• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tamers of the Dragons(you know who you are)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((this is for those who were in the first one since i can't seem to get into the old one anymore. so i lefto ff where Aliora snuck off way before sun rise and is currently stealing more food and on her way back.))

Aliora walked back through the forest letting Wisebeard hunt far off. It felt good to be alone right now in the forest. The scents of it coming to her. The birds began to chirp as the sun began to rise. She stopped in a clearing and closed her eyes in the sun light stretching out her arms with a yawn not really in this world right now but in her own world.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Lex and Firebrand wait for the thief to make her move."Firebrand wake me up with you see the girl and her dragon move okay." "Yes Lex I will wake you Lazy bum I though I taught you how to catch your prey." looks at Firebrand "Hey I'am sorry okay sheesh whats with you" Firebrand says "Her dragon got under my skin thats all" "Brand don't let it bother you okay"lex fells alseep."Trust me Lex i won't"

kingdomwolfblade

Wisebeard was on the opposite side of the ravine then yesterday up on the mountain near there hunting down his prey, Aliora was just enjoying the breeze in the early morning sun in the woods in a clearing. She opened her eyes with a flash. She smiled again and closed them again. What a nice morning. How she loved these mornings.

its_beca

Galahab woke up at the break of dawn. Seeing the child still asleep, he slithered from behind her and went to find somthing to drink.
A few minutes after the dragon left, Aella also woke and crawled out of the little cave.
Galahad has probably gone for food, she thought, shielding her eyes from the morning sun. The surronding bush provided cover, but it didn't stop the rays of light, nor it's warmth.
The young girl yawned and leaned against the side of the hill waiting for Galahab to return.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex land softly on the ledge this time.. 'Quite you giveing me a head ache with you nagging.. I didn't fall this time.' He saw she was not here. "That is what I expected." He said to hisself he went to the stuff he saw last night... He rummaged threw it and looked at the stuff.. He held up a loaf of bread and looked at smelled it.. "What is this thing?" He sat it back down and found a scroll with a bunch of names and X of some.. He closed it a put it back too.. He then found a coin pouch with a few coins in it.. "That money stuff i take it.. No wonder the vender was mad at me when i took that stuff and ran off.." He put that back to and went to the ledge again and look up the ravien... "When will she be back?" He looked to the left and right as well. He sat down on the ledge and started to throw rock down it till she got back..

kingdomwolfblade

She better hurry back. Before that boy went through her stuff. he hurried back to the ravine. She noticed that the boy wasn't with his dragoness and without bothering climbing down the ravine wall she jumped instead. She didn';t expect the pain she would get from landing. She let out a short yell that turned to a yelp when she landed wrongly on her ankle. Her eyes widened. She had forgotten for a moment it was rock. And that Wisebeard was hunting. IDIOT she shouted at herself in her head.IDIOT IDIOT. You've got a broken ankle now. How can you finally get to your biggest steal. Then leave this place and sell it off somewhere else where she was unknown and finally make a name for yourself? IDIOT. She whimpered and looked at her ankle. At least the bone didn't peirce the skin. She touched where it hurt the worst and cringe jerking her hand back. Broken for sure. IDIOT!

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex was startel and slipped off the edge.. He shortly pulled him self up.. "Are you ok?" 'Dumb question.' He thought.. He came closer to her.. "I can set it back into place for you but i would need to make it to where it not moves..." He looked around nothing here... "What is this about a big steal?" He walked to the ledge and caught two thin strips of wood Flake had sent down... He sat the down looked at her "Have anything to tie it with?" Alex looked at the broken ankle it was turn black and blue already.. 'At least it did not break the skin.' He then looked to her "You are insane jumping down that far!" Alex gave a small smile.

kingdomwolfblade

"None of your bussinous about the big steal. Theres some clothe in the dest back there in the cave."
Aliora glared at him though. He shouldn't have been down here at all.
"Aren't I insane hanging out with an easily pissed off wild dragon? What does it matter anyways. My plans most likley wouldn't have gone through anyways."

