• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take Riku (and the Cake) if you can!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

Reviving an old favorite of mine, but this time with Cake!

I bake a nice Cake and then put it in a special container that preserves it. I then find Riku, strap the Cake to his back, and run off with him.

Let the Battle begin!

blendedhearts

I roll on the floor laughing loudly.

Hari: shouldn't we go after them?
Me: HAHA, Hold on...

I catch my breath, clean off the pie and call in my Phoenix.

Me: LET'S RIDE!

blendedhearts

I screech to a halt in the air.

Me: seriously? *sigh* brb.

I bake a new cake and then fly over to Kaos, put the new cake on Riku and explain to luap that we play by stealing Riku (and the cake) from each other by any means. then I fly back at Kaos and hit her hard in the back of the head, knocking her out cold. I grab Riku and fly off.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah the good times I had on the original game. Very good times.

The time has come for the Extreme One to awaken. The Crimson Warrior takes flight for the hunt for the soul of Riku.
Sensing his presence in the hands of the one they call blendedhearts, Nelo Angelo speeds hastily towards his foul stench.

Lo and behold, he finds him in flight and summons his Yamato blade. He unleashes a barrage of Aerial Raves, sending shockwave after shockwave of slashes hitting blendedhearts clean who drops Riku from his grasp. Nelo speeds up and grabs Riku as he falls.

Nelo: "We meet again my apprentice."

(Haha, yep I've started the RPG form of this game again, just like old times. Upto you guys if you wish to play it this way but I feel it makes it waay more interesting. Have your own character and abilities and steal Riku for your motives. You can create clans, have worlds, and create an epic plotline if you put your mind to it. Just like me and the old guys of the first game did. It was in two words, truly epic.)

blendedhearts

(Indeed, that is what I want to do.)

As I lie bleeding out in a field far from where Nelo is speeding into the distance, my phoenix flies down towards me. Lowering his majestic head, he cries over my wounds and they heal instantly. Shaken, but still in the game, I stand up.

Me: Urgh, that was a pretty good attack. C'mon, he's getting away!

I jump on his back and we fly forward. From my pack I take a spyglass.

Me: Alright, the target appears to be close.

I see Nelo flying into a massive fissure. With a cry of excitement, I fly above the mountain and jump off. As I do so, I use my Omnitrix, (if you'll remember from the first game) and change into Wildvine. Using my vine limbs I target large boulders at Nelo and sneak Riku and the cake away.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
A furious onslaught of boulders come down upon the Enigma of Extreme. However, he quickly meanders in great speed in his Crimson Mist form, to avoid them. But the barrage of boulders in such a tight space proves diffiult as he is hit and loses his grasp on Riku, who also takes a hit and lies unconscious. blendedhearts grabs him and takes haste on his Feathered Bird of Flames.

Nelo:"Hmm.."

The Crimson Warrior recouperates and flies out of the fissure, slowly landing on his feet in a graceful manner on the grounds above.

Nelo: "So. It seems the hunt for Riku has not ceased. Very well."

A smirk appears on the face of the master of the discipline of seven swords as he calls forth the Blade of Cursed Flames, Ryujin Jakka. A legendary blade harbouring a furious entity of flames. With it in hand, the Crimson Cloaked Warrior takes flight in tremendous speed finding blendedhearts on the back of his Phoenix.

Nelo: "Let us fight fire with fire.. Ryujin Jakka!! Flaming Serpent Ariiise!!"

A swipe of the blade calls forth a raging serpent from the tip of the blade in a furious shade of orange and red engulfing blendedhearts and his Phoenix, scorching them in unfathomable heat. Riku falls from blendedhearts grasp, with a cake as Nelo Angelo swoops him in to his grasp

Nelo: "Hm..well this is new.."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Paul looks out from a skyscraper at the ensuing battle for the Cake, and Riku. Seeing Nelo holding Riku, after he saved him from his fall, he pulls out a small white device that has an orange and blue button, and the words "Aperture Science." He presses the button, and the device begins to transform into a strange weapon: a Portal gun.

Predicting Nelo's path, he shoots the Orange Portal at a building he expects him to soon pass, and then the blue on the sidewalk below. He jumps from the skyscraper, and goes through the Blue Portal, and fringes out the Orange. He collides into the unsuspecting Nelo, and takes Riku from him. A girl-y shriek from Riku ensues as him and I fall from the air, but, luckily, my special boots take all the impact from the fall, leaving us unscathed. Paul shoots the Orange at the moon, and then the Blue under Riku's feet. Riku is then sucked out of the Portal, and is lost adrift in space. Paul manically laughs, but then realizes, he is mute.

blendedhearts

Hari and I lie on top of my phoenix, all three of us badly scorched. But the fire hasn't ended yet. In a burst of flames we turn to ash, only to reappear a second later, in full health, restored by Phoenix magic.

