• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I took some time myself. It was hard, but I suppose after every reply involving something heavy in the plot it would just be weird to write with just conversation for now.

I'm going to give the Cult a little more time to interact but if there's no life in getting to know one another I'll have to start proceeding soonish.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I already PMed Wolfe about this, but I figure I should post it here as well. I'm gonna be dropping out of the RP. Sorry guys. I've been having a hard time getting into the groove of things with this RP and the quality of my posts have suffered as a result. I'm rooting for the RP to strive though!

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I realize that I am, once again, very very late for posting, and I am so sorry for that. I do have a half post complete but Real Life is evaporating my internet life one MB at a time xD.

I will try to post in the next couple of days, but I just wanted to let you know that I didn't up and poof out of action, I just am unable to post properly at the moment. Sorry ^ ^''

purgatory

Awards
I'll be posting tonight, or sometime tomorrow.
I have a family vacation starting on the 31st (i will be on the plane before any of you are probably even awake) and I won't be back until the 9th of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back