• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Symphonia Talking Place/FAQ



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
741
Age
34
Location
New York
I thought the game was really good, the best RPG for Gamecube. There arent many for Gamecube to begin with so it was a good change for Nintendo to have a RPG on the GC. ToS is one of my top 5 favorie games of all time, so there isnt much I can say besides it was just awesome...My favorite characters would have to be Lloyd and Presea, I thought Lloyd was cool, and I thought it was so cool how Presea could wield such a big axe, and she is also a great fighter...

Oh yea did anybody else notice that the voice actor for Lloyd is the same as Robin from Teen Titans...Also Presea has the same voice actor person that does Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls and Rikku from FF X and X-2...
 

Blonde Hair Kid

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
41
Age
29
Location
Twilight Town, KH Universe
Website
www.freewebs.com
Cool! My favorites are Zelos, Kratos & Presea, Kratos is my favorite cause he is awesome, powerful and cool, Zelos is funny when he nicknames everyone, its hilarious, Presea is a great fighter, cute looking, and one of my best!

And yes Tifa Strong played as Bubbles, Rikku & Presea AND Corrine.
 

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
741
Age
34
Location
New York
It was actually Terra Strong, but you were pretty close. Presea was my strongest fighter when I played it, Lloyd was also strong but he was more speedier.
 

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
741
Age
34
Location
New York
unknown212 said:
I came up with this theard first but thanks to the administater it's been deleted

still my fav characters are aheen and genis. I have a thing for magic

Yea I noticed it got deleted too...Anyway, did you mean *Sheena*and Genis?
 

kairigirl

Bang!
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
2,647
Awards
4
Age
35
Location
Lost in my own Daydreams; or a Box. :/
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
(Terra also plays Raven, btw).

I haven't beaten the game yet, even though I got it for Christmas 2004. It's pretty good so far, I'm at the part where you first meet Presea. Which kinda excites me mainly because she has pink hair and is hopefully a better character. I'm also excited about Zelos for some reason.

Anyways, I like it so far, I really oughta get around to finishing it though.
 

black acid

Heros need Villains
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
1,413
Location
in some other forum, pissing people off
NYcKiD said:
Yea I noticed it got deleted too...Anyway, did you mean *Sheena*and Genis?


yeah I ment sheena and genis...sorry about my spellign( I suk at spelling)...anyways

kairirgirl I wouln't be happy about zelous if I was you* this is a spoler so you don't have to read* some time in the end of dics one and beging of disc two,zelous betrays and fights you...sorry to bust 'ya cap like that:(
 

Cloud

this guy are sick
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
6,650
Awards
6
Age
35
Location
England
ZELOS RULEZZZZZZZ xD he's so cool, he's looks like a girl but his personality's so cool, kinda like me XD
 

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
741
Age
34
Location
New York
kairigirl said:
(Terra also plays Raven, btw).

I haven't beaten the game yet, even though I got it for Christmas 2004. It's pretty good so far, I'm at the part where you first meet Presea. Which kinda excites me mainly because she has pink hair and is hopefully a better character. I'm also excited about Zelos for some reason.

Anyways, I like it so far, I really oughta get around to finishing it though.

Terra plays Raven in Teen Titans O.O ? Oh crap, I didnt know that...

Well you really should finish it, the game gets alot better when you get Presea and the other Tethe'alla (sp?) people...
 

Blonde Hair Kid

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
41
Age
29
Location
Twilight Town, KH Universe
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zelos is pretty cool, a cool personality, and he has the same attacks as Kratos, so I use him when I dont have Kratos, or ill use Presea, have any of you guys voted on my ToS Character Poll?

Now posting how to get Kratos back after you leave Sylvarant (spoiler) at a point when you have to cure Altessa at Flanoir, someone will knock at the door, say not to go outside, do this until you hear Kratos' voice, then go outside, go through the scene (Note: this will make you kill Zelos when you fight him) He will help you face Yggdrasill, then once you get The Material Blade, he'll join, thats good news for Kratos fans, kinda bad for Zelos fans.
 

