• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tailed Beast Blues: A Naruto Roleplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
EDIT:
pdnhvpnsdviasdpas
dpnvcasp'dcnhapsdnhcpscfps
shslsohnsofnhsofns
slonslons

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Well looks like alot of ass I gotta kick but, i'll be fine. Revamping my first serious Naru character Arashi Namikaze for this and oh dear the lord the beastiness.

First ass i'm kicking........is you, Scribbles. Hope you ready.

Aww snap.

I'll have up a template for the four tails by this weekend.

Yessir. I got you.

Alright, with that ALL TAILED BEASTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.

Also, eight tails is done, two tails is in progress.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Seriously Jozi's sealed wall jutsu is bs. It just says that it can stop any jutsu that hits it with no explanation. I'll be damned if that thing stops me. I'm sorry but, i'm not one to just sit by and watch bs. Can atleast get an explanation as to how it stops jutsu, not to mention ANY jutsu?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have to agree. There aren't many ways to simply desecrate an embodiment of chakra and the ones that are available I bet Jozi doesn't really understand. Lazy templates and one liner jutsu always disgust me unless nothing needs to be stated in said techniques.

If a wall of chairs is negating and breaking up jutsu you'd better divvy out just how it's done.

Von83194

Awards
Done with my first temp, Badonkadonk.

Name: Kamenoko Okina
Nickname/Title/Alias: Left Eye/Oki
Home Nation: The Land of Water
Jinchuuriki: Three-Tailed Beast
Personality: Oki is usually optimistic, taking the dreariest of situations and somehow making them better. He constantly strives to better himself and others around him. He's smart when he wants to be, but he tends to be lazy and not want to do anything. When there's something he really wants, however, he will stop at nothing to do it.

On hot, sunny days however, he seems down and depressed for some reason. This is partially why he's "nocturnal".
Appearance: Oki is tall, around 6'2", and lightly muscled. His skin is pale and contrasts well with his pitch black hair, which falls straight down to his shoulders. His face is full of sharp features, and his facial hair consists of thick mutton chops. His eyes are greenish grey, with a scar over his left eye, from a surgery.

His usual attire consists of black slacks, shirt and shoes. On the right shoulder of his shirt is a patch that shows he's a security guard, and on his left breast pocket is his last name in bold white stitching. His left shoulder has the emblem of Research and Development.
Weapon: He dual wields a pair of short swords. They're both serrated and he can infuse them with his chakra.
Chakra Nature: Water+Earth=Wood
Techniques/Skills: Super Swimming- Thanks to his Jinchuuriki, he can swim fast and for very long periods of time.
Chakra Burst- Using his chakra he can emit bursts of cakra for various purposes. Can be used to distract people, and sometimes negate jutsu.
Robotic Eye- Due to an incident when he was young, his left eye was replaced by a robotic one. It can zoom, see in the dark, and see heat signatures. It also has partial x-ray vision, but he has no clue how to use it due to loss of the manual.
Jutsu: Body Replacement Technique (E-Rank)- He replaces his body with an object near him, allowing him to escape attack.
Hidden Mist Technique (D Rank)- He creates a mist that envelopes his surrounding. The more chakra he uses, the bigger the area he can cover.
Water Style: Gunshot- He fires a condensed ball of water from his mouth. Has enough speed and power to kill, like a gunshot.
History: Kamenoko was born on one of the smaller islands. He lived an average life, and was an average kid. His father was a fisherman, and would often take him and his friend, Oka, out fishing with him. Oka was his closest friend there, and most though they were brother and sister because of how often the hung out. One weekend, they were out fishing. Kamenoko was standing behind Oka while she was fishing. When she threw her line back to cast it, the hook ended up getting stuck in his left eye. They rushed him to the main island, where he had surgery and got his robotic eye.

