• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tales of Arcadia (AU Supernatural RP) [Always Open]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Soz, you're accepted lol ^^

happy 117th response!

master_chief_gangnam_msjqy.gif

You almost made me speechless.......almost

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
My Apologies for not posting so far. I have had a lot of distractions and work sucks the rest of what remains of my time. Post is already half done, but I won't be able to post till tomorrow.

Sorries for the delay ^ ^''

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
My Apologies for not posting so far. I have had a lot of distractions and work sucks the rest of what remains of my time. Post is already half done, but I won't be able to post till tomorrow.

Sorries for the delay ^ ^''

It's perfectly fine, thanks for the notification :3

Man, I really do love and appreciate those who come up and explain when and if and why they can or cannot post. So that me or anyone else won't have to sit there and wonder when or if the next post is coming. So thanks Lumine :3

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
CD-Man the god of distractions lmao

Thanks for the heads up Lumine, communication shows you care about the time others spend and let me just say that we appreciate you being a decent enough person to give us a heads up. That being said, I'm working on mine now, apologies for the delay. Should be up ..fairly soon?

purgatory

Awards
I should have my post up today, I plan to somehow help Vexil in the form of a well-written "happy accident" scenario. Look for it before today is over.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Double post but I don't give a damn.

Sorry it took me a little longer than intended to get that post up but 3243 words of advancing the story are now up. For the Cult members, the wraith will serve as the messenger, obviously. Take note that they are intangible, and do not take specific orders from your characters unless they are tasked with doing so. I thought I stressed it more than enough but I'm throwing it out here just in case. So begins the stage where we get all the fighting and showing off out of the way, and move onto character interactions, speculation, and so on. I've been looking forward to getting here. If there any any mistakes in the post don't be surprised, 5 in the morning, so sleep, sorry.

A big thanks to those of you who have actively contributed and will continue to do so. Me and Wolfe are collaborating pretty hard to ensure that this rp is engaging for all parties and fun to write in, and there's much more to come in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or pm me or Wolfe. We're here for you!

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I'm sure Jet, being deep undercover, will be apt to hang around as he has no choice with Lucy making him tag along. They will have tea parties and play dress up.

Awards
Name: Asahina Miyo
Species: Half-Human, Half-Angel
Faction: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Appearance: Asahina stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall, owing much of her height to her long legs. Her straight and orderly hair is a dull shade of blue, and runs down to just above her waist. A single foot long braid is styled from the right side of her head, and has a green bow attached to the end. Asahina, fittingly, has the face of an angel. Her teal eyes are just large enough to illicit feelings of innocence, yet gazing into them lets you know she possesses a calming, gentle presence. She has a smile that displays her contagious cheerfulness, even though her mouth is on the small side. Her jawline and facial structure is curved yet refined, giving her an elegant and charming visage.

Asahina’s body is slim and soft, as she does not exercise often but maintains a careful diet. Her bust is fairly above average, and she has a wide waist. Her skin is slightly pale, but darkens easily in the sun. As for clothing, she tends to dress fancy. Designer and custom dresses, frilled shirts and skirts, she never dresses in plain clothing.

Personality: Being around Asahina, one will be quick to realize a few things about her. She’s very cheerful. She hardly ever lets things get her down, and whenever the mood is light she converses in a bubbly tone. She is very calming, yet headstrong. In tough situations, she does not falter, and before even thinking of giving up she tries everything she can to find a solution. She’s a reliable friend to have, no matter what. She is gentle, and highly sympathetic, yet she is not naïve. Asahina is a powerful mage, and she does not hesitate to use her power to kill anything or anyone she deems evil. She finds violence regrettable, but necessary in the type of world she lives in.

Powers: Asahina possess a natural affinity towards magic, because of this she was a prime candidate to have glyphs imbued onto her body. These glyphs contain magic ‘data’ and act as conduits for her to perform spells written into them. When in use a specific glyph will light up on her body, resembling a glowing tattoo, it will then expand from her body and through it the contained spell is executed. The type of spell depends wholly upon the glyph used. These glyphs are faded and hard to see when not in use.

