• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tamers of the Dragons(you know who you are)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"Four but I have only seen 3 dragons in this area." Alex sat up and lean over to see what is all said. He could not read it.. "What all does it say?" he wanted to hear more.. Four dragons.. But where is the other.. 'we are leaving next sun up to the frozen lands' "Why?" Alex said aloud. 'Too many dragons feeding here.' "Odd Flake said we leave next sun up for there are to many dragons feeding here." Alex had a puzzled look could this be written on her paper?? He listen for more information.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"That just...came to me. It's in an old language. I can't read anymore right now." She rolled it up. "We can't leave this laying around. someone might pick it up. Maybe Wisebeard can help decode it."

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"Let me see it." Alex took the scroll and looked over it.. "Odd..." He said as his eyes scaned the pages.. "I have seen a mural in a ruin with this chracters and they had pictures along with it. Do you think this are the same?" He closed and gave it back.. But he had only stopped there once before could he find it again?

its_beca

It was almost midday and Aella and her dragon were ready to leave. They had drunk they fill and eaten a few berries from the bush. She vaulted onto his back and they took off.
~Where do we go next?~ she asked him
~Shall we continue to the east?~ he responded
~Yes, lets.~
~And the other dragons~
She paused ~They are of no business of ours.~ she said, though she really wanted to meet the dragons. ~Let's go~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back