• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Tuurkalumys [OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argenteus

Since nobody else seems to want it, I guess I'll throw up a template for the final leader. I didn't have any good ideas for his powers before, but I do now.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Since nobody else seems to want it, I guess I'll throw up a template for the final leader. I didn't have any good ideas for his powers before, but I do now.

Actually, my template is still a work in progress, this was my full intention upon it finishing.

Argenteus

I meant Yoshuage, not merr. I wasn't aware Merr was even allowed. Also, Yoshuage leader is done.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Merr was the most native to how I constructed my template, being of an indigenous people, it would make the most sense and is the most logical choice. The lack of information and locations, one can also speculate and draw an idea of some areas being undiscovered or abandoned for any number of years, at least this my own speculation at work.

Argenteus

True, but I was fairly certain that Merr was meant to be mysterious to all of us, and a major plot point. Having you be the leader of it isn't necessarily impossible, but you'd need to be in close communication with Tav. If he allows it I don't have any problem with it, but if you haven't talked to him yet I wouldn't be surprised if he said no.

At any rate, my character the Yoshuage leader is done.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ahh, this brings back memories. Question, why isn't Kizen listed as a country? I only ask because it appeared in all other incarnations of this rp. In most of them, the only items that may change are the names of the world and a few of the continents.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
We need more people. I really want to get this off the ground. Lima and Wolf are both accepted. Van is also accepted, just add your bio.

I swear I will have something up. I promise. :D

True, but I was fairly certain that Merr was meant to be mysterious to all of us, and a major plot point. Having you be the leader of it isn't necessarily impossible, but you'd need to be in close communication with Tav. If he allows it I don't have any problem with it, but if you haven't talked to him yet I wouldn't be surprised if he said no.

At any rate, my character the Yoshuage leader is done.

...Uh, didn't know you were the boss 'round these parts. Don't assume things.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Arg is right. Tavish did provide me with the needed information, and i really need to fix my template as it stands. Shouldn't take but a few minutes.

Argenteus

First post is up. If you're not using the broken dark theme (Why would you use that anyway, the fact that the thread icons remain light colored makes it look stupid even though dark themes are normally better), you shouldn't be able to see this.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Name: Svether Darakai
Codename: Seven / Dark Cry

Race: Fleshling of Wolf

Place of Birth
: Merr

Essence Ability: Svether's abilities are similar to that of the paranormal, he possesses a multitude of abilities that an apparition, phantom, and or ghost is able to enact. Such as possession, telekinesis over objects, invisibility, intangibility, flight, duplication, thermokinesis, even excreting ectoplasm from his orifices. He is able to communicate with the spirit world and act as a medium, even using astral projection as a way of reconnaissance as it is entirely different from using his body while invisible.

Svether can also transform into his adult form where his powers are completely reformatted. He assumes the name Dark Cry, and is able to transmute and emit his essence into two hollow points. The first is Madness, in which he creates a tremendous strain of insanity that wears on the mind and emotions simultaneously and to such an extent that their resistance wears thin. The second pressure inflicted by his essence is use and manifestations of terror, horror, and fear simultaneously to manifest physical renditions of an opponents most recluse nightmares. While he is able to deviate between what is an illusion and what he can decide to make physical its his. Should his opponent not possess any fears, he could combine the pressure of his madness to wear them down and create one, a verge of death feeling, that would transition into a disturbing illusion or potential manifestation.

Dark Cry can generate incredible amounts of ectoplasm and fire intense blast of concentrated concussive beams. Using Svether's thermokinesis he can freeze stationary objects and significantly slow down fast moving articles. His most astonishing physical technique is his Siren's Screech. Taking a gasp of air, he can channel his gathered ectoplasm into his chest cavity, and he exhales with an intensive air vibrating wail that disables moving essence and disrupts concentration.

Limitations:
-Svether's body is too weak to hold massive amounts of concentrated essence, so there is a certain degree of damage he can do in his kid form.

-Dark Cry can only be maintained for about thirty-minutes, before reverting back to his eight year old body, so this transformation is never permanent.

Appearance
:

Svether -

Svether is an adorn little kid, that is about four feet and eight inches in height. With lovable teal coloured hair, his bangs fold over his face, he has four, two on each side. The back of his head is spiked going down on a slant away from his neck. His hair is notoriously short. Sitting between his face are two gorgeous emerald irises, with a well rounded nose. He has a bandage on his left cheek from an accident last week.

His attire is complimented by an orange hat, an unusual one that isn't mainstream. A white collared shirt, sleeveless complimented by an oranged and black vest with side and chest pockets. His hands both occupied by black and orange finger bands, and two wrist bands both black. He wears some black jeans if they could really be called that, and some basic hybrid combo sneakers.

Dark Cry - [link]

Personality
:

Svether - Probably the cutest thing ever. He's very sweet, hyper, and usually always super excited! Svether is a very confident, anxious, and trustworthy ward. Smiling is something he never seems to stop doing, he's very determined and possesses an incredible vigor that isn't seen in many people at his age. His friendly nature often ensures that he is always on good terms with the people he knows, loves, and cares about.

Dark Cry
- In his adult form, he is far more sinister and scary to the point where looking at his rather aloof face will begin to frighten people. He usually only surfaces for purpose of conflict where his younger form can't handle the heated confrontation. A menacing foe, Dark Cry is merciless and will use all of his tactical genius to completely exploit and thaumaturge his foes.

Skills:

Armaments:
Harken ~ "Take it, you've earned the right to hold onto it."

A sphere-like arm of Seven's that serves as the limiter of his abilities, and ties him to the physical. Harken is a basis of essence that bonds one to the plane that they are on. Even on some level consciousness. Given that Seven's being is keyed to a phantomlike-essence, it will fill him and allow him to assume a physical. In addition to this, it stores within it, Ecto-essence, that which Seven manipulates. And as a durable, and nigh infinite expanse, it draws it from Seven given he or ectoplasm is a conduit for it, and in the even he should need to exhibit and ample amount, the container triggers and releases a drastic amount.

Biography: -see Wermacht's template-

Other: Duh

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Svether is accepted.

I'm disappointed that more rpers didn't join this and that <3 really chose to make things difficult and not mend her template DX

Cort still needs to post, Ana didn't ever post her template AND Sean didn't post Daalin. Figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back