• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take heed to the commandments of Crock.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
We're obviously the greatest political force on these forums.

About us all being smartasses, Hidden doesn't seem to fit that description. That would apply mostly to Master T and I.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I'd say LordMune and Phoenix are better described by the word 'cynic.'

I know you guys to care less, but I disapprove of commandment 2!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
So we're cynics, smartasses, and just plain mad?

I'd say that is a rather accurate definition of CROCK.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Your inherit ablility to contridict yourself you mean. If you are superior why do you contridict yourself?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no it says, CROCk members can't use 1337 unless used to mock.... but i thought you said that you can't... that's right.. you can't unless it is to mock... but you can't use it... etc

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
pwn3d to the max said:
Wow, that is what I excpected from one of your status.
Don't care, I wasn't really trying. You make your envy quite blatant.

pwn3d to the max said:
Your inherit ablility to contridict yourself you mean. If you are superior why do you contridict yourself?
For the last time, the entry is not contradictory. Notice the statement behind the entry, called an exception (as it says). Since this part is an exception, use of it in this way makes it exempt from the bind the second commandment would usually have on the use of 1337 speak. Stop making stuff up.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
then why make a rule that has a loop hole, i could just mock people for ever and then use 1337 forever, that rule exception sux

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
That is better way to say it because the other way makes it sound like there is a giant loop hole in your rule set.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well pwn3d to the max, may I interject Master T? :p Well, in case you hadnt noticed you are NOT a C.R.O.C.K member, therefore your current n00b status is still apparent. Upon noticicng this, any enforcer of the CROCK law will note that you are a n00b and smack you down for it thusly, instead of putting you under CROCK punishment, which, by the way, you should develop as well. k, thnx gewdbuy :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well pwn3d to the max, may I interject Master T? :p Well, in case you hadnt noticed you are NOT a C.R.O.C.K member, therefore your current n00b status is still apparent. Upon noticicng this, any enforcer of the CROCK law will note that you are a n00b and smack you down for it thusly, instead of putting you under CROCK punishment, which, by the way, you should develop as well. k, thnx gewdbuy :D

lt me note the join dates, you guys are the n00bs not me, we have cleared this up already. I am just not a member of a clan type thing, that i would not want to be part of.
So we're cynics, smartasses, and just plain mad?

which is why i dont' want to be in this group, i am mad but not the other 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back