• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take pity....please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
ok, i'll make this quick. i need some help/advice for my friends.

My friend has this web site forum thing that has a rather bad tendancy to die. We can't generate enough lasting interest to keep it going, and we can hardly get the new people to post. it's been reincarnated a few times already, and it looks like it's dying again.

Anyone have something that could help at all? it'd be great if we didn't have to keep starting over.

btw, Happy New Year! may all your new year resolutions come true!

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
The biggest mistake was that you made it before thinking about it. Did you have a plan? I don't think so, and if you did you never used it because now your forum is dead. If there is nothing interesting then nothing can be done right now... you could try to get your forum back up by adding an Arcade or more sub forums and topic which interest the members, anything pertaining the main subject of the forum... Or you could close it down and think of a new plan and start over... this time go by the plan. Sometimes some sites were never meant to be, so its not your fault. Its all up to your interest, and when your advertising... do NOT advertise your site at a site which is about the same theme as your site. E.g. Do not advertise a KH site in KHInsider, because who will go there? Think about it. I hope you make the right decision, take care.

~Xehsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back