• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tales of symphonia anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
anyone seen it? know where I can get it, subbed online or downloaded? Is it any good? The game pwned, so I really wannt see it....

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this a while back, but it's been dead for months. Anyway, I've only seen the first two episodes I think, and I liked it. If I'm not mistaken, they have only made four OVAs with four more to cover Tethe'alla to the end of the story. I'm pretty sure I have the third and fourth parts downloaded, but I have never gotten around to watching them.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
go to Ebay & see if they have the series for sale.

haha no

Anyway Meilin, I think I just torrented the episodes when they came out. Several months later, I doubt the same methods would be quite so effective. Veoh might have them, but I don't really go there, so...

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Hmmm
Thats Great, Ive been seaching for months now, i started a thread on this a few montsh back thanks for making a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back