• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV connected with ARX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

Sorry if this has been mentioned but....... In a famitsu article, I saw a picture of TAV sitting on an edge like ARX....

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_01-02.jpg

Terra is sitting exactly like Axel. Since Terra is connected with Riku too, this might mean that Axel and Riku are connected too. Ven and Aqua don't look a lot like Xion and Roxas but terra does. I know this might be stupid.

State

Awards
I assume that Nomura wanted to recreate a scene much like how he did in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Read my whole post dude. I am AGAINST the idea of Axel being Riku's Nobody because I know better.
I thought so, but I was just stating for the record that Riku has no nobody. Because someone is bound to come in here and say that's the connection (The OP's post hints towards it by making the whole Terra -> Riku ->Axel connection) and you just provided the best opportunity. Nothing personally, just educating the masses.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
Alright, my bad. It just makes me mad when people are like "Axel is Riku's Nobody because he is friends with Roxas, who is Sora's Nobody." At that point, I want to hunt that person down and shoot them, and say the facts. "Axel is Lea's Nobody, not Riku's."

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Things get re-used a lot in the KH series. Stances for example. Not everyone who ______s the same way as someone else has to be related to said person.

αsiя

space coke
Why do people assume someone is connected because how they sit
It's like saying I have a connection to Britney Spears because I shaved my head

XkeybladerXX

Why do people assume someone is connected because how they sit
It's like saying I have a connection to Britney Spears because I shaved my head

Because it's KH....it's not reality. Stuff like this always happens in KH. Also didn't you notice that Terra is on the left...just like Axel. Aqua is where Xion sat and Ven is where Roxas sat?

Allister Rose

French Lover
In an elaborate way, i guess TAV and ARX are connected, but Xion and roxas is bit of a given and axel isnt so much

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Ive never seen that scan before so let me ask, whos that guy with the red scarf?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ive never seen that scan before so let me ask, whos that guy with the red scarf?

ere are 3, one gaurding the door (aeleus and dilan) and the one with the scarf is braig

braig is the somebody of xigbar

aeleus is the somebody of lexeaus

and dilan is the norbody of xaldin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back