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
11,166
Awards
4
Age
32
Location
Back from the Dead
Blonde Hair Kid said:
Zelos is pretty cool, a cool personality, and he has the same attacks as Kratos, so I use him when I dont have Kratos, or ill use Presea, have any of you guys voted on my ToS Character Poll?QUOTE]

I voted on your pool and i hav to say that kratos and zelos are my favs and yes i know about the betrayls but that just adds to the greatness more storyline twists are always welcome!:D
 

Blonde Hair Kid

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
41
Age
29
Location
Twilight Town, KH Universe
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'd say KRATOS!!! He has melee attacks, he has magic attacks, and if you use the Flanoir thing to get him back, he has the Angel Technique: Judgement!

Now posting list of towns and dungeons of Symphonia! (kinda spoiler)
Sylvarant
Continents: Grasslands of the Triet Desert, Palmacosta Region, Asgard Region
Grasslands of the Triet Desert
Iselia (Town)
Dirk's House (Town)
Iselia Ranch (Dungeon)
Triet (Dungeon)
Triet Ruins <Fire Seal> (Dungeon)

Asgard Region
Izoold (Town)
Asgard (Town)
???? Mausoleum <Wind Seal> (Dungeon)
Luin (Town)
Hima (Town)
Tower of Mana <Light Seal> (Dungeon)
Asgard Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Asgard Region (Town)

Palmacosta Region
Palmacosta (Town)
Palmacosta Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Palmacosta Region (Town)
Thoda Docks (Town)
Thoda Geysers <Water Seal> (Dungeon

Tower of Salvation=Sylvarant <Final Seal> (Dungeon)
 

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
741
Age
34
Location
New York
Blonde Hair Kid said:
I'd say KRATOS!!! He has melee attacks, he has magic attacks, and if you use the Flanoir thing to get him back, he has the Angel Technique: Judgement!

Now posting list of towns and dungeons of Symphonia! (kinda spoiler)
Sylvarant
Continents: Grasslands of the Triet Desert, Palmacosta Region, Asgard Region
Grasslands of the Triet Desert
Iselia (Town)
Dirk's House (Town)
Iselia Ranch (Dungeon)
Triet (Dungeon)
Triet Ruins <Fire Seal> (Dungeon)

Asgard Region
Izoold (Town)
Asgard (Town)
???? Mausoleum <Wind Seal> (Dungeon)
Luin (Town)
Hima (Town)
Tower of Mana <Light Seal> (Dungeon)
Asgard Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Asgard Region (Town)

Palmacosta Region
Palmacosta (Town)
Palmacosta Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Palmacosta Region (Town)
Thoda Docks (Town)
Thoda Geysers <Water Seal> (Dungeon

Tower of Salvation=Sylvarant <Final Seal> (Dungeon)

Hell No, Presea is the strongest character...and thats it. If you know how to use her properly you could beat anything. Also in stats she has the highest strength anyway...so she is the strongest when it comes to strength.
 

Marluxia Diablos

New member
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
316
Age
33
Location
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Blonde Hair Kid said:
I'd say KRATOS!!! He has melee attacks, he has magic attacks, and if you use the Flanoir thing to get him back, he has the Angel Technique: Judgement!

Now posting list of towns and dungeons of Symphonia! (kinda spoiler)
Sylvarant
Continents: Grasslands of the Triet Desert, Palmacosta Region, Asgard Region
Grasslands of the Triet Desert
Iselia (Town)
Dirk's House (Town)
Iselia Ranch (Dungeon)
Triet (Dungeon)
Triet Ruins <Fire Seal> (Dungeon)

Asgard Region
Izoold (Town)
Asgard (Town)
???? Mausoleum <Wind Seal> (Dungeon)
Luin (Town)
Hima (Town)
Tower of Mana <Light Seal> (Dungeon)
Asgard Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Asgard Region (Town)

Palmacosta Region
Palmacosta (Town)
Palmacosta Ranch (Dungeon)
Hakonesia Peak=Palmacosta Region (Town)
Thoda Docks (Town)
Thoda Geysers <Water Seal> (Dungeon

Tower of Salvation=Sylvarant <Final Seal> (Dungeon)

The ??? is the Balacruf Mausoleum

Also, Genis is my favorite! the magic...:D

Anyway, have you foud Genis, Lloyd, and Collete's uber special attacks? I have foud all of them. Genis's is teh coolest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top