• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~Tales of Darkness~ KH xiolio_tiessa628/luap911 fanfic collab

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hmm change things? Does Iz know what Axel did then? ^^ very interesting. Can't wait for another chapter. Also that's okay I wasn't on much during Mothers day plus Fanfic writers need a break every now and then. (I take breaks quite often laughs).

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter XVII

~Strategy~

Twilight Manor

Inside the old mansion, Iz had called Axel and Ukrix to the basement area. There Iz sat in front of a large computer. He began typing quickly with his gloves that looked like black, leatherly stripes which ran across his hands. When he stopped typing, he looked at the two Nobodies and smirked, "All finished!"

Ukrix replied as he nudged his friend playfully, "I know you could do it, Iz."

Axel interrupted the two, "Iz, right? What are we trying to do?"

Iz spun his chair around and faced Ukrix and said to him, "Ukrix, I need you to keep an eye at the front gate for any sign of the Heartless. If any do come this way, I want you to run back here and tell us."

Ukrix bowed and ran up the stairs and out of the mansion.

It was now Axel and Iz alone. Iz now stared at Axel. "Axel, I couldn't tell Ukrix this, but I'm working on a way to change the course of time," Iz explained.

"Change time..., how?!"

"It's complicated, but my strategy had to deal with you, Axel. Most people in this dimension don't know this, except for the two of us. But, when you stepped through that door and kidnapped Sora as a kid the whole timeline was shifted," Iz explained.

"How do you know this?" Axel asked.

"Simple, it's because I'm one of the last Keybearers. The Keyblade Wielder, as you would say has the responsible to protect people, but also the responsiblity to protect the worlds and dimensions. Whenever anything goes wrong, it is us that have to go in and fix it. So, when you changed time I started investing."

"Part of the change also had to deal with Ukrix being created from Riku, he wasn't supposed to exist. My partner, Lexi and I started looking around C.O. for any clues of why things were changing. We came up with the explanation that perhaps Ansem is messing with time some how."

"How do we change it?" Axel asked.

"That is where you come in Axel, in order to change things, you must go back to Destiny Islands and find the door that brought you here before Ansem does, because if Ansem gets his mits on that door then his destruction could go into other dimensions. We can't let that happen, there's simply too much on the line," Iz said.

"But, Destiny Islands was destroyed a long time ago," Axel exclaimed.

"Then, I guess the only answer is to go to the End of the World, because when all the worlds are destroyed a fragment of them goes to that dreaded place."

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
This is the last chapter and I must say that it’s probably the one that’s going to change everything. Please be sure to leave comments. And, I hope everyone enjoys.

Chapter XVIII

~Friends till the End~

End of the World

A portal closed and Axel exited from it. He was in the same place that he and Roxas had first met Lexi and Ukrix, the fragment of what was left behind of the destroyed world, Destiny Islands. “Axel, did you arrive there safely,” said Iz’s voice through a headphone, which had been attached to Axel’s left ear before he disappeared to the Heartless World.

“Yeah, I made it,” Axel replied with a bit of irritation in his voice.

“Good, now that you’re there I need you to find that door…oh and be cautious that Ansem or his minions don’t catch you,” Iz said before the rasping sound of the headphone went off.

Axel looked around the forsaken chunk of land that remained of the once beautiful paradise. “Great, now the place is destroyed. Where will that door be?” Axel said to himself.

His answer soon came in the form of a strange creature that appeared on top of some fallen over palm trees. The creature was a black Neoshadow with blue eyes. It stared at Axel and then melted into a puddle and moved away. The Neoshadow soon reappeared on top of a sandy ledge that sat upon the remains of what appeared to be a tree house. It glanced at him again. A deep whisper said in Axel’s head, “Come with me and I’ll show you the door of time.”

“Who are you?” Axel asked.

The whisper soon chuckled, “Isn’t it obvious? I’m looking at you right now.”
Axel glanced at the Neoshadow. “You want me to follow you,” he asked.

