• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take heed to the commandments of Crock.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Damn you Square, thats what I was gonna say XP

and furthermore, join date MAY dictate whether or not you are a newb, but most definitely not a n00b, but that aside, in many cases it does not affect either. I joined in April, and yet I show MANY less vital signs of a n00b than many who joined last year. Fuzzy for example, joined last november, MASSIVE n00b.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I would like to begin this post by reiterating my belief that premium membership should be determined by word count as opposed to this ridiculous system of post counts. I believe I mentioned this previously on Square's ridiculous thread celebrating his 1000th post (speaking of which, how the heck did you already double that?), and, dang it T, when did you beat me to the 1000 mark!?

But this latest absence actually has a viable excuse attached to it- my IP address was banned (I still don't know why). Anyway, that's fixed, so I'm now returned to my delightfully loquacious self. On to these commandments Master T has been threatening to impose for so long now.

I tend to leave administrative matters to hands more capable than mine own, but there is one commandment I am not in favor of:

#7) Thou shall not bear false testimony to your fellow CROCK member.

Now, if it said not to bear false testimony against my fellow CROCK member, I would approve, but as it is it basically is saying I can't lie to any fellow CROCKers, which is entirely intolerable. Lingual precision is a necessity for CROCK (actually, it's a necessity for everybody, but CROCK is one of the few groups that will actually use it).

Oh, and just for clarification- everyone wants to be in CROCK. Some of you are just in denial still.

And out.

Last edited:

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hidden said:
I would like to begin this post by reiterating my belief that premium membership should be determined by word count as opposed to this ridiculous system of post counts. I believe I mentioned this previously on Square's ridiculous thread celebrating his 1000th post (speaking of which, how the heck did you already double that?), and, dang it T, when did you beat me to the 1000 mark!?
I believe I received quite a few posts from attempting to inject a trace of intelligence into the Kh2 forum, but since it is such a human wasteland, I refrained, for I feared the corruption of myself.

But this latest absence actually has a viable excuse attached to it- my IP address was banned (I still don't know why). Anyway, that's fixed, so I'm now returned to my delightfully loquacious self.
Standing by, you talkative bastard. =D

On to these commandments Master T has been threatening to impose for so long now.
For the record, this idea was did not stem from myself. You can thank the reviving bird for this one.

Now, if it said not to bear false testimony against my fellow CROCK member, I would approve, but as it is it basically is saying I can't lie to any fellow CROCKers, which is entirely intolerable. Lingual precision is a necessity for CROCK (actually, it's a necessity for everybody, but CROCK is one of the few groups that will actually use it).
Also for the record, that one was not mine either. Seeing the fault in that sentence, and being that this list is tentative, I shall alter it.

Oh, and it's about time you came back, Hidden.

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Hidden said:
I would like to begin this post by reiterating my belief that premium membership should be determined by word count as opposed to this ridiculous system of post counts.
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
While an interesting idea, I still think the current system is to be prefered- can you imagine shortythugsta and other members of his caliber composing 300+ word posts to become premium members?
I believe I mentioned this previously on Square's ridiculous thread celebrating his 1000th post (speaking of which, how the heck did you already double that?)
This is quite a puzzle. I think Square is active in all the sections I am not- which leads me to believe he writes hundreds of chapters of erotic fan-fiction involving Sephiroth and Solid Snake in the fanfic section.
and, dang it T, when did you beat me to the 1000 mark!?
When he figured out how to hax teh system.
But this latest absence actually has a viable excuse attached to it- my IP address was banned (I still don't know why).
You tried to hax teh system, but got caught.
Oh, and just for clarification- everyone wants to be in CROCK. Some of you are just in denial still.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Master T said:
Word(s).

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hidden said:
Square's ridiculous thread celebrating his 1000th post (speaking of which, how the heck did you already double that?)...

It's simple. I posted another 1,000 times.

LordMune said:
I think Square is active in all the sections I am not- which leads me to believe he writes hundreds of chapters of erotic fan-fiction involving Sephiroth and Solid Snake in the fanfic section.

You only wish. I would never put Sephiroth in my tales of adventure and hot sex.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Master T said:
I believe I received quite a few posts from attempting to inject a trace of intelligence into the Kh2 forum
You're insane, even for CROCK (of course that might be why you're the V.P.) Success rate, if any?

Master T said:
but since it is such a human wasteland, I refrained, for I feared the corruption of myself.
Be wary- stupidity is contagious.

Master T said:
For the record, this idea was did not stem from myself. You can thank the reviving bird for this one.
I remember that conversation as it happens. Point still stands, you're the one who carried it through. You know, I'm partially to blame for giving Square the idea to start his oh-so-popular Mortal Kombat vs Jesus Christ thread, but you certainly don't see me taking credit for it.

