• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take a Picture with KH3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Ladies, prepare to have your ovaries blown by my smoldering good looks and a smile bright enough to give Kingdom Hearts a run for its money!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was at Gamestop 15 minutes before it opened. I am slightly disappointed by how thin the guide is. The pictures on the internet made it look like it was unusually thick but its just the opposite. It's super thin! But I'm still extremely happy (you can tell by my pic). I've been anticipating this day for two years.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I got my copy at 10 this morning as soon as Gamestop opened, but then I had to run a bunch of errands and I just finally got home! But here it is! Finally!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ladies, prepare to have your ovaries blown by my smoldering good looks and a smile bright enough to give Kingdom Hearts a run for its money!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was at Gamestop 15 minutes before it opened. I am slightly disappointed by how thin the guide is. The pictures on the internet made it look like it was unusually thick but its just the opposite. It's super thin! But I'm still extremely happy (you can tell by my pic). I've been anticipating this day for two years.

Yeah, but the guide has a freaking artwork section! We never get that! I was pleasantly surprised :)

iLeen

Awards
QUOTE=Juggernaut6;5891246]Ladies, prepare to have your ovaries blown by my smoldering good looks and a smile bright enough to give Kingdom Hearts a run for its money!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was at Gamestop 15 minutes before it opened. I am slightly disappointed by how thin the guide is. The pictures on the internet made it look like it was unusually thick but its just the opposite. It's super thin! But I'm still extremely happy (you can tell by my pic). I've been anticipating this day for two years.[/QUOTE]

Nice hat dude:] And yes, there is a gorgeous man hidden in the spoiler tag:p Sad to hear about how thin the guide is, but as long as it has amazing artwork, I'm fine with it.

I got my copy at 10 this morning as soon as Gamestop opened, but then I had to run a bunch of errands and I just finally got home! But here it is! Finally!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, but the guide has a freaking artwork section! We never get that! I was pleasantly surprised :)

Kingdom Hearts posters. Kingdom Hearts posters everywhere.

All of you guys look extremely happy. Hope you enjoy the game:] I know I'll be extremely happy when I get it later today...I just hope it doesn't show, because last time I was extremely happy in a photo, I had-have a huge dorky smile permanently attached to my drivers licenseXD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Nice hat dude:] And yes, there is a gorgeous man hidden in the spoiler tag:p Sad to hear about how thin the guide is, but as long as it has amazing artwork, I'm fine with it.

Kingdom Hearts posters. Kingdom Hearts posters everywhere.

All of you guys look extremely happy. Hope you enjoy the game:] I know I'll be extremely happy when I get it later today...I just hope it doesn't show, because last time I was extremely happy in a photo, I had-have a huge dorky smile permanently attached to my drivers licenseXD

Lol, yeah, I wanted to make sure I took a picture in front of all of my KH posters :p Too bad my head is blocking the Days one, and my art cards from Re:Chain of Memories.

And oh god I know what you, I think I look dorky smiling too, but I figure its better than not smiling :p

iLeen

Awards
Lol, yeah, I wanted to make sure I took a picture in front of all of my KH posters :p Too bad my head is blocking the Days one, and my art cards from Re:Chain of Memories.

And oh god I know what you, I think I look dorky smiling too, but I figure its better than not smiling :p

Haha. It's all good. I can just imagine the 358/2 Days poster. It's so beautiful that it's permanently stuck (in a good way) in my mind.

It is a happy, momentous day, might as well smile as much as we got XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I was planning to have my Re:CoM art cards in the pic too but I forgot at the last minute.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KH3D w/ circle pad, kool-aid, nutella, hookah, and huge-ass sound system. This is gonna be a good night <333

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KH3D w/ circle pad, kool-aid, nutella, hookah, and huge-ass sound system. This is gonna be a good night <333

Hahaha that looks awesome! You sure look ready, that's for sure! :D
(there's even a bong there if I'm not mistaken, yum!)

You should've had this picture on your screen though, would've been awesome haha!

Anyway, enjoy the game!

I wanna see more Site Staff pictures as well :3

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is the most creative one I have seen so far.
Oh and nice smile Mirby. :)
Hopefully I will have my pics up later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You should've had this picture on your screen though, would've been awesome haha!

Anyway, enjoy the game!

I wanna see more Site Staff pictures as well :3

You'll see mine

ONCE I ACTUALLY GET THE GAME *SOBBING*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm probably not gonna get it today because UPS sucks. So hopefully my brother will stop being a rock early enough to answer the doorbell when the mailman comes, whenever that may be.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'm probably not gonna get it today because UPS sucks. So hopefully my brother will stop being a rock early enough to answer the doorbell when the mailman comes, whenever that may be.

Aw I am sorry you have to wait Sign! I made such a big deal with my family about making sure they tell me when KH3D got to my house that the moment it came they all yelled at me that it was here. They usually do not tell me at all. Anyway, I hope it gets to you soon!

iLeen

Awards
Just got home and found my MoM waiting just outside my house:]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Included my bed because it reminded me of a bed version of KH chairsXD (barely. Only similarity is that it's somewhat tall and white)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Nah brah, that's my hookah set. Money's tight, so I'll have to pass on playing DDD while high.

No. I'm saving that day for KH3.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I took way too many pics XD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back