• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I was just wondering, if there are any Tales fans here. Like tales Of Symphonia, Legendia, and the Abyss, etc? If so, which is your favorite and why? Come talk about tales :thumbsup:

RikusGaurdian

Re: tales Of

Theres already a couple of Tales threads, although anyone hardly posts in them for some reason.

Anyway, I'd say Abyss was my favorite. The gameplay was the best one out of the ones I've played and it had one of the best endings I've ever seen in a video game.

Now I just wish I had a 360 so I could get my hands on Vesperia...

Shade737

Silver Member
Re: tales Of

I loved Tales of Symphonia the story was nice and and the gameplay wasn't bad either. I was sad when I beat it and I can't wait for the sequel.

-Calafas-

Legendia was... meh, didnt like it too much.
Symphonia was amazing, probably my favorite.
Im currently playing through Abyss, no bad so far, like the story.
Innocence was incredible, great for a handheld.
Correction about Symphonia... its not my favorite.... Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny 2 psx) is my favorite. Great cast, story, 2D sprites and battle system.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i've only played tales of symphonia. the gameplay was fun. sometimes i think the story was a bit cheesy in some points like where you lose all your party members and they came back for some reason. i'm starting to play tales of vesperia right now so i'm not really sure.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Tales of Symphonia was one of my favorite rpgs for the GCN. The battle system was easy to pick up, but difficult to master. I admit that the story could be really cliche at times, but it definitely has my thumbs up. Has anyone beaten Vesperia? How was it?

talesprincess

Tales Games

What is everyone's favorite tales game? Mine is Tales Of The Abyss

challengefieldentrydatavh2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back