Inferno glyph: A glyph positioned on her right arm. The intense symbols on the glyph glow with a crimson red, conveying the fierce destructive influence of fire. Using this glyph Asahina is able to use the art of pyromancy. Pyromancy is a volatile art, primarily used to set targets aflame and cause rampant destruction. Its forms vary from simple balls of flame to cascading waves of fire, though they can be split into two groups, close range and long range. Long range fire attacks tend to be weaker; however, they can be used in rapid succession and easily lay pressure onto a target. The simple fireball spell or pillars of flame fall into this category. Close range fire attacks are much more devastating, albeit limited in variability for different situations. Two notable spells are the ‘combustive touch’ and the ‘blowback eruption.’ The first lights a target ablaze with a single touch, an attack that can be fatal on its own. The second is a spell that surrounds Asahina in a wave of burning hot flames, which explodes outwards within a 5 meter radius of her.

Aqua glyph: A glyph located on her left arm, adorned in smooth symbols it glows with a gentle blue aura when in use, symbolizing the calm yet strong force of the ocean. This glyph allows Asahina to use water magic, as well as grants her control over bodies of water. The damage output of water magic tends to be low, however it makes up for this with its ease of use and multitude of applications. Asahina has two options when using the Aqua glyph, she can either create vast volumes of water via moisture in the environment, or she can take natural or preexisting bodies of water and control them. She can only create so much water from the air, though the amount depends upon the location. Usually she can only draw about three gallons of water, which is enough to either attack or defend with. When attacking with water it can do blunt damage, or cut if fired at a high enough pressure. Asahina can whip the water at a target or send it flying towards them. As for defending with water it’s highly risky. Weak attacks tend to be completely nullified, however piercing and stronger attacks will more often than not break through the defenses.

Aero glyph: A glyph located on her upper back, with flowing symbols that glow with a pale yellow aura when in use. This glyph allows Asahina to manipulate the surrounding air directly around her. She cannot control air that is more than ten feet from her. The air can be used for offense, or to enhance her mobility. Asahina can blast air in a stream to blow back a foe, or she can condense it to become razor sharp as she sends it out in thin waves. To enhance her mobility Asahina creates strong gusts of air which lift her from the ground, allowing her to glide along like a feather in the wind. Stronger bursts can make her fly or help evade attacks.

Terra glyph: This glyph is located on her right leg, starting from her foot and stopping at her knee. Ridged dark auburn symbols glow when in use. This glyph grants her the ability to alter the earth around her. While she cannot cause massive earthquakes or tear the earth asunder she does have some useful options. Using this magic the ground can be altered within a fifty foot radius of her. She can easily shift top soil and hard rock to trip her opponent, or she can raise hard rock in the form of walls or pillars to strike her target.

Morph glyph: This is a unique glyph located around Asahina’s navel. Its spherical shape glows with a mysterious purple glow. Using this glyph Asahina Is able to alter the physical structure of nonliving things. Just how much she can change an object depends upon the complexity of the elements that make up its composition. Also larger objects are more difficult to morph as they take more magic and time. Asahina isn’t quite sure what the purpose of this glyph is, as it feel incomplete compared to her other abilities.

Misc: Asahina is a world famous singer.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
So Sorry I haven't posted yet, but Work's been utterly .... =[
No worries though, I'll post tomorrow. And Once again, sorry for the delay!

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Alright I'm going to be working on my response by tomorrow at the latest, I'll just remind the cult members that I want to use this period for you guys to get to know one another. This period is for some interaction. I'm not having Pale One do your next job immediately because a rp should be more than fighting, so purgatory, PLight, and CD-Man, find some ways to talk to one another before I move us to the next segment. Don't wait on me, post.

purgatory

Awards
The burden of those that haven't really posted is pushing the urgency on those of us that are more active...anticipate a post between today and tomorrow from myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back