Master T said:
Also for the record, that one was not mine either. Seeing the fault in that sentence, and being that this list is tentative, I shall alter it.
My appreciations.

Master T said:
"about time you came back"? Bull Honkey! When was the last time you got your intellectual butt back to Intel, might I ask?

LordMune said:
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
We'd see who's "premium" quality then...

LordMune said:
can you imagine shortythugsta and other members of his caliber composing 300+ word posts to become premium members?
Not without coming down with a serious case of the jibblies...

LordMune said:
When he figured out how to hax teh system.
You people and your technological competence...

LordMune said:
You tried to hax teh system, but got caught.
If I tried to hax the system, people would laugh. If they noticed at all. I'd suspect they'd encourage me to try again for their personal amusement rather than ban my IP.

Square Ninja said:
It's simple. I posted another 1,000 times.
Your mathematic skills are beyond reproach. Still, if I had a team of people posting for me, I still wouldn't get 1,000 in under a year. Look at my join date, look at my post count, and, after your done laughing uncontrollably, use your advanced calculator skills to figure out the breakneck rate I've got going here.

Just as a note of interest, I recently uncovered an old English project I created and was quite proud of- my Declaration of Independence from Stupidity. I'm considering revising it for CROCK...

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hidden said:
You're insane, even for CROCK (of course that might be why you're the V.P.) Success rate, if any?
Well none, actually. I post my opinion and several flames from fanboys soon follow. It's also quite hard to keep track of the threads you post in, because they tykes fire their shit-cannons quite frequently.

Be wary- stupidity is contagious.
It would be nice if we could somehow obtain it as a natural resource. It's renewable and inexhaustible.

I remember that conversation as it happens. Point still stands, you're the one who carried it through. You know, I'm partially to blame for giving Square the idea to start his oh-so-popular Mortal Kombat vs Jesus Christ thread, but you certainly don't see me taking credit for it.
Hm. It reminds me of Laurence Fishburne and the Matrix, how he just signed on without reading the script. Hm.

"about time you came back"? Bull Honkey!
Oh come on! I expected more creativity in your interjections. =D

When was the last time you got your intellectual butt back to Intel, might I ask?
Quite recently, actually. You're not looking hard enough.

Just as a note of interest, I recently uncovered an old English project I created and was quite proud of- my Declaration of Independence from Stupidity. I'm considering revising it for CROCK...
Hm. Any segments you'd like to share? I'm intrigued.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Master T said:
Well none, actually. I post my opinion and several flames from fanboys soon follow. It's also quite hard to keep track of the threads you post in, because they tykes fire their shit-cannons quite frequently.
Have we learned a lesson from this T?

Master T said:
It would be nice if we could somehow obtain it as a natural resource. It's renewable and inexhaustible.
The closest we can get is to use stupid people (which are also in great supply), but forced labor is frowned upon nowadays. It's a shame really.

Master T said:
Hm. It reminds me of Laurence Fishburne and the Matrix, how he just signed on without reading the script. Hm.
You have me there.

Master T said:
Oh come on! I expected more creativity in your interjections. =D
Hmm... a strange accusation, especially considering I seem to recall a certain...
Master T said:
So's your face.
...being employed to "defend" CROCKS honor. "Bull honkey" could be considered the epitome of repartee in comparison.

Master T said:
Quite recently, actually. You're not looking hard enough.
No, I'm not looking at all. That's why you're going to tell me where these illustrious appearences by the elusive Master T can be found.

Master T said:
Hm. Any segments you'd like to share? I'm intrigued.
Well, it's five pages (double spaced), and written to basically mirror the U.S. Consititution (which was part of the assignment). It starts with a preamble (naturally), goes on to express the rather self-evident fact that not everybody in this world is all that smart, then addresses the inherent superiority of intelligent folk and the dangers of their intermingling with stupid people. It urges complete seperation, gives evidence for its claims, provides complaints against stupidity's continuing popularity, and has been signed by the two other intelligent people at my school. Below is the altered Preamble, which is nearly verbatim of the original:

When, in the interests of intellectual development, it becomes necessary for a group to dissolve any and all bonds which have connected them with institution or individual of less than acceptable intellect, and to assume above the majority of the populace, the aloof and superior position to which the laws of natural selection entitle them, a decent sympathy to those below, a respectful acknowledgement to those already possessing of this station, and the laws of rationality all require that they should declare the causes which impel them to the seperation.

It's not particularly witty, but makes up for it in pure pretensiousness (which increases as the document continues). It's full of long words and archaic phrasing, enough to entirely confound 90% of the people on this forum who would try to read it. It was a fun assignment.