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex got the cloth and sat down in front of her... "I could help you. I have nothing to do.. I think we may be going north sometime soon again.. You could go a steal there.. They keep warehouse full and unlock for it is always cold there." He grab the splints of wood and sat them down close by too. He careful pick up her ankle then snaped it back into place. Alex braced his self for the loud sream that was about to come..

kingdomwolfblade

Alioras eyes widened as the pain swept through her. Some how she kept herself down to only a whimper. But that pain still swept through her. and she winced.
"Goddess that hurt. and why would you help a thief any-" she shut herself up quikly.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex smiled he had made he say it.. "So is that why that man is after you?" He place the split and tied it on her leg. "Don't jump next time." He gave a small laugh.. "If we went up north he would have a gard time following you his dragon is native to here... Wisebeard is not native here I belive so i think he can handle the weather. We will have to steal you some clothes once we got there tho you may freeze up there.." 'I have caught smell of the dragon that protects her.. I have told him she has a broken ankel and you are helping her he seemed mad..' Alex mad painful face.. "Flake says Wisebeard is upset that i am here again." He gave somewhat of a smile..

kingdomwolfblade

"Wisebeard doesn't like you. But your the first human that has helped me or hasn';t tried to kill me.Stealing clothes, no problem....well right now it is."
She caught words from Wisebeard in her head giving her a lecture. She winced at his loud voice.
"Great a lecture. He acts like i'm still 9."

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"I know how it feels to be lectured." He smiled and looke up to Flake who had just took off to get food for herself. He looked to her and thought a moment.. "So do you like that idea of going north? If we left now your foot would be healed by the time we got there it is a long trip.." He looked at the other stuff.. "I don't know how we will take all your stuff tho.." He looked to her then smiled. "I am talk as if you have said yes" He gave a small laugh..

kingdomwolfblade

((AzNxHaVoX, YOU WEREN'T IN THIS! sorry. but thats why your lost.))

"I see. Well most of that is junk. It does sound like i said yes. Maybe I shoulkd leave here. My luck is runnning out. I was almsot caught yesterday." Something flashed in her mind. "You know that scroll from yesterday? somethings on the back of it. can you bring it to me?"

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
"You mean the one with the bunch of Xed out names?" Alex jumped up and went right to it. He brought it to her and hand it to here.. "What exactly is this thing?" Alex relize that she did not know he had looked threw the stuff he just gave his self away.. He smiled.. "We can use the few coins you have to get suff once we clear this land and get into new villages for a bit.." He felt thirsty and wanted it to rain he loved the rain.. He laid down on the ledge and looked into the sky.. "It never snows here.." He said softly to hisself..

kingdomwolfblade

"This is just a list of villages i've hit." She unrolled it and flipped it over. There was the legend. "I remeber htis. must have thought it wasn't importent. Odd. it looks kinda importent." She looke dup at him when he said something about snow.

"what the gods is snow?"

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Oversleeping lex wakes up."Aw Hell!!!! Firebrand why didn't you wake me!!!"Firebrand says."Sorry Lex I kind of went to sleep to"Lex says."Firebrand you have to get a scent of her or her dragon" Firebrand sniffs the area."Ah I found her and that other kid earlier" Lex with serious look."Hurry they must not escape this time!" Firebrand flies to the girls location.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
He looked over to her. "Well it really cold and it is white as Flake she is hard to see when she gets into it that is how i ran into her.." He look back to the sky he could make it snow here but.. It would be odd for the ppl here and they would mostly likely be looking for the source of this magic.. He smiled "You will see it when we are over about half way there.." Alex long for the refuge of the mountain peak he stays at with the village directly below him that he always gets stuff from.. "There is one huge village that is surrounded by stone walls and it has all kinds of stuff. That is why i come down here sometimes till they calm down about me taking stuff." He looked to her 'we could have loads of stuff up there since she is a skilled thief.'

kingdomwolfblade

"I see. I'm not a fan of the cold, but of course it never gets cold here. feels like spring year round.Wisebeards still hunting. He hasn't had any luick. He won't be back for awhile."
Aliora looked at the back of the parchment again.She began to mumble.
"4 undomesticated dragons...four humans that seemed to have 'tamed' their wild hearts. intresting..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back