• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
.// Chapter Six :: Newborn Key >>

./Malina's Eyes

Hayner had brought the five of us into a small cafe. I didn't have any munny on me, and neither did the rest of us......except Pence.
So, he ended up buying us a carton of fries from the resturaunt. I apologized, but he kindly told me it was 'no problem.'
We all giggled nervously together, and the waiter had brought us what we had ordered.
When we went to sit down, I ended up between Olette and Roxas as we took our seats. "So, are we up for it today?" The dark brown-haired girl beside to me questioned Hayner, who was sitting across the wooden table from her.

"I was hoping one of you guys would ask." The dirty-blonde spoke, picking up five of the fries.
"...'Kay. Here we go. We're all going to pick one. The two of you guys who get the smallest have to go." I stared at all of them a bit weirdly, scratching the back of my head. "Uhh..." I dully muttered to myself, then spoke alloud.
"....Where exactly are we supposed to be going....?"

They all turned over to me, seeming like it would be obvious. Hadn't I only arrived there yesterday? How would I know?
"Oh, sorry." The caramel-eyed brunette from across me took in a deep breath, "Well, rumor around town is that there's a haunted mansion back in the woods. None of us wants to go, so we're going to decide like this. Are you up for it?"
Pence explained, raising his right eyebrow up. Uuugh. I hated that look. He was practically daring me to go.

"Y-yeah! I'm not scared of any "haunted mansion"! Pfft..." I stubbornly crossed my arms, and sat back comfortably into my cushioned booth. I then quickly glared over at Hayner, wondering when we would have to determine who was going. I could hear Olette and Roxas faintly laughing at my sides.

Well, I guess I was being a bit over-confident....
"Alright. Here it goes." Hayner let out his arm into the middle of the table, holding out the french fries. At that point, I was getting hungry by just looking at them.

"Here goes nothing...." I heard Roxas murmered quietly to himself as he selected one of the fries, and so did the rest of us. We then examined what we had selected, and held it out infront of us. "HAH!" The dirty-blonde laughed rudely.

"It looks like Malina's going to the mansion!" He snickered at me, giving me a childish sneer.
"Hey! I don't care! I'm not scared at all!" I retorted back to him, eating the french fry within nanoseconds. "Who else is going?" I looked over at the rest of them, and they all faced over to Roxas. Olette had giggled again, then throwing her french fry away.

"It seems like....Roxas has to go, too." She spoke in her soft tone, obviously relieved that she didn't have to tag along.
"Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry!" Hayner looked over at the two of us, and I merely sighed. I then left without a word, and Roxas soon then followed afterward.

-={ Minutes Later }=-​

We had arrived into the forest, and the sounds of leaves crunching beneath our sneakers filled the area.
Some stray branches were layed about, which we tried our best to avoid. We then walked through a very narrow path, which led to the infamous "haunted mansion" I had been told about.

"Well, we're here..." The blonde spoke to me, then slowly walked over to the front gate. Her tugged onto the gate handles, and had a frustrated look on his face as they stayed closed.
"Darn...it's locked." Roxas sighed, then looked back over at me.
"Lemme try!" I ran over to the gate, and looked up at a large keyhole placed above the handles.

"HYAAH!" I let out a loud battle-cry, punching my target as hard as I could. Yep. You guessed it. Didn't work.

"ACK!" I yelled in pain, my palm throbbing non-stop. I held onto my gloved hand, cracking my knuckles, trying to massage the pain away.
I then murmered some curse words, yet loud enough for my blue-eyed accomplice to hear.
I could hear him laughing at my stupidity, then he walked over to my side, "Are you okay?" He chuckled quietly, then quickly whipped his head around in the opposite direction.

The sore pain in my palm had loosened up, so I decided to look back up. "Hey, wha-" I cut off my sentence as I saw three white husks surrounding us.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE?!" I pointed at the light creatures with fear, hiding behind Roxas. "They're dangerous! Watch out!" He spoke to me in a very sturdy tone, getting in an offensive position infront of me.

"...R-right....!!" I clenched my fists, bended my knees slightly, and waited for the enemies to strike. They vaugely reminded me of those dark beings back at the island...which filled me with rage. In my case, anger gave me power, which I would take out on these white monsters.
As one of them leapt into the air straight at me, Roxas had appeared straight infront of me, slashing the creature in half, and it faded into nothingness.
As he turned back around to me, he was weilding a key-like blade. Its handle was a bright golden color, and the blade was pure silver. Well, there wasn't time for more questions. We had to get into the mansion!

