• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Where exactly did TAV armor come from did they earn it form there mentor did they have it to begin with I wanna know tell me where it could possibly be from.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
We dont know any guess is good it maybe from there master it may be from just there outfit.
But after inspecting Vens clothes i think we may have some transformer action >_>

Muse

you look atrocious
Uh, how the hell are we supposed to know? They probably got it from their master. We can't be sure of how exactly they got it though since, you know, we don't have the game yet.

Also, I doubt the armor has any importance whatsoever. Nomura just gave them armor in the secret ending because he didn't want to spoil anything and didn't figure out what he wanted them to look like yet. I doubt that their armor is really anything significant. But then again, I could be wrong.

Shade737

Silver Member
That would be cool if they could of summon their armor like their keyblade.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Hey.
Heres an idea...

Wait till the game, you'll get everything spoilt if you try and find too much.

I did with KH2.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Obviously, since the game is not OUT, we have no idea. But my guess is that you cannot wear the armor since history shows that Kingdom Hearts is not a fan of customizable clothes/choosing your clothes. But Idk, maybe they will be able to. We won't know untill the game comes out...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
what do you think those things are on their shoulders? they kinda look like their armour... who knows?
also i heard that their keyblades can change their form or something *cough* egnimatic soldier in FM *cough*

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist

I did with KH2.

This.

But seriously. The full suits of armor in the Secret Ending were pretty much to conceal their identity and make them look cool. And there might be some symbolism in them.

The actual armor with their clothes in BBS is probably just their for kicks. Armor does make one look cooler.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well... If I had to guess, I would say it might be a little graduation thing (not to master or anything, but maybe to the next level). That or perhaps it is just extra safety measures for when they approached MX (which we all saw significantly helped <_<).

Becoming X said:
Hey.
Heres an idea...

I did with KH2.

Oh, here's an idea:
Maybe we want to find too much and get spoiled, hense why we are trying to find out why things are how they are and how things come to be. If you don't want to learn about, or at least discuss, the future of KH, then why in the hell are you in a section dedicated to it?

Oh, by the way, thanks for "contributing" so much to the discussion at hand. =]

Nomura confirmed the armour as a way to hide their identities/faces before the concept art was finished.
Who knows if it will actually show up in the game.

I doubt it wouldn't show up in BBS since we have already seen Aqua's in FM+.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back