Me: urgh, that was brutal.

After looking about for a moment, I notice Riku is nowhere to be found. From my pack I take my old Riku tracker and see he's on the moon. As we fly up, the Omnitrix times out and I cast a bubble around me to survive the emptiness of space. Eventually, I reach the moon. I grab Riku and take us through a Corridor of Darkness back to earth. Not knowing where the CoD leads, we end up in New York City.

Me: Huh, as if the big apple doesn't get enough action.
Hari: Not to mention attention from the media.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A ring comes from Paul's pocket. He pulls out his phone, and is angered to receive a message of a hi-rez photograph taken of where Riku was left on the moon, but Riku isn't there. A 2nd picture in the message shows a picture of an inactive Orange Portal near the remains of the World Trade Center. Paul shoots the Blue Portal, and runs through it. He looks around to only see hundreds of people walking around.

"Well, this sucks." He imagined himself say.

Fortunately, from dumb luck, Riku, the Cake, and blendedheart walk by. After contemplating whether or not Starbucks is more important than getting rid of Riku, he decides to get rid of Riku. He shoots a Portal on the side of a building with no ledges or poles, more than a hundred feet up, and then shoots a Portal under blendedheart, who then falls through. Paul grabs Riku, and separates him from the Cake, which he discovers have some sort of tracking device in it, which he suspects was how Riku was found. He tapes the Cake to the back of the nearest gangster that has a gun, and then Portals himself and Riku to GLaDOS' chamber.

"Hello," her robotic voice sounded. "Your silver hair makes me want to kill you," she says to Riku.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I wander through the cosmos... until I sense some unrest in it... I find that Riku is in danger and I go into The GLaDOS chamber via interspace rift. I destroy the source of a robotic voice with increased zone of gravity and I disappear with Riku and the cake in my hands... and I eat a piece of the cake... "yum... choclate."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Paul stands there puzzled. "The cake was taped to that gangster? And the frosting is white, how is that chocolate?"

GLaDOS looks at me angrily. "You let him get away!" A turret fell from a tube in the ceiling, and in it's small voice said "Searching."
A Blue Portal Appeared on the wall, but on the other side I could only see a multude of colors and lights. "Go," GLaDOS said, "before I kill you." I into the portal and wound up somewhere I had never seen before, and wasn't in my mind's database.

I see Shinra, holding Riku and the cake, floating here, or are they moving? (Is this the cosmos?) I can't tell, but I grew closer and closer. With a swift kick to the nuts, I grab Riku and the Cake from Shinra, and then kick off Shinra to push myself back toward the Portal which I entered. I exited back into GLaDOS Chamber, and drop Riku to the floor. I then cake Riku with the Cake.

A small table slowly emerges from the ground, with a new cake on it:
url

I cry in joy, but then realize, I have no tear ducts. Or mouth to eat the cake. I cry more.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I see Luap on the floor via insight into an interdimensional rift looking at the cake... I put my finger to his head... shoot him with a beam of darkness right through the head. then he falls to the floor and I take Riku and the cake with me. to a place no one knows but me... I reduce Riku's and my own presence and elminate any tracking devices on the way there. I shield Riku with a barrier of darkness that no one can penetrate except for me. I also keep my mind ready for any telepathic assault... ready to repel them back out.
I eat the cake with Riku... "Yum."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Captain, there appears to be some kind of conflict taking place," A man with long white hair, golden eyes, and a blue shirt denoting his status as the commander of the ship, stares at the flashing panels of the ship before turning to face the captain. "Your orders, sir?"

In the chair resting in the middle of the floor, was a young woman with brown hair flowing down her back in loose curls, and eyes that were glowing like honey lit by the sun. Her gold ensemble accentuated her curvaceous body. She was resting her head in her hand, a lazy smile on her face as she stared at the view screen. "I want him," she licked her lips, eyes turning to slits as her smile became wry and greedy. "And that cake." She sat up in her chair and leaned forward, the manic look growing every second. "No survivors."

The man at the flashing console's eyes grew hard and angry, before being shielded with a cold, calculating logic. "Very well." He pushed a button at the panel and spoke with a low voice. "This is Commander Spockanort to transporter room five. Beam up the silver haired male, and make sure the cake is in tact."

