• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking 30 hits to defeat an Unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hetarikia

I'm playing Aqua's story, and ever since I got past the Radiant Garden, it's taken me a long time to defeat the Unversed. I know I'm not under leveled, the combat level for Deep Space is 6 and I'm level 11. I don't remember it being that hard in the PSP version. Someone recommended me I level up my commands, but I'm really bad at the command board. Is there another way? I'm on normal by the way.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The enemy's strength hikes up after RG if I remember right, but I haven't played the PS3 version so I don't know if there's a significant difference. Level 11 is a little under leveled, especially for Aqua who's a mage so she's on the squishy side. When it comes to combat the backbone of this game is the commands so having the right ones really make a difference.

You can either level them up the old fashioned way or by using the Command Board. What Commands are you using btw? I found that Magnega is incredibly useful for Deep Space because there's a lot of flying enemies and tight spaces. Magnega + Thundaga is a combo I spam the Hell out of in not only BbS, but it's useful in several KH games, lol.

hetarikia

I don't have the game near me right now, but I think my commands are Cura, Break Time, Slot Edge, Barrier Surge, maybe Thunder, and I forget the rest. Maybe I should change my commands? I still think it's weird I'm only shaving a tiny bit of their HP, but whatever. Thanks for the help! :biggrin:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You're welcome~

Yeah, those Commands are definitely on the weaker side. Deep Space is one of the last worlds so by that time you should either have high level or top tier Commands. I'd exchange Break Time and Slot Edge for something else and level up Thunder.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should be at least level 20 in Deep Space...Battle level of a world isn't associated with character level like in KH2. My recommendation had always been to level 5 levels per world to be at a solid 30-40 by the end of the game.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
One thing that I'd recommend is to find a FAQ that gives out what abilities you gain through the command meld system. One combination give you the EXP Walker ability that lets you gain 1 experience point while walking. Believe me, it helped me a lot in the long run.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yeah, the earlier you can get EXP Walker, the better off you'll be. You'll need an Abounding Crystal, if I'm remembering right. Mandrakes drop them, or you can use Treasure Raid on them to get it immediately (if you don't have Treasure Raid, it appears on Snow White's D-Link if you've upgraded her twice - Grumpy, I think?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back