• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales Of The Eliminator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxyc XV

So it's obvious that by now almost everyone who's played this game since it released has run across this demon of the damned (only made easier by Oathkeeper) So let's hear your tales on how the Eliminator screwed you over.

The worst screw over I got was in the OC System Sector. I was on the final challenge (play at night) and I just cleared the area. Well SE thought it'd be funny to put an Eliminator in every room even the exit one. So needless to say I died and lost alot of my points. So that's my story what are some of yours.

imarvel

Honestly. I died too many times and lost too many points to them assholes to remember...

axel95

Awards
Got my first avatar floor, completed it, had the challenge done (take damage X amount of times), walk into the exit room and there's the eliminator, I ended up dieing....

BBSFTW

well i was playing an avatar sector and the mission was to kill one of those golden mushroom i went through every room many times and never found the mushroom, but i ended up beating three Eliminator hoping the mushroom would show up after i beat them but never did so i gave up and left the sector.
Also when i was playing the japanese verson i ran into an elminator during a sector and i fought it thinking i would win the prize but after running and healing for about an hour i beat him and didnt get the sp prize

ChrisP

I was in one of the sectors when my sister called me to help her with a question for her math homework. I thought I paused the game but apparently I didn't. I came back and I had like two hits worth of health left. I grabbed my DSi quickly and before I could do anything, I died. I was at the very end of it too :( (One room away from the end =[)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I get an Eliminator about every time I go into a system sector. I think they're pretty easy to beat.

THEY ARE NOT F'UCKING EASY! You must be blessed with an enchanted game card.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Was in a sector when all of a sudden it says "Caution powerful enemy is near" and I'm just like "psh bring it bitch".....that shit straight up raped me :'(

I'm serious I have yet to beat the thing it is such a troll, the crap teleports and makes it hard to run away I'm just screaming at the screen "Damn it let me leave I don't want to fight us a$$!!!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
First one I en-counted, I beat with ease. Don't know how but the next time I en-counted it, boy was I screwed. Only beaten it like twice or 3 times xP

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"Whats up, i'm the Eliminator, my mission is to fuck shit up wherever i go, have you met my cousin, the Wasp? Oh look, a Level 6 newb! HEY BITCH, EAT THIS SHIT!" "Oh shit!" Damn i hate those things. Maybe i should break out my old Action Replay and start uploading shit on it again just for this douchbag.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I just go in to another room with alot of Blox and fill up my clock gauge until i get to my finish command, and it took maybe 3 or 4 Meteor Showers to beat it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"My health was down to one, i was holding Zero/One, i encountered the wondrous beast that brings ruin, i thought he was going to win, than my reflexes kicked in, i was prepared to win, Curaga loaded, his shield exploded, i guarded, dodging, i ran around him, attack, attack, attack, he retaliated, Curaga, i said, attack, attack, attack, attack, attack, after a few minutes, the beast was felled, my reward, a Trophy in it, the beast was strong, but i was stronger, i lasted longer, he put up a good fight, but gave in to the Light..."

- Chihuahuaman, January 25, 2011.

True story. I finally beat the motherf'ucker last night.

Last edited:

EternalDreamer

First encounter, my reaction was pretty much like - RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Midway the game - Dude, not THAT guy again. (glides to exit)

Now - Lolz, i juzt OHKO'd yuuu (Hint: D-Thundaga finisher is win. Oh yeah, and Zantetsu Prime (Ultima weapon abilitiy) + Zantetsuken is a pretty much 80% 1-hit annihilation.)

Ralz

First Agrabah system sector. On top of Bandits which keep bringing down my HP incredibly fast, I finally get cornered by this Eliminator. I quickly discover it only has two attacks, but I was no good at blocking at the time, so I kept getting Slow'd, Defense Lv 1, can't jump, everything was happening at once. I did defeat it, after like ten minutes of running around frantically.

Oathkeeper is essential for survival.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Nobody commented on my True Story poem? I call it "The Eliminator, Bringer of Chaos, Ruin, and Wonder."

@Ralz I beat him with Zero/One. Although i obtained Oathkeeper right after.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Running into him on critical in the 80 system sector in HB is NOT fun.
Goddamn status effects...

Oathkeeper and the Round Block ability makes him much easier. I beat him with Zero/One and Round Block.

ChrisP

Kicked his ass for the first time earlier today :p I was like "No more of this bull crap!" and just started button mashing until he died. He went down fairly easy too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back