• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tailed Beast Blues: A Naruto Roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
A single amber light glows from the burning tip of the cigarette that a tall man smokes. The light of this vice cuts through the thick, musty darkness that he wades through. Determined, vigilant, he delves deeper and deeper into these fallen halls. Though mostly ruined beyond recognition, most of these hallways bear one resemblance: a symbol. This symbol which resembled a leaf was displayed proudly in each room of the complex. Records say that this was the symbol of the once proud ninja village of Konoha.

Back then...Konoha was one of the strongest villages around. But now...

There was no time to waste. He had a job to do after all. The man carried on, down the winding hallways of the complex until finally, he came to a stop at a set of wooden double doors. Etched onto the doorway was 'Hokage-Sama'. He pushed them open and they swung forward on their hinges with a loud, rusty creek. Vigilance, Determination, all faded the moment he laid eyes on a massive man that sat at the bug chewed desk of the Hokage. Coarse looking brown skin, with a gigantic afro, thick beard, and a pair of orange colored shades--he was something else, to say the least.

The one with the afro cracked a smile and kicked his feet up on the desk. "Lookin' for somethin', youth?" From his lap the man playfully waved a thick, tattered book. The cigarette fell from the first man's mouth and ashed against the ground. "I know what this means to you people...so...I'll make you a deal. Spark me up another one of those boys and I'll tell you everything. ...Deal?" With an impish smile, and giant hand extended, the man looked like the devil himself.

"...Deal."

Afro nodded. "Alright then. Let's start from the beginning, shall we?"

Tailed Beast Blues
A NarutoRoleplay

In the beginning, there were Ninja. Ninja were the arm of the Feudal Lords, and the protectors of the people. Armed with powerful and mystical techniques called Jutsu the Ninja carried out many a mission for the world's people. The Ninja had a leader themselves of course, and they were known as the Kages. The Ninja were strong, but the Kages...whoo boy. Five nations, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, and Five Kages. They were damn near Godly.

Sometimes though, youth, even Gods fall.

For centuries, the world was like this. It was the Age Of Ninja, and no one had any complaints. That was, no one had any complaints except for the Feudal Lords. At some point the Lords began to meet in secret. During these secret meetings each Lord discussed the times, and each one had the same thing to say: The Ninja were too powerful. Each Lord feared the power of the Kages and their soldiers would become uncontrollable in time. They feared a coup by the Ninja. And that was how it began. The Purge.

Every Ninja was branded as a traitor to their Nation, charged with attempted seizure of the Feudal Lords' seat. Ninja were hunted by the Royal Guard, who had aligned with the Samurai of The Land Of Iron in their pursuits. All Ninja who did not agree to align with The Feudal Lords were killed on sight. The people that the Ninja had sword to protect turned on them without hesitation, branded as murderers and monsters. The Purge lasted for three years. The soil of the lands had never been so red.

To end the bloodshed, the Kages came together. The realized that even if they fought off all their foes and took control from the Lords, the people would not accept them. Surrender was their only option. So, to end the three year Purge, the Kages offered their lives. Executed on live broadcast, the denizens of the world cheered as the heads of their once adored protectors were severed. The Age Of Ninja was over.

That, youth, was 300 years ago.

Today, the Feudal Lords retain their power. Calling themselves the Divine Coalition the five Lords maintain a strong alliance between nations. The chief goal of the coalition is maintaining order and peace, by any means [even if that means restricting your personal freedoms in the process]. The Coalition is all too adamant about security, and over the course of the 300 year 'calm', they've taken several steps to show that.

ID Brands. Wretched little things designed by the Coalition's Research & Development Group. They're bar code style tattoos placed on a newborn's wrist. These tattoos hold the total identity of a person, they're family, location, occupation, everything is monitored by the Coalition from this very thing. Using the Brands, the Coalition can keep track of everything going on in their little bubble, and know the minute something is out of whack.