The Neoshadow nodded.
~~~
Radiant Gardens

The three boys sat in their cell. Lea sat gazing up at the barred windows at the sun, while Isa and Sora played tic-tac-toe in the dirt of their cell. Sora was winning, though. Isa smirked, “How about another round, Sora? This time I’m going to win.”

Sora just giggled, “As if, Isa, you couldn’t be me last time. So, what makes you think you can beat me this time?”
Isa’s smirk just turned into a full out grin.

Suddenly, a bang aroused the three of them from their activities. Lea looked over at the door that a barred window in it. He saw a figure with an eye patch staring at him. The man smirked as the door slammed open to reveal two more figures. There was a man in his thirties with long, light blonde hair, green eyes and wearing a long lab coat and a small boy around eight that had on the same exact same lab coat, but unlike the man, he wore a pair of black sneakers and had short, messy steel-blue hair that covered part of his face. The man with the eye patch looked at the blonde and then at the three of them. They were talking amongst each other.

Sora got scared and hid behind Isa. Lea just gave the three of them his usual bored glare. Isa just comforted Sora. This had been the third visit today that these strangers had stopped by their cell and it had been about six weeks since they had been placed within it. Lea, Sora and Isa were thinner than when they had first arrived at the prison and their clothes hung onto their bodies like rags, their eyes were heavy from a lack of sleep, their clothes were torn and ripped, and each of them were traumatized by the events that had occurred weeks before of one of the apprentices, a man with silver hair and olive skin feeding off a pair of victims to the dark creatures that resided in the depths of this wretched castle.

Even saw the small boy poking his head from behind Isa. He turned to the eye-patched, pirate-looking guard known as Braig and smirked, “I think that boy will make a decent test subject.”

“I guess that kid will do, but I was hoping that one of those other runts would be used as test subjects. I mean, they’re more of a burden than that small-fry is,” Braig said as he entered the prison.
Braig threw Isa, who was trying to protect Sora against the wall and grabbed the boy by the hand. Sora screamed and Lea ran towards Braig with his Frisbees out. He began slicing at the man’s hands trying to get him to lose his grip of his younger brother. Braig grind his teeth and glared the redhead, “Why you, little brat! Dilan and Aeleus, get your butts in here!”

Just then, two guards came in and grabbed onto Isa and Lea. Sora looked at Lea and said, “Lea, I don’t know what’s happening, but I want you to have something.”

He said as he bit onto Braig’s hand and the man winced in pain. Sora went for his pocket and threw out a popsicle stick towards Lea. Lea caught it with his teeth. He looked at Sora saying something like, “You’re free, go and get mom and dad to tell that we are in trouble.”

But, Sora didn’t have enough time to react, because Braig soon regained his composure. He soon grabbed ahold of Sora. The three of them were taken to the deeper parts of the castle where the Heartless were kept.
~~~

Axel pulled out the same popsicle stick that Sora had given his Somebody those many years ago. He said to himself, “I’ll set things right, Rox.”
The Heartless soon stopped upon a bunch of palm tree leaves that covered an unknown path. Axel brushed the leaves out of the way and squinted. He recognized the drawings on the walls and the white that sat across from the keyhole. “That’s the place,” Axel said as he thanked the Heartless and crawled his way through the cave.
He stood at the white door and opened it. On the other side, he heard sobbing and soon the picture of a little boy appeared. He was slumped up against a wall of Radiant Gardens. Axel entered the door and went through it.

Radiant Gardens
Twelve years ago

Axel stood at the boy. He looked at the boy. “Sora, it’s time to get home,” he said to the brunette.
The brunette looked up and glared at him, “You’re a liar! You’re just gonna take me to some other world and dump me off there,” the little boy, Sora said as he flinched away from Axel.

“I’m telling you, Isa,” a voice said.

Footsteps began coming up the staircase along with the two voices of Axel’s Somebody and his friend’s. “I know, Lea, but don’t you think it’s dangerous.”

“We gotta go,” Axel said to the boy as he forcibly picked him up.

“Or what,” Sora replied flinching in Axel’s hands, “They’ll find me.”

“Exactly,” Axel answered.

Sora crossed his arms and gave Axel a death glare. “I don’t care if they find me, at least then I’ll be away from you for the rest of my lie.”

“Sora, you don’t understand,” Axel said holding the four-year-old inches away from his own face, “If they find you then your life and everyone else’s is going to be ruined. You have to trust me on this. Got it memorized?”
Sora sighed, “Fine, just take me back home and I won’t mention this to anyone.”

Axel smirked and he opened a portal with his only available hand. The two of them entered the portal and exited. Lea and Isa came up to where Axel and Sora had been. The redhead stopped in front of the gate and sighed, “Isa, I think we should turn back for today. My heart doesn’t feel too well.”

Destiny Islands

Axel and Sora appeared on the sandy beach in the tree house. Sora saw his friend, Riku staring out the window. Axel put the little boy down and teleported away. Sora ran towards Riku and tapped him on the shoulder. Riku turned around smiled as he fell onto his butt laughing, “Sora, where were you? You had us all worried.”
Sora chuckled, “If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. Even though, you have an overactive imagination, Riku.”

The Secret Place

“I guess this is the end,” Axel thought.

Iz, Ukrix, Lexi, Saix, and Roxas, thank you, I really owe you guys one,” Axel said.
Just as he was about to leave, a figure in black appeared. The figure walked over to him and gave him a strange keyblade. He said to Axel, “It’s called Dawn to Dusk, Ax, I want you to give to Sora. He’s the key after all. And, don’t forget.”

The figure took off his hood to reveal his face. It was Roxas. Roxas smirked before disappearing into light, “We’re always friends, get it memorized.”

Axel chuckled and went through the door. He was back in Timeless River. Axel placed the keyblade that Roxas had given him on the ground and vanished into darkness as soon as he heard Sora’s voice along with everyone else’s approaching. “Things are for the better now. I know that someday I’ll see you again,” Axel said as he walked out of the door back in the present in Destiny Islands and warped to the clock tower at Twilight Town to eat sea-salt ice cream and stared at the clouds that darted across the sky.

THE END

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And so everything turns to normal again.
Sorry I couldn't help out with this fic as much I could have. :/

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Holy crap, that was awesome! I am so glad that things are back to normal. I was seriously getting very angry at Axel for all the crap he had pulled; after a while I was really ready to see him get his ass kicked by all the people he had wronged. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more stories.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Aww it's over T.T you did a wonderful job, I really enjoy this fanfic. Sad to see it over but like how it ended. ^^ Axel you did the right thing, Roxas it's sad to see you return then fade back into Sora but I'm happy things went back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back