• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I was pretty left out. <.< All meh homeslices are making Fanfics...and I was just sitting here at my computer chair....reading. And, then I say; "Hey. This sucks. Why don't I write a fanfic? ;-;" So..well....here I am. ._. I don't have much inspiration though, so it's pretty crappy.

Storyline: KH-Based
Rating: Err....PG-13? o.o
Copyright: In no way at all does KH belong to me. (I wish it did <.<) But, some characters within the story are indeed created by myself.
Original Characters: Multiple Kingdom Hearts Characters, Disney Characters, and Final Fantasy Characters.

{~Prolouge~}

.// All hearts are connected by a special bond.
A special bond that will bind destinies together.
But, this bond had been broken.
And memories are proved false.
These are our s t o r i e s....our Tainted Memories //.

The chill of the wind blowing through the open window was harshly cold. The only light source able to be seen were dozens of stars scattered across the everlasting dark sky. Soft, calming whistles from the windy weather could be heard outside, breaking apart the dead silence.

No one made a sound, and nothing was in motion. This was a time of complete and total tranquility for Destiny Islands.

"Aaah....." A young girl wiped her eyelids clean, then lifted her eyes half-way open. The rays of light coming from the sky shone onto her slightly pale skin as she sat up, and pulled the covers from ontop of her. "Morning time....I guess I better head out there soon. I don't want want to be late like last time." The orange-crimson headed girl spoke, getting dressed into her usual, loose-fit clothing. As she walked from out of the house, she heard melodic chirps from the seagulls soaring above her. She smiled slightly, and raced to the pier at the edge of the island.

The fourteen year-old leaped into a small single-holding canoe. She clenched her palms around the handles of the two wooden oars, and rowed towards the nearby island. The sounds of gentle waves lightly crashing against the sides of her tiny canoe could be heard, drowning out everything else she could hear. Even the cawwing of the seagulls was very faint compared to how they originally sounded.

"Are they already here?"
She calmly wondered to as she held up one hand right above the bridge of her eyebrows, blocking out a few rays of the blazing fiery sun above from her view. In the distance, all she could see were the exotic palm trees swaying slowly from right-to-left, but nothing else.
"Henh, I guess i'm earlier than I expected."

She contiued rowwing to the island, and finally reached her destination. She docked the canoe at a short pier, and placed her oars into the small boat. She saw that only her canoe was there, so that ment that she was the very first to arrive.

The energetic teen walked onto the shore of the miniature island, now thinking of what to do.
"Well, a nap wouldn't hurt, right?" She scratched the back of her head roughly, then chuckled silently to herself. "I...hope they get here soon...aaah." She yawned tiredly, then plopped down onto the sandy ground, her innocent, sapphire-blue eyes peering up into the sky.

She yearned for adventure....a way to just escape this place. Even though she loved her friends, family, and where she lived...she felt as if something was missing. Like a part of her was gone.

As soon as she got comfortable laying on the light-tan shore, her eyes slowly crept shut, and she drifted off into a peaceful oblivion of dreams.

I know it was reeeeally short, but it's only the Prolouge. xP Should I go on?

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
That was nice Sakura. =D Needs a little work, but it's great all the same. Check your grammar and spelling just a bit and it'll help.

I'll continue to read this, and watch, in about a week, it'll already be pwning everything I write. Then I'll feel stupid ... again. o.< ^-^

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
x3 Don't even start with my standards ... they're so messed up I can't make sense of them. And it isn't crappy. Tis awesome. I shall do horrible things to a Sasuke voodoo plushie if you say that again. =O

So go get some inspiration and keep writing. ;3 *throws crumpled up pieces of paper at own Muse* I suggest getting a Muse, bot hopefully not a demon like mine. D:<

Allecto: *burns pieces of paper* Stop breathing. <_<

Me: *waves flag* Come and read this, peoples! >.<

Epilogue

killjoy princess
<3 Mummie likes what you have going on here. I'd CnC but I need to re-type up and revise my fanfic's 1st chapter. >_>

*subscribes to thread*

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I want to read it, I really do, but the font is light blue, and I'm using the white skin.

My eyes! Zeh burn!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
THAT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA. I'm on it!

EDIT: Good stuff, Sakura. Hopefully your next chappies will be longer.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ack. Double-post. T-T

Okay, time for the update! =D I hope this chapter will prove better than the last.

.:Current Characters:.

Shiro Crest :: Shiro-chan
Edward Eagles :: Prince Sasuke
Malina Nightingale :: Princess Sakura
Kazumeru(Meru) Fang :: King Naruto

{~*Chapter One: Going Under*~}​

Malina's Eyes

Falling....drowning....sinking....I was only going deeper and deeper into the dark depths of wonderment. I hadn't seen anything like this before. It seemed like I was at the bottom of the ocean. Bubbles escaped from my lungs at rapid rates, and I couldn't catch my breath. Questions quickly filled my mind. How did I get here? Where am I...? Am I.....dead? I wasn't able to use logics to answer any of these questions. As soon as I drifted towards the bottom, I landed on a hard surface. Instead of trying to gain air into my system, I was breathing. How was this possible? Wasn't I in the ocean? I certainly new I hadn't grown gills, and I didn't have any equipment to store oxygen. It was just me...confused as ever. This didn't make sense.