He returned to to the island, but he soon left because his parents separated. He moved to Kiri with his mother, and she got a job as a "guinea pig" for Research and Development. For years he watched the experiments take their tole on his mom, until he couldn't take it any more. He got a job as a night watch security guard for Research and Development, and now supports himself and his mother. He still keeps in contact with his father and Oka, but she only responds to his letters.
Other: Dislikes- Bright sunlight
Likes- Comics, computers, games, kakigori
His chakra has a greenish tint to it.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Alright, must seem like I'm being a pain (I apologize on that); but I've got another question. Can the Jinchuuriki have Kekkai Genkais? I'm sorry if the answer was already stated, I hadn't seen anything; so that's why I'm asking.

No harm done. Yes, Kekkai Genkai for Jinchuuriki is perfectly fine.

Question is it acceptiable to use Dust Element since it is technically 3 natures?

Superbia already answered this one. But yeah that's fine. Honestly, I'd count it as a Kekkai Genkai myself. That's what I'm doing for my Two Tails character Solo and his advanced Nature.

gene chaos

Dust is so damn lame, like is anybody able to expand on anything or be original for once??

lol its a single advanced chakra nature so you should actually put that in techniques/skills.

Ah thanks for that, Trust me i'm going to try for something original but i wanted to be able to use the dust technique. I feel it could be used pretty nicely in battle with the right set up.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Date[Daa Tei] Uchiha

Nickname: Sukurimu

Home Nation:????

Personality: Date is the type of person that can be frivolous in his heart and regardless of what is going on will continue to strive forward, but with the idea of how fast things can change, there is never a time that he doesn’t assert his awareness outward to both figure out and keep himself and others composed. He believes that life is literally a gift but seeing as how he is a ninja and killing comes with his calling there are times when Date can be very depressed though he doesn’t let it show. On every occasion his demeanor is outlandish and often a bit childish, but not at all immature.

Furthering the intentions of his nature, there is a constant reminder of his death and also what caused his wife’s death and this overbearing disdain for those that don’t understand the true meaning of life disgust Date. There's not a time when Date isn't smiling however.

Appearance: Date Uchiha is living by a principle of a built up ninja that's been through many a trial. He's great looking and has that crisp appearance that might as well symbolize what a lot of people want to be like as they get older, or stronger. His face is defined with soft cheekbones, and his complexion is nicely tanned, but isn't too fake looking either. His hair is black and slightly spiked upon his head with attaching sideburns and a nice goatee, though he has no mustache. Regularly his eyes are both red and golden due to his Tengan being constantly active unless he can't sustain it.

His body is nice and toned, covered in muscle that isn't overly defined, but nice to look at. So there are a few scars on his arms and back from horrible experiences even within his 28 years, but one thing that is fairly apparent if you see him shirt-less is the space centered on his chest that glows with unnatural levels of chakra, but his attire normally covers it.

Weapon:
Yume no Kora(Kora’s Dreams)- This is a sword that Lune gave to Date shortly after his daughter Kora was born as to show their love for such a wonderful and special child. The blade itself doesn’t look like anything too special or ornate and it isn’t in a sense of ability or power but the weapon is a chamber blade that can merge chakratic force into itself. This isn’t saying that the weapon holds massive amounts of chakra but that Date is able to freely use his own chakra such as his Seikaton and adhere it to the blade or draw it out through the sword in many forms, even using Yume no Kora as an extension of the sacred white flames.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chakra Nature: Light, Fire, Wind

Techniques/Skills
Seikaton(Sacred Fire Release)- This is the infusion of three elemental natures being that of light, fire and wind to create the penultimate advanced nature that forms white flames. The exuberance of this nature creates ultra hot fire that glows completely white with sacred light and acts as a catalyst to both burn the wicked and use the calm natures of holy wind to soothe the afflicted. This nature has divvied force as the white flames act as a potent chakra in themselves and due to the fused nature of the fire it is able to flow with a validity of the wind in the sky itself and not be subject to water’s wrath or lightning’s rage upon it. Date is the only known user of this chakra nature and its charge has gained him access to sacred techniques within the use of his Tengan that had been previously lost to the ages.