I might, should interest be expressed, simply put up a rough-draft somewhere in Insanity, and let CROCK edit it as they please, to possibly inject some sarcasm, internet-references (which would have been out of place in the original context), or more disdain as called for. Otherwise, well, I'll still have the original to amuse me whenever I'm feeling hemmed in by stupidity's overwhelming presence.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
CROCK edit said:
In AD 2101, when, in the interests of intellectual development, it becomes necessary for CROCK to dissolve any and all bonds which have connected them with institution, individual of less than acceptable intellect and/or goatse.cx
Master T said:
Well none, actually. I post my opinion and several flames from fanboys soon follow.
Fatum Iustum Stultorum, Monsieur T.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hidden said:
It's not particularly witty, but makes up for it in pure pretensiousness (which increases as the document continues). It's full of long words and archaic phrasing, enough to entirely confound 90% of the people on this forum who would try to read it.

Ultimately, is that not C.R.O.C.K.'s goal?

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't want to just type the entire thing up here as a post- like I said, 5 pages long (double-spaced granted). Also, should anyone want to edit anything, they would have to copy that section, make their changes, and then repost that part, leaving it to someone at the end to actually go through and rewrite the entire darned thing (probably me).

Is there any internet source which I could use to put this up, provide a link to, and then leave that source open to editing so that only a finished product would have to be displayed here (or another thread) at the end? Take note of Mune's newest signature (if it hasn't already changed again)- I'm technologically illiterate. Help me out here.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hidden said:
Have we learned a lesson from this T?
A quitter never wins, and don't trust whitey.

Hmm... a strange accusation, especially considering I seem to recall a certain... ...being employed to "defend" CROCKS honor. "Bull honkey" could be considered the epitome of repartee in comparison.
Nah. Although I didn't tap the well of innovation with that one, nah.

No, I'm not looking at all. That's why you're going to tell me where these illustrious appearences by the elusive Master T can be found.
Well that'd take all the fun out of it.

Well, it's five pages (double spaced), and written to basically mirror the U.S. Consititution (which was part of the assignment). It starts with a preamble (naturally), goes on to express the rather self-evident fact that not everybody in this world is all that smart, then addresses the inherent superiority of intelligent folk and the dangers of their intermingling with stupid people. It urges complete seperation, gives evidence for its claims, provides complaints against stupidity's continuing popularity, and has been signed by the two other intelligent people at my school. Below is the altered Preamble, which is nearly verbatim of the original:

When, in the interests of intellectual development, it becomes necessary for a group to dissolve any and all bonds which have connected them with institution or individual of less than acceptable intellect, and to assume above the majority of the populace, the aloof and superior position to which the laws of natural selection entitle them, a decent sympathy to those below, a respectful acknowledgement to those already possessing of this station, and the laws of rationality all require that they should declare the causes which impel them to the seperation.

It's not particularly witty, but makes up for it in pure pretensiousness (which increases as the document continues). It's full of long words and archaic phrasing, enough to entirely confound 90% of the people on this forum who would try to read it. It was a fun assignment.
Interesting. Archaic phrases always seem to massage my tongue when spoken.

Otherwise, well, I'll still have the original to amuse me whenever I'm feeling hemmed in by stupidity's overwhelming presence.
You must read it a lot.

Quod erat demonstrandum.
Fatum Iustum Stultorum, Monsieur T.
You know, if I were at least somewhat dipped in the pool of language foreign to my own, I might be able to reply to those.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Breaking Point said:
I can do that?

Master T said:
A quitter never wins, and don't trust whitey.
To expand on your first lesson- "Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots." I'm glad we've had this talk.

Master T said:
Nah. Although I didn't tap the well of innovation with that one, nah.
Oh, sure, you're allowed to have a weak moment. That's fair.

Master T said:
Well that'd take all the fun out of it.
No, that'd take all the work out of it. There's a marked difference.

Master T said:
Interesting. Archaic phrases always seem to massage my tongue when spoken.
I prefer to listen to others try to stumble through them. It's like music. Unless that person is trying to present it, and we can't move on until they manage to correctly pronounce "apogee" or some like term. Then it's country "music".

Master T said:
You must read it a lot.
Pretty soon I'll have it memorized...

Master T said:
You know, if I were at least somewhat dipped in the pool of language foreign to my own, I might be able to reply to those.
"Quod erat demonstrandum"- "The End" basically (used for some official documents)

"Fatum Iustum Staltorum"- "The just reward for fools" or something of the sort, according to Mune. I'll leave you to figure out "Monsieur T".

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hidden said:
To expand on your first lesson- "Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots." I'm glad we've had this talk.
Thanks, dad.

Oh, sure, you're allowed to have a weak moment. That's fair.
Stop whining.

No, that'd take all the work out of it. There's a marked difference.
Well, my fun.

Pretty soon I'll have it memorized...
Don't beat yourself up.

"Quod erat demonstrandum"- "The End" basically (used for some official documents)

"Fatum Iustum Staltorum"- "The just reward for fools" or something of the sort, according to Mune. I'll leave you to figure out "Monsieur T".
Ah, I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back