I looked all around me, searching for atleast one sign of life. Just someone to help me, or to inform me on what was going on.

Nothing.

To my suprise, I felt a light, feathery substace twitch from beneath my foot. Something was arising from the ground. In a sudden reaction, my legs jolted backwards, and pure, silk doves flapped their fragile wings, and took flight into the abyss. How was this possible? Birds...? Flying? Underwater?! Then, I decided. This was all in my imagination. Nothing here is real....right? I continued to stare into this eternal darkness, watching as those graceful creatures took off as far as I could see. Then, they were gone. It was time to find my own way out of this place.

I widely opened up my mouth, calling out for help. But, there was no sound. My words were completely silent. I felt helpless. I couldn't even talk...? This was really getting strange. I couldn't line anything up. I surely wasn't underwater. Those birds couldn't have gotten down here. But, wouldn't have the water pressure killed me? I was speechless. Literally. If I even wanted to speak, my words would not make a sound.

I absolutly had to get out of here.

As soon as that thought came to mind, I stepped forward, into the center of this platform. As my eyes trailed below, I saw that it was made from ceramic glass. And, there was a woman inscribed into it. A princess, to be exact. She wore a lovely, golden dress. Not my taste at all. She seemed a bit upset, in my opinion. Roses surrounded her around the circle platform, their petals drifting from them. It strangely made me feel a bit sad, too. These emotions weren't mine at all. Soon after I peered at this work of art, a tear streamed down my cheek. It was weirdly colored, too. It was brimming with colors of the rainbow, but it then floated infront of me, and glowed brightly. A blinding light surrounded it, and I quickly shielded my eyes. It forged into a solid shape, from what I could barely see, and the glowing simmered down a bit. I slowly removed my arms away from my face, and stared at it.

A....keychain? What was it for? This place was getting on my nerves, now. I had more and more questions popping into my head, but no answers. I needed to atleast get a hint on what was happening to me. So, I extended my arm out, and took hold onto the keychain. The entire thing was colored silver, and a crown-shaped pendant was suspending from the end of it. I liked the looks of it. It gave me a warmth, yet powerful feeling from within myself.

I examined it for another short moment, then carefully placed it into my right pant pocket. I sighed deeply. Unsuprisingly, there was no sound. I took a few more steps forward, then felt the platform rumble wildly. I fell down to my knees, my head darting from all directions, just to see what was happening. Earthquake? No. Yet again, something else was forming from inisde the platform. Three pedestals surrounded me. At the top of each was a weapon, all unique, yet similar. One; a basic sword. It had a symbol of one large circle in the middle, and two smaller ones at the top at the base of its handle. The other; a blue staff. It had the same symbol as the sword at the top of it, and let out a mystical aura. I could tell this one seemed...magical. The last weapon was a shield. It didn't look very useful to me. It had the exact symbol as the last two, and was colored red.

'So, now what?' I thought to myself as my eyes pierced each of the surrounding objects.
"Go ahead. It's your choice. Pick one." A dark, mysterious voice sounded from seemingly nowhere. It had no source. No one was really there. I could hear it from all directions. This was no time for more questions, so I merely stood back up, and turned over to each of the weapons. The shield, honestly, looked lame. Even if I was just imagining all this, I would imagine it with style. The staff looked pretty cool, but blue wasn't my color. Well, I had canceled the others out. The only weapon left was that sword over to my right. If I though about it...it was a pretty cool looking sword. I chuckled silently to myself, and walked over to the white pedestal. I slowly grabbed the handle of the sword, and picked it up. Whoa! This was heavy!

I struggled to get it up to my level, then sliced through the nothingness. It was already growing on me. I felt confident about getting out of this place. Finally, I was progressing. As soon as I chose my weapon, the pedestals sank back into the platform, and a bridge of glass-like stairs formed over to my side. Yes! I actually did something right for once. I clenched my fist around the sword, ready for anything that lied ahead. Hah, I guess training on the island with Ed and Meru paid off, eh? I would've been scared out of my wits if it wasn't for them.

I sped off the platform, and quickly head up the clear steps. As I advanced forward, I could see the stairs dissapear after I took a step forward. If I didn't hurry up, I would probably dissapear, too. So, I dashed off even faster, and arrived on a new platform. The steps were now gone, also faded into the nothingness as those white birds back there had. I looked down at the new design beneath me, which was basicly like the other one was. A princess stood there, her blonde hair tied up neatly, and her pale cyan-blue dress glistening brightly. Instead of roses surrounding her, there were mice. Mice dressed in clothing, too. It made me feel cheerful. Where were all these fake emotions coming from? Ah, there it went. Another question.

My peaceful state soon was tossed away as black, shadowy figures slowly arose up from the surface. Their yellow, buggy eyes struck fear into my heart. The creatures had claws, and zaggy movements. Their feet would twitch every so often, and they would hop around weirdly. It seemed that I had atleast answered one of my questions. This sword was meant to fight them. I was my only protection now. Only I could rescue myself. Not my friends, I would have to fight back this time. Strangely, I grinned, and extended my left arm out, then held my newly obtained weapon at my right side. I was in position. Ready to fight, and ready to kill.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Ah, lovely update deary.

Here is a small crit, you misspelled somethings. xD

That's all, fix that and it is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back