The flow of this chakra source that is also sustained within his body gives Date an everlasting light so that he will never go blind using the Mangekyou but has also mutated the use of his left Tengan eye to turn its color to gold and also has changed the appearance of his Mangekyou and powers of it dramatically.

Dead Pool Chakra- After being killed and revived, Date retained his large source of chakra from beforehand but manipulation of both his soul and his body’s inner working by Daaku caused a corrosive affliction from within him and alternatively changed the flow and nature of the chakra itself with his body. This has corroded away his inner chakra system and established a pool within his soul itself. The chakra works the same but those sapping chakra from him in some way or those trying to seal away his chakra will fail.

Megumi no Eiko(Grace and Glory)- Date is a master swordsman and is a force to be reckoned with while using his blade and any others. His forceful strikes pack an amazing amount of force behind them even though he is as graceful as a swan. When in battle, the poise and perfect alingment of his body acts as a disruption to throw off his opponents as they assume that he is just a dainty man with a sword and then end up cut into ribbons by his top notch reaction times and flurried combinations of sword slashes that amount to nothing less than glory itself. By using enough inertia when swinging or moving his blade; Date is easily able to cause a shift in the balance of opponents which upsets their own sword play, or bodily movement.

Jutsu:
Seikaton: Idana Arashi(Great Storm)- Date molds chakra around his body and throws his hands up and shoots a cloud of burning white matter into the sky. With a movement of his hand, this matter starts raining down onto the battle field like droplets of searing rain that burn into enemies while the energy the storm produces can excite an actual storm to ensue. *B-rank, Seikaton*

Vorpal Orb- A legendary technique that originally was a construct Sanosuke Uchiha created. This jutsu stems the notion of compacting chakra alarmingly fast into a red sphere that has a slight ripple of yellow around it. The basics of the jutsu are simple; It can be smashed into a target to cause potent damage with spinning chakra from the orb or hurled to seek targets via chakratic signature. Grasp of this technique can be difficult to comprehend because without training and high chakra control the jutsu wont be stable enough to hold itself together and a user can be damaged by the techniques force alone.Date can easily change the nature of this technique and convert it to that of the Sacred flames *No-rank, Pure*

Seikaton: Rinneru Kichigai (Linear Madness)- A distorted chakra field is built rapidly around Date’s body and laced with chakra particles that blanket him from damage for a short time before he throws his palm forward and it explodes forth with a white beam of chakra that on the inside is lined with spaced out particles of wind and lightning that explode consecutively upon impact with the ground or targets. *No-rank, Seikaton*

Seikaton: Rinneru Toraumanami (Linear Trauma Wave)- A bold revamp of the Linear Madness Technique, this jutsu adds the effects of concentration and chakra density to open up the chakra inside the technique to higher levels of raw chakra damage, and also ebb the chakra into a state of increased , malleability to sequence the jutsu into a more potent from of sacred fire. When the beam is charged and shot forth, it is thicker and less spaced out on the inside, filled with the sacred fire chakra that holds the jutsu together more efficiently and also combines the effects of drilling, crushing, and pulsing concussive force all into one. *No-rank, Seikaton*

Seikaton: Bakuhatsu Kichigai(Detonation Madness)- Sojiro makes a small space and fills it with chakra on the ground, pretty much anywhere he can see directly and uses chakra distortion to warp the chakra in on itself and build up an array of bubbling particles that with a short hand sign sequence, ignite and detonate in a blast of chakra that spreads out for several yards, catching anybody in the way in quite a lot of pain. *No-rank, Seikaton*

Kibaku Shingai no Jutsu (Exploding Terror Technique)- A rift in the ground is made and filled with many different kinds of chakra and while they fuel each other in a smash up of conflicting energies, Date aligns the chakra used with the chakra he is building up inside his palm and mouth. Before long the amount of energy inside both places must be released, but by generating a self sustaining field of chakra underground; he fires the beam of particles from his hands and they mow down and explode around foes in a dense blast that sets off the chakra held underground which ignites the area with burning chakratic explosions that might has well have involved a bunch of C4. It always involves lots of destruction and a large white mushroom cloud of smoke. *A-Rank, Lightning/Fire/Wind*

