• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Taleslogo.PNG

This is one game in particular giving me even more of a reason to get the Wii lol
The sequel to the beloved Tales of Symphonia. New characters and visits from the old cast (excluding Kratos who is the narrator) as guests to the team.

YouTube - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow, I loved the first one, but I never beat it. Me and my friend just got distrancted by other games, and have yet to come back to it. I even got it near launch too. . .pretty sad. . .

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Oh wow man... that sucks, but definitely something to get finished because it does all lead into the sequel [if your planning on getting it].

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I was so close to the second disk, but then we got sidetracked, and now I never have the. . .I don't know. . .I just never really want to spend however much time we did on it again, ya know? I don't wanna start all over. . .but I have to if I wanna understand what was going on. . .

Zanarkand Lover

Website
www.myspace.com

afrobutt

Silver Member
Hehe, looking forward to this game ^^

I wonder if Sheena will get even more stacked o_O.... *drools*

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Lol whats with all the people not completing this game... ITS INSANITY... As I started this game, I didn't stop... I would stay up late late at night during school weeks just because how into it i was and have like 2 hours of sleep each day and do the same thing. lol

Ningacom said:
I wonder if Sheena will get even more stacked o_O.... *drools*

lol you see for yourself, she is going to be in the game lol *thumbs up* *nudge nudge*

afrobutt

Silver Member
Lol whats with all the people not completing this game... ITS INSANITY... As I started this game, I didn't stop... I would stay up late late at night during school weeks just because how into it i was and have like 2 hours of sleep each day and do the same thing. lol
haha, same here. I couldn't stop playing the game till I got to Mithos for the 3rd time and was all like "Oh! Piece of candy!!"

lol you see for yourself, she is going to be in the game lol *thumbs up* *nudge nudge*

/hornyfanboyjoy

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm planning to get this game as well as tales of vesperia. the only tales series i've played was tales of symphonia.

King Mario

Are you looking at me? :huh:

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Are you looking at me? :huh:

hey dude, it isn't all directed at you... if you read the posts, there are several... Just wondering why so many didn't finish because it was like reading a book or watching a movie (for me atleast)

Gemini

Alice sitting on some dude
Alice with a rapier or something

Alice is the leader of the Vanguard Aggression group.
She's very selfish. She takes advantage of Decus' infatuation. Something about controlling monsters. And she's...18!?

It is Decus, not Dex, apparently. He's 24. Leader of the Vanguard Construction group. Different divisions of the Vanguard? Very reckless. He applied to the Vanguard because he's likes Alice. He's has a love potion for her or something. His pictures are boring.

http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMonster_4.jpg
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMonster_5.jpg
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMonster_6.jpg

When you feed your monsters, they get stats and stuff. If they like the food more stuff happens. After you fulfill a requirement, and cook for it, it evolves like a Pokemon. Awesome.

Sheena
ラースオブゴッド(Wrath of God holy shi-)
ハリクーン

Unison Attacks are back. You can also use Unison Attacks with monsters.

http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMove_4.jpg
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMove_5.jpg
http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/popup/img/sysMove_6.jpg

Sorceror's Ring is back. Hold Z to change the cursor and press A to fire. Of course, it's not only fireballs, either.

**** awesome Ground Dasher
D.シュトラール

afrobutt

Silver Member
Huh... it seems kinda depressing that they didn't couldn't change the charecter's clothes from the first game :huh:. Ah well, stacked, summoning Sheena is back (WEW). But I was hoping Colette had flown away or something >.<

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I logged onto Gametrailers.com randomly to check up on a few games, and to my surprise I stumbled upon the Jump Festa 08' trailer, and quite frankly I almost peed my pants. I had never heard of an actual sequel to ToS before, and had actually been wanting one forever, and I got my wish... Indeed. o.0; I's very exciting that most of the characters from the first will be returning, and even be playable! And the story seems pretty good also. The graphics looked kinda funny... I mean I think I liked the first's better, but that doesn't really matter anyway. So excited. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back