• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Take the Lead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*_ShIvA_*

Awards
This movie looks really cool to me. But of course I love to dance and i take tap, jazz, ballet, and hiphop. But anyway im i want to see this movie. Does anyone else?

Mint_flavour1012

Awards
I saw the movie! it was great! It makes me want to learn ballroom dancing. If you love to tha dance, the movie is perfect to watch. You'll enjoy it!

Girlygirl

Awards
I'm gonna see it soon with some friends, it looks really good plus I love to dance which makes the movie more interesting for me.