"Hey, do you think...?" I looked over at the blonde, and he nodded his head. "Yeah. Maybe." He lifted his weapon, and pointed it up at the keyhole.
He paused for a moment, and a beam of light shot into the gate, and it slowly opened up with a rusty screech. "Mmmkay! Let's go!" I shouted cheerfully, racing into the large, broken-down building with the thought of adventure pulsing through my veins.

Merely moments later, I had acended up a flight of stairs, Roxas shortly following behind me. As I continued up the steps, we had entered a room, filled with white.
In the middle of the room was a long table, with a white vase, filled with matching white roses. As I entered, I could feel a hole of emptiness build up inside me. The room was so bland....the only thing that stood out were scattered drawings.

'Geez....some old lady must've lived here....' I thought to myself, completely silent, a slight chill creeping up my back as I began to look around. I advanced into the room, only to see drawings scattered about.
I picked one of the pieces of paper up, only too see an image of a marron-orange haired girl, a familiar spikey blonde boy, and wildly red-haired man.

The three of them were all dressed in black cloaks, surrounded by white creatures. "Hunh..?" I gazed at the drawing,and turned over to Roxas as his head hovered over my shoulder, glancing at the same image I was.

"Is that....us..?" I whispered to him, feeling very uneasy. At that moment, I wanted to head out of the entire area, but a dark portal had appeared behind us, revealing a dark-cloaked figure, and a slim, blonde-haired girl at the man's side.
I dropped the drawing out of surprise, and I could feel my eyes slightly buldging from fear.
"Come." The cloaked man spoke, letting out his right hand as the girl silently stood by him.
"N-no way, haven't you heard the 'don't talk to strangers' concept?!" The mysterious enigma chuckled, and he walked towards the two of us.
"Oh, but I am no stranger. Nothing less..." He cut off grabing hold onto my arm, and drawing me back into the portal. "...than a friend."

I struggled from his grasp, and I loked back to Roxas, only to see him laying unconcious on the white marble floor. "Don't worry.....he'll be alright." He spoke in an easing tone as we both dissapeared into the portal, and ventured off into another world.

./Edward's Eyes

"Well....thanks." I told the bustly man as I examined a large and blocky ship he had given to me. I was full of joy, I would be able to go find my friends now. But, I wasn't going to say anything outloud.

I had to...keep my 'cool'.
"Don't get used to it, kid. You got some work to do. I might as well have helped, anyway." Her replied casually, that bobbling toothpick in his mouth still annoying as ever.

I walked into the port of the Gummi Ship, then into the driver's seat. I could tell this was a smaller version of these lines of ships. Since I had a great talent with machines, technology, and electronics itself, I knew I would be able to fly the hunk of junk with ease.

"Nice meeting yah, Ed! Come back for a visit, yah hear..?!" He shouted to me over the bustling winds that the motor of the small Gummi Ship began to make as I took lift-off. I jokingly saluted Cid, and raced into the far beyond of the universe, hoping to find any trace of my lost friends. Suddenly, I heard a vaugely familiar voice in my head.

"Who....who are you...?" A young girl spoke, probably about my age.

"Ed. M-my name is Ed..." I spoke back to her, her whisperes floating throughout my thoughts and my mind.

"What are their names?" She questioned me with a soft tone, "....Your friends?"
I paused for a moment. It felt like I had completely forgotten something at that one moment. Like....a part of me had just been taken away. Friends? What could she mean? Had...I forgotten about some people?

"What friends...?" I replied softly to the girl.

"Edo-kun!! How could you?!" I heard another voice speak, quite similar to the girl that I had previously been talking to, except it was cheerful and bright.
Who...who was that? I knew I had heard that voice before.
"You don't even remember me? Geez! Didja bump your head or something....?" It was another girl....probably my age too. Then, the voice began to echo, at bits of their sentences were being spoken rapidly through my mind.

"Who? Who did I forget....?" As my thoughts dissapeared, I ended up laying on the ground, within the Postern of a dark and old castle.
"What? What happened to the Gummi Ship??!" I quickly jumped up to my feet, no one in sight. What had just happened? A crash landing? But....those voices? Who were they..? And...where did they come from....? There were so many questions that I had wanted to answer. But, first thing was first. I had to figure out where the heck I had just ended up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back