• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV "Friend" Thingamabob

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
In the Room of Sleep, Xemnas is seen calling Aqua's Armor "Friend". Well i was watching the New Headquarters cutscene from Final Mix and at the end Xigbar said opposite of the Room of Sleep is the Room of Awakening. He said Xemnas is searching for his other "Friend" there. In the BBS trailer when Terra is talking to MX in Sunset Horizon, he said "I have a 'friend'..." I think this is more evidence that Terra is the Xehanort we love to hate.(Other than the eye thing and similar looks.) I'm not sure how he became Xehanort but i think this kinda helps the Terra/Xehanort theory. If there are holes go ahead blow my virtual brains out aka tearing this apart.:23:

A

Azrael

It's almost obvious that Terra will become Xehanort.

Which is why Nomura is going to fuck us hard in the anus and come up with some complicated shit that once you think about it makes some damn sense.

No way is Terra going to be soley the one component that forms MX

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Terra is going to be Xehanort. Could u provide me a link to the Terra cutscene u were talking about?

Aria

braver by the minute
It seems way to obvious that Terra would be MX... I mean they made the Xion thing all complicated why wouldnt they make this even more complicated?

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
This is a very old theorie, and i must say i hate the idea of this theorie i dont think terra would or did turn to the darkness well after BBS im pretty sure he is in hidding now or something.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
This is a very old theorie, and i must say i hate the idea of this theorie i dont think terra would or did turn to the darkness well after BBS im pretty sure he is in hidding now or something.
theres just so much evidence to support this theory.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, what if he got separated from his dark side? but then if he did he wouldnt exist because he needs both....
aha but then again if he did I wonder if the dark side would still be alive? I wonder...

Or, he was separated into two. Good and Evil, and the evil one would become Xehanort?...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or, he was separated into two. Good and Evil, and the evil one would become Xehanort?...

And it turns out Xehanort was the good one, and had been forced to eat fish heads before escaping.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
In the Room of Sleep, Xemnas is seen calling Aqua's Armor "Friend". Well i was watching the New Headquarters cutscene from Final Mix and at the end Xigbar said opposite of the Room of Sleep is the Room of Awakening. He said Xemnas is searching for his other "Friend" there. In the BBS trailer when Terra is talking to MX in Sunset Horizon, he said "I have a 'friend'..." I think this is more evidence that Terra is the Xehanort we love to hate.(Other than the eye thing and similar looks.) I'm not sure how he became Xehanort but i think this kinda helps the Terra/Xehanort theory. If there are holes go ahead blow my virtual brains out aka tearing this apart.:23:

isnt it obvious that the friend terra is talking about is Ven?

im not seeing the connection with Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back