There are some out there that have found ways around the Brands, modifiers to the code, or even ways to get rid of them entirely. To deal with them, and other criminals, the Coalition has formed Heaven's Hand. These highly trained soldiers are outfitted with advance tech in order to defeat their opponents, and again 'maintain peace'. On paper, The Hand is the Coalition's military force. A shadow of the Royal Guard of old. They protect and serve. However, there is a much more violent duty of the The Hand: Ninja eradication.

Despite the outlaw of ninjutsu and extermination of the order, practitioners still exist today. We call them 'Users Of The Way', and they're public enemy No. 1 of the Coalition. They survive the old masters by continuing to practice their techniques. Most of these people live in isolation, away from the Coalition controlled cities. Some possess huge bounties, and live life on the lamb.

"But there's more! There has to be!" The first man hollered. Afro nodded.

"Of course there's more. Everything till here you already knew, right?" He got up from the old chair and turned his back to the other man. Afro looked out the large glassless windows behind him to the ruined village. "The Kages didn't just lay their lives down without a fight. Nah youth, they had a plan." He flicked the finished cigarette out through the window.

Gray smoke lingered around him...

The Tailed Beasts. All nine of em' were placed into special seals. At the same time, the strongest members of nine different clans were chosen to be imprinted with the same style seal. What was so special about these two seals were that they could last for centuries. Time would pass, and with each generation, one descendant of the nine clans would succeed the seal. The plan was to have the seals of the Tailed Beats to shatter at a certain point. This meant that the Ten Tails, the Juubi would be reborn--a terrible thing no matter how you look at it.

But the Kages were wise. The seals of the nine clans would react the the revival of the Juubi. With activation, the nine different seals would pull the Ten Tails apart, back into its previous nine forms. The nine clan descendants would then become Jinchuuriki. Yes, they would be hunted by The Hand. Yes, they would no doubt live a life of struggle, just as the Jinchuuriki of old. But it was the Kages' belief that these nine would act as the catalyst for the rebirth of Ninja, and usher in a new age for the Way.

"But...what if they don't?"

"It's the Jinchuuriki's choice to use their power as they see fit. You knew that much, right Nine-Tails?"

The man smirked. "Indeed...I did."

You There! - Character Sheets, Jutsu use, Etc.

Naruto roleplays always face the issue of character progression, and how to keep up with Jutsu. I've seen it done a number of different ways, some worked, and some didn't. Hopefully the way i'm trying it here will fall into the first category. Each character type will progress and start out in strength differently.

*Jutsu can be your own own creation or canon.
*Kekkai Genkai & Bloodline Traits are also permitted

Jinchuuriki

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Users Of The Way

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heaven's Hand

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Once Upon A Time

At the start of the roleplay, the Coalition is celebrating the three-hundred year anniversary of their founding. A grand festival is being held on this night with a parade, music, food, and all together merriment at the Coalition's capital. Your character, whomever they may be, will come here. For this is where their destiny will unfold.

The Rules

1. 1. Keep it funky. Be respectable to other players. Your character can be an ass. But you can't.

2. When it comes to combat, make it 'realistic'. You can't dodge everything bro.

3. Be active. For this thing to work, we all have to stay in communication and maintain regular posting.

4. No canon characters. Obviously. This is alternate reality anyway. Byakugan & Sharingan are aloud, one each. PM me if you're interested in those spots. Byakugan & Sharingan users cannot be Jinchuuriki.

5. Romance is cool. Just remember to 'fade to black'.

6. Try and be literate. I'm not perfect, but i'm trying. Let's keep a certain standard up.

7. Have fun. I wanna see everyone loving this thing.

8. Post 'Badonkadonk' on top of your template so I know you read everything.

*The Naruto Wiki & Welcome to Leafninja.com! Your Naruto Information Source. are God here. If you have any questions regarding the cannon, check there. There's also a complete list of Jutsu and their rank there [leafninja.com] as well. Which is almost essential to character creation.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Re: Tailed Beast Blues

The No-Ninja World - "Go West young man."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The world has undergone countless changes since the Age Of Ninja. This guide is here to help you, 'youth', to get accustomed to things, first as an overview, and then nation by nation.

