• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tattoo design help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
I've had a design for a tattoo in mind for quite some time, but every time i try to design it myself it just doesn't turn out the way I'd like. I was hoping some beautiful people would be willing to help me out here :)

My idea:
I'd like a stethoscope on my arm, in honor of my grandfather who died of cancer a few years ago. He was a pediatrician.
The design i want is fairly simple, I'd like for the earpieces to form a heart up on my shoulder, and the rubber tube to wrap around my arm and have the metal piece resting on the top of my arm.

If anyone could help me in designing this tatto it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Shawty

Awards
Have you seen any tattoo artist yet? They can help you out with this. Not saying you shouldn't ask here or anything because if someone would want to help you out they definitely would but I feel like a tattoo artist could have a better image of it, you know what I mean?

FinalSora04

Awards
Have you seen any tattoo artist yet? They can help you out with this. Not saying you shouldn't ask here or anything because if someone would want to help you out they definitely would but I feel like a tattoo artist could have a better image of it, you know what I mean?

I totally see what you mean but I haven't gone yet, I do plan to. I just thought I'd give it a try here

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I totally see what you mean but I haven't gone yet, I do plan to. I just thought I'd give it a try here

Be certain that you're dealing with a good tattoo artist, though. If you're going with someone else's design (like someone from here), be certain that the tattoo artist will be able to do the tattoo exactly like it is on the design.

I can't repeat this enough, a friend of mine had a tattoo a couple of years ago and now regrets it because he doesn't like it anymore. All because the tattoo artist wasn't good enough.

FinalSora04

Awards
Be certain that you're dealing with a good tattoo artist, though. If you're going with someone else's design (like someone from here), be certain that the tattoo artist will be able to do the tattoo exactly like it is on the design.

I can't repeat this enough, a friend of mine had a tattoo a couple of years ago and now regrets it because he doesn't like it anymore. All because the tattoo artist wasn't good enough.
I agree completely, A good friend of mine's cousin is an amazing tattoo artist, I've seen him work first hand. He's the one I'll be going to for this design.

That sounds pretty badass. Make sure you post a pic of it when you get it.
I definitely will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back