• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tattoos, Body Art, Body Piercings, Body Modification Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I got this in August:
tattoo.jpg

I'm going to be getting this one in a couple of weeks. It'll be on my left thigh.

everything-was-beautiful-and-nothing-hurt.jpg

Eventually (when I save up enough money) I'm going to get a a tattoo going from thigh up until my boob. Going to be a geisha under a cherry blossom tree on a lake. I'll probably get other small ones along the way, too.

I don't normally wear any jewelry, but I do have my ears pierced and I've had my nostril pierced.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I love tattoos but as long as they are not Stupid tattoos like they were inked bad. I want one going down my spine of well... An anatomical drawing of a spine. I also recently pierced my septum but I keep it hidden often. I wouldn't mind a bar piercing on my ears but needles just terrify me. I don't even know how I managed getting the ones I have now. My next piercing will be a belly ring since the first time I had it pierced the jewelry fell out.

yay, a septum-bro. :D

from what i've heard, an industrial piercing (you called it a bar) is pretty painful, because it's essentially just two spaced-out cartilage piercings. granted, i think they look cool as hell, and i'd do one, if it didn't impede on my ability to wear my large headphones.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
yay, a septum-bro. :D

from what i've heard, an industrial piercing (you called it a bar) is pretty painful, because it's essentially just two spaced-out cartilage piercings. granted, i think they look cool as hell, and i'd do one, if it didn't impede on my ability to wear my large headphones.

Cartilage piercings always hurt the most but if I don't get that I might just decide to get the dimple piercings. I don't know if I can hide those though when I try to get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back