• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
I know that DDD release is actually very quick for NA for only 4 months after JP date but it still feels like it is taking FOREVER.. every day and week seems to take longer and longer for it to get here! I want to FSU already!!! :mad:

Youniquee

Awards
Go out and do something, then time will just fly by~ No point staying on this forum and moaning about it. Time will just go slower :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's only two months away. If you occupy your time with reading, watching some new shows, play games, hanging out with friends, and other stuff, it'll be like you didn't wait at all!

I know I haven't really tried to think about KH3D since I'm occupied with the Legend of Korra and catching up on some anime I've wanted to watch for awhile. And then I have a whole portion of books on my bookshelf I've been planning to read for a few years but haven't had the time between school and other things that would pop up.

tl;dr

Go do something new for a bit! And if you want to be on the forums, check out our other sections. You might find yourself enjoying it~

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I know your pain, man. It's tough, real tough, waiting day in and day out for the only bright spot in such a bleak world. You know what I do though when I await the next Kingdom Hearts game? I try not to contemplate suicide. I try my best to sleep all day so that I don't have to live and feel pain before it comes out, and I certainly don't make friends, because I don't want them hitting me up when it comes out. And most importantly, I go to Gamestop every day and ask the people there if the game has by any chance come out early. If not, I'll just go to the PS2 section and stare at their copies of Kingdom Hearts 2 until they close.

I know, the pain will never end, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Seriously, though, if you ever need to talk to someone sharing your same bouts of depression, my phone number is 314-960-7392. Feel free to call me and text me whenever you want, because I swear to God I will drop whatever I am doing to help you out, because I know how hard it can be waiting for a new Kingdom Hearts game.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It's best to just let time pass by while you wait and occupy yourself with other activities, as Spockanort there said.

I mean, I got KH2 Final Mix working and played that (also served to refresh my memory of the events plus the extra scenes), I'm now finally working on Skyward Sword, and there's always great shows to watch.

Just find stuff to occupy your time and your mind and you'll find that time will fly and the game will be out.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
How tragic, get a life (I don't mean that in a rude way)
but there's other things beyond KH. As mentioned by the previous posters, go out and do something, You'd want to remember your youth doing fun things! not grieving over a video game. Kay? lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Watch Legend of Korra, E3 and Comic-Con are coming up, play other Kingdom Hearts games, TRON: Uprising is premiering in four days, time 'ill fly by, just occupy yourself.

Sorax 122

All you need to do is think about how you will be rewarded at the end of your wait with KH 3ds. Or just always think about school or pick up a nice book. Comics are a fun way to waste your time.

Zul

Awards
Entire half-life fanbase :
StenStoicSprSrsFace_bigger.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
does this actually qualify for a valid post in this section

Well it isn't like you can get post counts in this section, and the foyer is really the best place for posts that really have no relevance anywhere and you don't want people to troll it if it were in FI

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Wow... you guys are Brutal haha. Its not like i dont have a life and go do things. im always busy just really want this to come out haha.
As do I, but there's no real point in complaining about how long it takes. If you do that it'll seem like it's taking even longer. I know that it's coming out, but I'm just not putting a lot of effort into focusing on that fact.

It'll be out soon enough.

Back