• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Graces (Shamdeo already pre-ordered it)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

i get the feeling that some people will like this game and some other people will not like this game

Yerp, unlikes TOSII, not everyone will agree that this game will be crap. As long as they don't focus on the battle system too much and try to balance it between that and the story, this game will turn out good.Definately needs some cameo battles, especially since they added the new battlesystem, fighting against Cress using that system spells fun to me. Adding new game plus will increase it's chances of being good.

Gemini

i get the feeling that some people will like this game and some other people will not like this game

I feel that the people who get the game will think its not good enough and bash it for not having this or that.

...or at least I will.

Yerp, unlikes TOSII, not everyone will agree that this game will be crap. As long as they don't focus on the battle system too much and try to balance it between that and the story, this game will turn out good.Definately needs some cameo battles, especially since they added the new battlesystem, fighting against Cress using that system spells fun to me. Adding new game plus will increase it's chances of being good.

I was a fan of TOS2 the thing that ticked me off was no cameo battles. The coliseum was really lame. And they made a maze that was impossible to get through. Even if you did get through it the was a easy boss at the end. :/ I want this game to have lots of extra's like sidequests things that made other tales games standout. I want them all put into this game.

Anyway -goes to preorder-

Reifon

I was a fan of TOS2 the thing that ticked me off was no cameo battles. The coliseum was really lame. And they made a maze that was impossible to get through. Even if you did get through it the was a easy boss at the end. :/ I want this game to have lots of extra's like sidequests things that made other tales games standout. I want them all put into this game.

Anyway -goes to preorder-

It had one very weak reference/cameo to Miyamoto Musashi. There was a battle with a character named Sasaki Kojiro, by a beach, you had to duel him, but he had an Axe instead of a katana. It was very stupid and shouldn't have been added at all.I just hope they add a new game plus instead of that "Bonus dungeon" bullshit. I hate when games do that.

Gemini

It had one very weak reference/cameo to Miyamoto Musashi. There was a battle with a character named Sasaki Kojiro, by a beach, you had to duel him, but he had an Axe instead of a katana. It was very stupid and shouldn't have been added at all.I just hope they add a new game plus instead of that "Bonus dungeon" bullshit. I hate when games do that.

Oh yeah I remember him. He was so easy tho it really wasn't worth the time. Also with the new game+ there most likely going to put in a grade shop when you start one. This time I want some more options for it. There were options in TOS and TotA that could have been really useful in TOS2 but they didn't add them it a little disappointing but something I can get over.

Also think they should bring Nebilim back or replace her with Kratos like they did in ToV?

Reifon

Oh yeah I remember him. He was so easy tho it really wasn't worth the time. Also with the new game+ there most likely going to put in a grade shop when you start one. This time I want some more options for it. There were options in TOS and TotA that could have been really useful in TOS2 but they didn't add them it a little disappointing but something I can get over.

Also think they should bring Nebilim back or replace her with Kratos like they did in ToV?

I never really like Nebilim, but the more characters they add the better. I do however, find it funny that they have "35" characters in ToV, hmm now what other Brawler game has 35 characters in it?:35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back