Worldwide

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Land Of Fire

Feudal Lord: Tenzo Aiya XV

Capital: New Konoha

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Land Of Wind

Feudal Lord: Mai Kida

Capital: Suna

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Land Of Earth

Feudal Lord: Dan

Capital: Iwa

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Land Of Lightning

Feudal Lord:Mikado Kujo

Capital:Kumo

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Land Of Water

Feudal Lord: Izuna Ebihara

Capital: Kiri

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Re: Tailed Beast Blues

The Jinchuuriki

Nine Tails | ??? | Scribbles
Eight Tails| Taro Murakami | Scribbles
Seven Tails | Yumei Yamanasuke | Sean
Six Tails | Katniss Cattara | Skitty Cat
Five Tails | Namikaze Arashi | Nigga Sauce
Four Tails | Kishain Shinji | Chaosmax
Three Tails | Kamenoko Okina | Von83194
Two Tails | "Solo" | Scribbles
One Tail | Mikoto Hikari | Eternal Dream

Masters

[Ever-Growing List]

Moses| Old monk who's attacks make a bang. Literally. | Summoning Jutsu - 5 Posts | Natural Chakra Training 10 Posts | Living Bomb Technique 15 Posts
Daaku Raito | Fearsome proctor of Yang Arts. | Yang Chakra Infusion - 5 Posts | Senhappa - 10 Posts | Rasenkoa - 15 Posts |
Date Uchiha | Wielder of the Sacred Flames. | Acceleration/Deceleration Arts - 5 Posts | 10 Posts Chakra Density Training | Vorpal Orb - 15 Posts
Walker Tatsumi | Self-proclaimed Lone Ranger. Uses 'sigils' to target his lightning fast Jutsu. | Dynamic Marking - 5 Posts | 'Over Here!' - 10 Posts | Light Speed Rodeo - 15 Posts
Renzaku Hyuuga | Wielder of the Byakugan. Cripples his foes down to their chakra paths. | 5 Posts - Advanced Chakra Control | 10 Posts - Gentle Fist Training | 15 - Gentle Fist: Falcon Punch |

The Hand

Koniru Maeda | Kazem
Tessa Yamansuke | Sean
Koete Megumareta | Superbia
Ryota Shimada | Jozi

Users Of The Way​

Shen Hatake | Shinra
Tora Tsubasa Hyuuga | Eternal Dream
Rosalind Uchiha | Eternal Dream
Xiao D. Zhang | Gene Chaos
Neko Moon | Skitty Cat

All Jinchuuriki spots have been taken. If the reserved spots' templates haven't been completed by Monday for next week, they're free for the picking. All Byakugan & Sharingan spots have been taken.

All ninja spots are taken. If you haven't already reserved a spot, you MUST create a Hand character.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The Eight Tails

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Two Tails

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Looks cool. Give me a couple days; I've got a couple of old friends I want to fix up to fit this RP. A team of all female ninja that had Hyuuga, Uchiha and Sand blood between the three of them. And if it's okay, can I call the Shakaku?

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Kicking around the idea of joining, may I reserve the Six-Tailed beast? Also I was wondering, is the tailed beats the same from the show, or can we make up our own?

Yes ma'am consider it reserved! You CAN change the Tailed Beast to your liking. Although I perfer they stay the same as cannon.

@.@;; *falls over, twitching* I... kinda thought that was the idea... j/k, yes, that'd be great, thank-you.

My bad, I'm trippin. -_o

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Why, yes. Yes I will post a temp...tomorrow.

EDIT:

Is it cool if I reserve the Seven Tails?