"Sir, we can't beam through the darkness barrier. There is too much--"

"MAKE IT POSSIBLE!" The captain shot up in her chair, anger running through her body. "I ORDER YOU."

"O-Okay..." said the technician on the other end of the line. "...caps lock is cruise control btw."

"YOU'RE FIRED. Commander Spockanort, I'll go to the transporter room and beam that silver haired male and that cake up myself. You have the comm."

"Yes, Captain Ethnic, sir." He said, though he wasn't looking at the captain, instead his eyes were shielded by his white hair and seemed to be looking at the flashing panel that did practically nothing.

In the transporter room, the captain was busy trying to beam up the silver haired male and that cake that could possibly be chocolate or vanilla. She was hoping it was chocolate with strawberries on top, or perhaps red velvet...She could always change the molecular make-up of it during the beam up, but that could potentially damage the man she was trying to obtain.

"Right! It isn't us that is moving, it is space! So if I just add pi plus the equation for darkness, I should be..."

The transporter room lit up with a blinding light, then just as soon as the light appeared, it vanished with Riku and a cake with cherries on top appeared.

"I'm the captain, bItches! Not even darkness erected barriers can stop science and MY mary-sueness!" She ran over to Riku and put him in a bone-crushing hug, then started dragging him down the hall. "I need to put you and the cake somewhere safe!" The captain starts running down the hall with Riku's hand in hers and throws him into her cabin.

"What the..." Riku muttered, then proceeded to drop the cake. "Oh, bonk!"

"Don't worry!" She moved over to the replicator in her room and made a new cake. "It's chocolate flavored with strawberries on top~ Now give me a moment. I need to announce this success to the entire universe." She moved to her computer and pressed a panel. "Commander! Open all hailing frequencies and broadcast this message: I HAVE RIKU AND THE CAKE. ALL SHALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME."

"Recorded and broadcasted, sir."

She smiled, satisfied with the job well done. "Nobody can beam into this ship. You'll be safe." She picks a strawberry off of the cake.

Riku frowns. "Um..."

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Get. Up."

Paul didn't move.

"GET UP YOU ROBOTIC BAFOON, YOU CAN'T DIE AS YOU AREN'T MADE TO!"

Paul raised his head, and looked around. He jumped to his feet and looked around. On the floor, laid his Portal gun, and above him GLaDOS glared. Paul nodded, in a, "What do you want me to do now?" sort of way. Unfortunately, Robotic Riku Retrievers, or RRR's, or R3's, like Paul, cannot make facial expressions as the only thing that makes up their heads are the lens which they us to see. Fortunately, GLaDOS has access to the computer and database in Paul's head, and so knew what he was asking.

"Some idiot, has left a message all over the nets which declares she has Riku, and that this, somehow, makes her 'awesome'. Well, the truth is, she is an idiot, just like you. You'd two would probably make good friends. That is, if you two weren't such idiots. Anyways, I was able to do calculate her location and open a portal on her ship by following her message. You should be able to shoot a Orange Portal, which will send you to the room where the boy resides. In other words, GO NOW BEFORE YOU ARE ERADICATED!"

Paul quickly shot and Orange Portal and ran through it.

He walked into a strangely shaped room, something that look all futuristic-like- something you'd see in Star Trek. Paul, after minutes of search, found Riku and the cake sitting on the bed that was right in front of him the whole time. Paul took out another Aperture Device called GiganticThingsAreNowSmallInABox, or GTANSIAB, and threw it at Riku and the Cake. After a Pokeball-like effect with a red beam, Riku and the Cake were sucked into the device.

Paul ran back through the Portal, and gave the device to GLaDOS. A claw from the wall grabs the device, and crushes it into pieces. "Now," GLaDOS announced, "Riku and the Cake are lost pieces of data, never to be found. Just like your friend."

Paul looked down at the mention of his long lost friend, whom GLaDOS had disposed of after it's failure to capture Riku a couple thousand years ago. He hoped that would never befall him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The bridge was not a place any crew member wished to be near at that moment. Nobody had ever seen their captain as enraged as she is at this moment. The tension was so thick it could be cut with a plastic knife, and honestly nobody was about to speak up to try and stop the captain's silent raging. Her eyes were a-lit like a supernova blazing out of all control in the vacuum of space, her hands balled into ever-so tight fists that blood was running from her palms.

