• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking a leave.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Erm, thank you. Dont know who you are but thank you for the farewell. Leaving here hurts me very much and I feel like I don't want to leave but I have to do what I have to do.

Sorry Omega. It hurts me to leave everyone here, and with me leaving my dragons won't get much attentioin then.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Thanks DL, tell your sister I'm sorry for leaving. Oh and some of the RP's I have joined on may have to be postpwned for a while til I return for my characters to post up, or to just go on without me.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
So melodramatic. Goodbye though.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Dude, is this all because of Rach, wow, just wow. Well if you need to take time to get your head together and shit, well i guess its the best thing bro, just dont be astranger if you ever feel the need to talk, you know i am on YIM a majority of the day, so you can hit me up on that. Still sucks your leaving, but you know i will be here to welcome you back, so take a month away, and get away from some of the madness here. With all that said, later bro, catch on the other side

*Gives thumbs up*

Back