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hmmm this looks good...might join it...just need to find the right Bijou

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is all quite interesting. I like the idea but was bard bent on using a Sharingan character but just well. I have others xD. I think it's time to bring back Daaku...

Koete too. Also I'm wondering if you are using failed beasts based on their power in Naruto or the actual Japanese legends. Either way I want the 5 tailed beast.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
This is all quite interesting. I like the idea but was bard bent on using a Sharingan character but just well. I have others xD. I think it's time to bring back Daaku...

Koete too. Also I'm wondering if you are using failed beasts based on their power in Naruto or the actual Japanese legends. Either way I want the 5 tailed beast.

I'm looking forward to, and fearing, what you come up with xD

The Beasts are based on their powers in the series, since I doubt many [including myself] are familiar with most of the legends surrounding the them. If you had something in mind involving the legends though, run it by me.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Daaku Raito

Nickname: Fang Raito, White Fang

Home Nation: Konoha(Kumo)

Personality: Daaku never let's up in any of his endeavors and from one day to the next he holds fast to each and every belief he has. Nobility and the righteous actions of prosecution of the wicked seem like good ideals but why bother?? More than anything Daaku is a man committed to not only whatever needs to be done but the means to accomplish those tasks.

He is an intense and brash man and can easily come off as vindictive or even harsh to the point of being evil at times but overall his overtly sarcastic manner keeps this at bay. Underlying his persona that hits the surface is a heart of brilliance that loves hard and hates harder...

Appearance: Daaku is fairly dark skinned but not too dark to where the melanin in his flesh looks like dark chocolate, it's more of a milky cocoa or caramel coloring. He stands at roughly 5 feet 9 inches which isn't overly tall but his posture is amazing and so straight that he can come across and much taller than he actually is.

Muscle mass is abundant in Daaku's legs and in his torso yet where some people bulge with muscles all over the place Daaku doesn't feel the need to impress others even though his lithe physique IS impressive. A large majority of Daaku's body is covered in an array of tattoos and piercings, most of them being tribal work because of his Symbology. Both sides of his lips, his eyebrows and tongue are all pierced along with other areas such as both nipples.

One very unique thing about Daaku would be that his hair naturally grows purple but fades into red, then grey and a shiny white as it layers over his shoulders. His cheekbones aren't too high or sharp but he does have a soft chin. Also Daaku's eyes are near constantly black so dark in fact that some believe light doesn't reach them at all. Daaku normally wears ceremonial robes that are mixed in with technological advancements from his firm.

Weapons:
Tanmatsuken(Terminal Sword)- A special blade that with two others, Daaku developed and has made using high forgery skills and the natural forces of Yin and Yang. With such an intense compression of chakra as physical material and the finest metals and materials, this is a blade with a simple red handle that can be just about any size. Upon usage it builds from chakra flux into a gleaming blade that can be long, thick, wide, sharp, dull, and so on by Daaku's will alone. It is the ultimate physical nature and by allowing chairs stemmed from the weapon to reach out, Daaku can cause occurrences like growth or organic materials.

Akumu- This is the second weapon in Daaku's arsenal that is in the shape of a bladed fan that isn't that large. It is filled with the seeds of Yin and unbound spiritual manifest which in battle is a great ploy. The rivets of the fan extend up to four times their original size and release their power of Yin itself, the ultra defined force of imagination or in the naruverse a mental basis that causes opponents to become confused as they are struck and face their very minds dissolving. Daaku is quite able to flow genjutsu directly through the fan with each connecting strike.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chakra Nature: Yang, Lighting, Earth.

Techniques/Skills:
Symbology- This is the use of a specialized contract of sorts that causes yang chakra to flourish within each of Daaku's techniques which changes them from mere jutsu to spells of great force that have increased physical power via yang embodiment and infusion. The tattoos adorned on Daaku's body allow this occurrence at a sustained rate. It should be noted that the basis of these actions is via the tarnaic blood that also runs through Daaku's veins. As a manipulator of the Yang property at such an extreme level, Daaku's aging has stopped because he embodies life as a Yang Master.