"Captain," Spockanort's voice broke through the stagnant silence, all eyes turning to him except the captain's. "If you continue to clench your hands in such a manner, you will eventually cause more damage to yourself. I advise you to stop at once."

The captain relaxed her hands and began pacing in front of her chair. "How is this even possible. The shields were up, the reflector panels are made to shield against Darkness and Light from breaking through, and none of the alarms went off. So...How?" she muttered as she turned around and around in a slow rhythm. "I mean, I'M the greatest captain in the entire quadrant...It says so on that award I got last year..."

Spockanort's lips turned down minutely before he shifted and put his hands behind his back. "Captain, if I may offer some criticism."

"Very well, Commander."

"Sir, if you had not opened hailing channels and announced the claim you had on the human male and the cake, you would have been able to keep his location secret from any pursuers and effectively won the conflict."

The captain stopped her pacing before turning around to look at Spockanort. "So you are saying this is my fault?" There was no malice in her words, and the anger seemed to drain from her entire body. "Why didn't you advise me against this? Isn't that why you're my Number One?"

Spockanort stayed quiet, looking away from the captain's piercing eyes. "I...That is..." He didn't know how to answer. Any answer he would give her would encourage her villainous wrath and key her in on his secret feelings for his ranking officer and neither was an option for the logical man. She was his captain, and she seemed to have a great attachment to the silver-haired male. Anything she wanted, he would grant her and it meant losing her to another (less superior) person, so be it. "...your enthusiasm over obtaining the human male was so great that I had believed the most logical action was to allow your broadcast. It was only after the fact that I realized my decision was not the most logical course of action. I take full responsibility for the human's recapture by the enemy."

The captain stared at Spockanort before letting out a small chuckle, a sweet sound to everybody on the bridge (and the ship for the communications officer was broadcasting this conversation ship-wide to let everybody know the captain wasn't about to self-destruct the ship or something just as awful and life-threatening)

"Commander, put yourself at ease. Nobody is at fault except my own stupidity." Then a confident grin grew on her face. "We'll just have to get him back. Spockanort, please go do an analysis on the Orange Portal residue in my cabin. Lift the level two Darkness restriction. Your orders are to use the Darkness and track Riku down."

"Yes, sir." Spockanort, for the first time in over a hundred years, grinned as a dark power began to fill every fiber of his being. Hello, old friend. It has been awhile...

------------

Captain Ethnic was not happy. So that was an understatement. She was furious.

"Where the hell are we, Spockanort?" The captain surveyed the dark room, screens sitting in the center of the room like ominous reminders of events that seemed like a lifetime ago. "It's pretty creepy here." She held her phaser close to her body, her cat-like eyes narrowing to make sure there was nobody there.

"I am unsure, Captain. This was the location source of the portal...Some type of chamber..." Spockanort held up his own phaser and stepped forward until his feet landed on something, a soft crunch softly sounding down low. The commander bent down to look at hat he stepped on. "...There appears to be some kind of broken device here, Captain."

The captain sauntered forward, staring at the device. A nonexistent wind picked up in the room, and a soft whisper seemed to echo in Captain Ethnic's ear. "That is Riku and the Cake. Broken into...HUNDREDS of pieces......" Without a second thought, the captain bent down, her perfect behind in perfect view for Spockanort, and began picking up the pieces. "We need to get as many of the pieces as possible out of here. I order level one of the Darkness restriction to be lifted. Spockanort, use the full extent of your released powers to put this device back together. We NEEEEEEEEEEED Riku and that Cake!"

"Yes, sir."

So, while they gained the pieces of Riku and the Cake trapped in the broken device, they left the strange chamber with no sense of victory...Except Spockanort who got almost all of his powers back in one day. It was only a matter of time before everything would be set in motion.

And...it would appear the GLaDOS made his job a lot easier.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
o.o Whoa. Didn't expect you guys to overdo with the roleplaying. I prefer keeping it short. Lol, gonna be hard for me to keep up. But very well.

----------

The Crimson Warrior loses Riku from his grasp to an unexpected warrior, using science and unknown gizmos unfamiliar the the Extreme One as he was a being of the Ancient, harbouring a powerful demon with uncontrollabe might. The Harbinger of Chaos had lived for centuries, surpassing legendary era's, battling legendary warriors. He sets down majestically, his crimson cloak blowing in the winds, on top a skycraper and ponders.

Nelo: " Hmm...It seems the Ancient Arts are lost here...I face a new challenge..new foes.."

