• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take a Picture with KH3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Finally get to see Master Spockanort's face!
All you people taking pics eating 3D makes it look delish. Maybe I should give it a try..

Before, someone said it tastes bitter. I think I'm gonna with 'it tastes like chicken'.

Looks like I found my lunch. But if my game doesn't taste like chicken, it's on you O_O

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dang nabbit, all the skinny folks are eating all their games and staying skinny and beautiful and what do I get for dieting? Being the forever alone fat kid!
Life sucks ;_;

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Oh, thank you. ;~; It's so weird putting your first picture on here. >_>

EVERYONE LOOKS GREAT. :3 It's nice to put faces to names and see all of the KH love~~

It is very weird. I could barely believe I actually gave in and posted it.
Everyone does look great! ^.^ And now I have to see what KH3D tastes like. I am guessing either fruity or like soap.

Nov

Awards
Lol, so where are the teddy ears, huh? HUH? you lied..lol jk

But I was right! So pretty~ *Squeezes cheeks*
They're hidden. But they're there. `3´ I never lie (lol, that's the first lie right there).

Naww. ;A;<3

doortolight

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

no I'm not trying to hide part of my face, it was just the only way I could take a pic of myself, and keep the box in view

Last edited by a moderator:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So I took an entire shower of time trying to think of something clever to say with this picture. All I could think of was to hold the box upside down. I found out that I'm not that clever.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

(also took it with my 3DS and I'm really surprised it came out this bright with how dark my room is)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You look as if you haven't slept in those six days and are about to enter the Realm of Sleep yourself, with or without Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back