Chakratic Dominance- As an accomplished ninja in the fields of manipulative effects with chakra, Daaku is well versed in the stimulation of chakra to accomplish an array of feats such as walking on water, on upside down surfaces or even emitting chakra to turn water into ice as an example. His calculations are always precise due to his kekkei genkai and he easily manipulates chakra to perform more daunting tasks such as flight.

Chakratic Superbia- The Pride in one's own control of chakra and its manifestations as those which come from within a being in sentience, in this case Daaku. He never worries about what could happen to his chakra because nobody can control it other than himself without harming themselves first.

Hikari Youzai(Light Flux)- Oh?? Daaku has a taking for light and can bend it and use it on whim. Though his chakra natures don't include light, in actually Daaku is a master of light techniques and forbid himself to use them because of the massive terror he caused to others wielding them in the past. By manipulating light bia chakratic force and also meshing and melding light into his attacks with Yang chakra as a medium, Daaku can very well realign his jutsu to cause even greater harm than before. More so is his ability to diffuse light from substances and hamper its uses by others with his advanced control of Symbology. To make matters more complicated due to the fact that Daaku' blood trait produces dauntingly powerful genjutsu, manipulation of light into an energy base and genjutsu base are also possible so he can switch to and from these properties flawlessly and cause great confusion to enemies and allies alike.

Jutsu
Senhappa(Beam Blast)- a technique that would be classified under the Yang release through its purposeful intentions. Seru charges between its hands a strong physical endeavor within chakra that builds up into a mass of raw physical energy in a concentrated format of diffused and expanding particles. When fired at an object or enemies, though the jutsu may look solid it is not and opponents can be torn apart by the makeup of this technique. The potency of the Senhappa varies upon use but the greater the mass put into it the more dangerous such a technique becomes. This technique is quite variable and malleable so it can be used in many ways via the users manipulation or intellectual thought.*No-rank, Yang/Pure*

Rasenkoa(Helix Core)- The user starts this technique by channeling a dense form of chakra above their hand until it intensifies and manifests as a solid sphere that can be anywhere from several inches to the size of a baseball. The chakra is fueled by Yang as complete physical energy and draws chakra around it in a helix like DNA pattern that gives it inverted momentum. It draws chakra to it and can be controlled remorely so as it speeds through the air it has the ability to disable techniques by breaking up their chakra on the helix and then slam into foes causing horrific damage via inversion force as they are sucked on it. Variants of this can be formed and using more chakra amplifies the damage and size of the technique. *No-rank, Yang/Pure*

Raioningusukurimingu(Screaming Lighting)- This is a lightning technique that Daaku uses by extending his fingers and allowing streams of lightning to run out of them at a selected target, the lightning is dense and can cause nerve failure and also seizures through continued contact. Not only can Daaku thicken the grey lightning streams he can also stream the lighning around himself and be unaffected by it. By sprouting the lightning into the air and letting it dissipate unto simple plasma particles, the air can become laced like a heavy static field that affects the nervous system and body, also causing convulsions if one is left in its grasp for too long. *Symbology, Lightning/Yang*

Shinseihappa (Nova Blast)- A rapid chain of hand signs ending with the tatsu seal ignites a bound flux that grows inside the closed palm, the palm is opened and normally outstretched and the mass of chakra charges up and gains substance, soon regulated by a thin shell of chakra that melds the jutsu and gives it shape. An angled thrust of the arm sends the jutsu forward or in whatever direction it is launched and a lump of chakra rips through the air, breaking particle speeds. Upon collision with the flesh of an enemy ninja the jutsu has dangerous blunt impact damage, as it breaks apart foes are showered with detonating chakra. A direct hit with something not organic will cause an explosion of chakratic flux that is even more dangerous and results in a mushroom cloud afterward. This is quite the malleable technique and it can be changed up on a whim. *Symbology, Light/Yang*

