:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Do you think that TAV gets the armors from they're master? like when they gets stronger and closer too become a Keyblade master they gets more parts of they're armors?

Ventus.png

you can see some parts of the armor under his clothes, his shoes are a part of the armor and it is a part on his shoulder.

i dont like the iddea of colecting armor as you progress

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Ventus.png

If that were to happen. I would like to acquire the armor by completely certain levels.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Ventus.png

Where did you find that pose? I've never seen it before.

anima66

personally i think the armor will work like drive gauges. looking at ven you could easily see the armor expandout and cover his body and what not . for the record i never liked the power ranger look in the first place.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Ventus.png

I just noticed what Ventus' pants look like.

Thanks for posting a picture. xD

Muse

you look atrocious
I, too, don't like the idea of them gaining bits and pieces of their armor like it's some kind of reward. I'd sooner say that the little pieces of armor you see on them now is just fashion statement, similar to Sora and his poofy red pants, enormous yellow shoes, and crown necklace in KH1.

Apollo

Silver Member
I, too, don't like the idea of them gaining bits and pieces of their armor like it's some kind of reward. I'd sooner say that the little pieces of armor you see on them now is just fashion statement, similar to Sora and his poofy red pants, enormous yellow shoes, and crown necklace in KH1.

I agree.

I'd hate that anyways.

Radon

mofo
i think they should gain the armour eventualy but i dont think it would be a good idea for them to be gaining little bits as the go

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that it's a suit of armor that reasonates with his Keyblade. As the game goes on, the Keyblade gets stronger and so does the armor.

Of course, I could be spouting random bullshit I know isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back