• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tattoos, Body Art, Body Piercings, Body Modification Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I would love a hidden Mickey tattoo. Small and somewhere where it wouldn't be noticed to often.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Med Student said:
How do you feel about the people who do do it?

It's cool. Too much judgement and stigma attached to it, I'm all for expressing yourself or whims of any sort but just not my cup of tea.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
My mom has a tramp stramp; she's 55.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Haha, my friends mum recently got a tramp stamp not knowing the stigma around them. The first time my friend saw it she blurted it out, tainting the tattoo forever.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Princess-Sammi

If you wish to modify your body, I support you (unless you're having a swastika tattoo, in which case I draw the line). If you don't, then I support you in that. :)

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
seen this one a couple of times online and i adore it.

tattoo,men,tatoos,cuttlefish,squid,color,man-a862a153331d932b14b2a998071d06e0_h.jpg

if i could find a more detailed image of it i would totally get it done.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I like really, artistic tats. Like the one Cloud posted, that one looks really cool

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
0612tat2.jpg

that one is just amazing.

i already have a couple (one small on my forearm and a larger one on the upper half of my opposing arm.) i'm thinking of getting a few smaller ones on upper half of my other arm. i've been looking at some of yoshitaka amano's peices and i'm liking them a lot.

this one in particular:

v6IJ5.jpg

it's also nice that the lineart has been done.

someone has already had one of his pieces tattooed and i think it looks fantastic:
Yoshitaka Amano | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Faris

Perfect Harmony
God that would look amazing. I love what I have seen of Yoshikita's art. Lately I have been looking at a lot of Hokusai and Van Goghs art ad trying to get some ideas for a tattoo. I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo of the Tardis either.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Got this tattoo right before a Skrillex concert. (Picture taken after)
Such a crazy 18th birthday, had the time of my life. Felt so physically drained after the concert.

312923_285060968184462_100000416827266_1036212_431185700_n.jpg

Shinra

Banned
Awards
did this on my computer back in grade 7, one of my only good pieces... I'm thinking on getting this on my shoulderblade for my 20th or 21st B-day:
just black around the edges of the blue:
phoenix.jpg

Shawty

Awards
I've been looking for a thread like this.
Personally I like piercings, as long as you're not covered in them. Few years ago I decided to get a nosepiercing, less than a year ago I took it out cause I didn't like it anymore.
I have my tongue pierced for almost 3years now and I got a tattoo about 1,5 year ago. It's a small one on my hip:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Once I have the money, I'm gonna get another tattoo. I really want my mother's name tattooed on my back, under my neck.
I definitely love tattoos, as long as it's not too much and definitely NOT in the face.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I made a thread for this a long time ago, but it hasn't been bumped in about a year, so I guess a new thread is good.

I like piercings and tattoos in general. I've had snakebites, my nose, and eyebrow pierced, and currently have my septum + left ear (and it's stretched somewhat). I don't have any tattoos right now, but that's because I'm still growing up and out, and would rather prefer to avoid stretching the artwork.

I would love to start inking my skin, though.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm on the moderation side of this topic. I've got three piercings, two in my left ear and one in my right; I had a second in my right ear, but it was too far forward so I let it close up. I'm getting it redone for my birthday. May or may not get a third set in my ears; that'd be my max, and it depends on how things look in about a year. Belly button piercings are kind of cool, and I'd kind of like to get one. Beyond those? ONE eyebrow piercing looks nice, but the rest of the piercings is over doing it and gross, IMO. And I don't get gauged ears; again, they look gross when you put those huge plugs in.

Tattoos? Depends on how their done. Small and minimalist is my opinion. And because the ink is pretty much permanent, you want to be careful about what you get, cause it's gonna last unless you have laser removal or something like that. I'm thinking about getting one in a couple years; right now, I've got a couple goals I want to reach first. But it'd be small, probably black or dark blue, and on my shoulder.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I love tattoos but as long as they are not Stupid tattoos like they were inked bad. I want one going down my spine of well... An anatomical drawing of a spine. I also recently pierced my septum but I keep it hidden often. I wouldn't mind a bar piercing on my ears but needles just terrify me. I don't even know how I managed getting the ones I have now. My next piercing will be a belly ring since the first time I had it pierced the jewelry fell out.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
385780_296849080350294_100000756138391_785503_242316661_n.jpg

This is the one tattoo i have so far, but i plan to extend more on it, and i'm pretty much centering them all around different meanings. There's some dude near my base that gives really good hookups on prices if you bring him some Jager, and he layers the outlines and fits in the smallest details, almost to the point that they look like someone plastered a tattoo sticker on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back