Funsai Chikyu(Shattering Earth)- Daaku must touch his hands to the ground or alternately pierce the ground with Tanmatsuken which causes the ground to loss stability and the earth to crack and rupture. While caught in what appears to be a miniature earthquake, foes don’t expect the thick and jagged spikes of earth to come rising up from the ground like a network of stone made to skewer any one in the trap. *Symbology, Earth/Yang*

Unmei no Inazuma(Fated Lightning)-Brimming chakra is used when striking a target numerous times and this summons onto them a small sparkling particle that causes a minor shock and also warms up their face. What they don't know however is that the use of chakra charges this particle location and acts as a summoning portal to drop a large bolt of purple lightning upon them. It's simply fate. *Sy,mbology, Lightning/Yang*

Chikyu no Kohai(Earth Devastation)- A quick flux of yang chakra is released into the ground as Daaku brings his hands up and lifts with it a grove of rock that forms densely packed cubes formed of particles of the earth and increased physical essences. On whim he can use these cubes to slam into foes or defend himself. It is also able to manipulate the cubes into smaller sizes and hurl the cubes simultaneously in any direction, also having the choice to put the earth used back into the ground. *Symbology, Earth/Yang*

Kowarete iru Raitoningu(Corrupt Lightning)- One of Daaku’s quickest attacks that involves making use of Firuta to target and transport himself to an opponent via the electrical signals in their synapses and upon appearance, jab his hand into their back releasing a ripple of black lightning to cage them in and explode forth from their orifices. Though the damage looks severe enough, in reality the only purpose of this jutsu is to cause fear in an opponent since they are aware of black lightning spewing from their bodies. In an alternate version, Daaku can quickly shoot a thin line of black lightning from his finger to strike a foe.
*Symbology, Lightning/Yang*

Chikyu no Nankaina(Esoteric Earth)- Daaku forces chakra along the earth's surface or particles of dust in the air to encite them into high velocity movement where they collide and spark. These earthen pieces manifest into a cloud that sweeps over the enemies and burns into their skin causing very painful abrasions and wounds that sting and bleed. The cloud gets intense to the point that foes inside of it are subject to spontaneous combustion and possible death.*Symbology, Earth/Yang*

Chikyu dai Kozui(Earth Cataclysm)- Daaku’s body crackles with a sweltering electrified current that traces down it and runs along the ground, bouncing along and seeming to go out quite a few times before it picks up again and all the while the ground rumbles and shakes and electricity starts to shot out of the ground, splitting it and forming a sinkhole that expands outward from Daaku's location at a rate that doesn’t leave me time for escape. The crashing earth that falls into the sinkhole is one thing but the explosive energy of plasma that in abundance washes around the entire sinkhole is extremely dangerous and causes ensuing reactions of earth and plasma infusion as a result. *Symbology, Earth, Yin, Lightning*

Forbidden Jutsu
Kissui Tensai(Pure Disaster)- This jutsu is the call of ambiance from nature and from life, from pain and from love, from chakra and what chakra stands for and everything else that can, or can't be explained in the Naruverse, this is the ultimate jutsu that allows the draw of purity and piles it on to convert the force of life itself into an essence based construct of force that he melds into a massive sphere of destruction, unable to be justly defended against by any kind of chakra and he draws chakra from the realm in its entirety and forms this attack above his head. Spacial interference and the likeness of time no longer matter and once this bomb of raw existence is dropped, you're as good as erased, as the surge from Kissui Tensai is no joke, such a beautiful emission of green and swirling grayish white chakra, one that will end any fight for sure...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Sounds nice. Never been in a Naruto rp, they always seemed to have too many variables. I like the more structured approach your taking. I'll reserve a spot for the Three-tailed beast and a member of Heavens Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back