A flash of blue light surrounds the Enigma of Extreme, encircling him in blue flames like a raging typhoon. As it ceases, seven blades hover around him. The legendary blades, that have tasted the blood and ripped the souls of a hundred thousand powerful warrirors, emnate with an eerie glow.

The Ryujin Jakka, the blade of Cursed Flames harbouring a shapeshifting flaming entity , the Akujiki, the soul eating Blade of Darkness, The Fuuraiken, the devastating blade of Raging Thunder, The Korefuji, an ancient blade controlling the mighty winds,The Masamune Blade, a very long sturdy Nodachi for an impenatrable defense, The Yamato Blade, his favourite, a blade of extreme speed and alchemic power harbouring thousands of daggers of light, and The Zanmato Blade, a neo-powerful blade with the soul of a dark entity conjuring the arts of black magic.

The Harbinger of Chaos examines his swords, then suddenly jumps high towards the heavens. One by one his blades zoom up towards their master, and as he grasps each one into his hands the Crimson Warriror demonstrates his unique style of the Discipline of Seven Swords. Swirling, and slicing, letting roar furious attacks from each of his blades, the power of each blade emnates and glows in a burning light, surrounded in spirit energy.

As the energy and power of each blade reaches climax, they begin to release a misty aura. The Extreme One ceases, and throws his blades around him. The encirlce him furiously and then at once they crash together in front of him letting out a surge of energy causing a beam of light to erupt around them. The Crimson Warrior holds out his hand into the light. Then slowly he unsheathes from the light a Blade of terribe power..His most powerful blade, the blade of death itself, the Zantetsuken.

With eyes closed shut and floating in mid air, he holds out his poweful blade towards the heavens letting out a surge of energy, surrounding him and then beaming towards the sky,tearing a hole in the skies above. Then he takes flight in an immense speed shattering the skyscraper below as he hunts down the scent of Riku.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, it just sorta ended up that way. Idk but I find it funner with more story. Not just -hits Nelo Angelo in head with hammer and grabs Riku and cake and runs- Giving it a story (sorta) and throwing in some crazy deus ex machina makes everything more enjoyable. (The fact the RP section is hard to break in to imho make this a nice place to be creative)

It doesn't mean everybody has to do the same. :3 It is easy to jump in and say "By my magical powers of the universe, I bring Riku out of that broken device with a new cake (since the cake was unsalvageable and partially eaten) and run away with him hahahahahaha!" And that is the whole post. -waits for somebody to do it :3-

------------------------------------

A sterile, clean table greeted Spockanort as he strode into the science lab, pieces of the broken device cradled in his arms like a sleeping child. He placed the pieces down and stared at them with malice, frustration evident on his face. Spockanort knew what his captain wished for, but he was honestly contemplating "accidentally" breaking the fragile pieces even further than they were. Warring emotions crashed against the shores of his mind, the waves breaking down every barrier he set up to keep his emotions in check.

His captain was the one to find him ten years ago that fateful day. Her mind connected with his almost instantly, and he vowed that he would obey her orders and only hers. He had been trapped for hundreds of years in that void of Light, unchanging and lost. Then came that foolish woman, a bright smile on her face as walked though the Light as if it was nothing. She took my hand and, like an angel, pulled me up from my perdition.

But inside of the device was somebody he never imagined he'd see again after all of those years of being trapped. "That boy..." He and that cake were the reason he was in that void. He swore he'd have his revenge someday...and yet...

Spockanort threw himself down in one of the lounge chairs in the science lab, meant for science officers to use for quick naps when they were working on experiments. His hands slid threw his hair, his eyes growing weary over the decision he had to make. Obliterate the broken device and let Riku and that Cake be lost forever, or save him and make his Captain happy.

-----------

The captain was wasted. She had ran down to Sickbay as soon as she transported from that weird chamber place and stole all of her Chief Medical Officer's alcohol and had spent the last hour celebrating her victory and loss (in a more quiet way...no universe-wide announcements tonight!)

Though she wished she could celebrate and mourn with her Number One considering it was his skills that allowed them to find the broken device containing Riku and the Cake, she had given him orders to fix the device. And she definitely noticed the mood shift in her Number One, but she knew if she brought it up all he would say is "It is illogical for me to express any emotion, sir. As such, I am not outwardly exhibiting any kind of emotion. Now, if you will leave me to my duties, sir."

Captain Ethnic sighed and threw her head down into her arms that were resting on her desk. Her eyes were blurry and her cheeks were flushed from the alcohol. "Crap...I can still smell the cake..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back