Bloody Blade Edge- A series of strikes with the use of the sword ability to release sacred flames that heats the blade enough so that with each strike the velocity can be used to inflict blunt damage, or still cut into foes with teh heated blade. The first four strikes are quick diagonals, but after these Date expels a blast of flames to blow the target upward from the heat causing their body to rise on a current. Then Date unleashes a flurry of six more strikes as white flames burst around the target and they are consumed. *Kenjutsu, Seikaton*

Forbidden Jutsu:
Kyuujou Kichigai Ranmyaku (Spherical Madness Chaos)- Date normally does this attack after a taijutsu assault for maximum shock factor but either way it is surely devastating. Leaping high into the air, an enemy will notice that a bright glare covers his hand as it grows into a sphere shape that is about the size of the attack in his Spherical Madness. However in the blink of an eye, the orb goes from the size of a softball to a huge wavering orb of white and light pink chakra chakra that can be as big as 200 feet in diameter. Light and other chakra pulses off this ginormous mass of chakra and Date simply moves his two fingers down to drop it. Now its obvious that this attack is full of dangerous levels of chakra and quite powerful, so if it hits the ground directly, its normally all over for everyone nearby as they'd be caught in the ensuing blast of chakra and end up dead, or certainly close to it. Weight not being an issue, one could fend against this attack and still lose, but the blast from the timed detonation of this attack by Date hurtling another white mass of chakra into it is the noted end of the technique, as it keeps expanding until all shape is lost at that point and foes are exposed to extreme levels of heat and raw energy slamming by them in a wave format.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Kazem

Badonkadonk

Heaven's Hand, Member of The Eye

Name: Koniru Maeda

Nickname/Alias/Title: None yet known

Home Nation: The Land of Wind

Personality: Intense. Blunt. Harsh. If you wanted to describe Koniru in three words...those wouldn't be even close. Calm, relaxed and passive are a trio that's a bit closer. Despite the training and seriousness that comes with his job, he's actually a bit lax. Violence against ninja isn't exactly one of the things he agrees fully on, but it's a mostly forced position he includes himself in to avoid the consequences otherwise. He prefers to walk around whatever city/town/community he ends up in, enjoying the unique sights and relishing any famous meals they have to offer. Even though he's slightly against it, Koniru makes sure he does his best on any mission he is sent on.

He takes pride on the puppets and weapons he makes, making sure to give and engrave a name on each piece somewhere. Being somewhat of an expert on metalwork, Koniru appreciates most art in general, specifically of the temples found in his homeland. The cunning and preparedness that it takes to be a skilled puppeteer is definitely present, creativity also there inside his head. Plans and possibilities float through his head like the sand caught on the desert's random gusts, usually large in number and wide in variety. Of course, he's isn't always expecting everything, new samples of technology among the things to catch him off-guard.

Appearance: He stands at an even 6 feet, not too tall and not too short. Brown hair is what help keeps his head warm during the cold desert nights, the spiky ends reaching down to poke his eyebrows and otherwise laying flat on the top of his head. His eyes are a hazel with lids that usually cover a third or so. His attire is that of slightly baggy black pants that are bare, save for his family's crest imprinted on the right thigh. Also black is the loose t-shirt that completes the outfit underneath the hooded (and once again, black) robe that hides all of the average medium build he has, which is slightly toned, but only from missions and the testings of his works. Pouches for tools are located on his left thigh, the back of his waist, and finally a rack for scrolls holding his puppets taking up his back. To have his decoy puppet Koneru be more effective, he's drawn lines on his face/body and fake holes on his palms that make it look like he is actually the decoy, making it almost impossible to tell the difference with only the naked eye.

Weapon(s)/Equipment:
Aracni: One of his puppets, it's metal frame matches what it's name implies, eight legs and all. It's body is made of two halves that can open and close on command, allowing the puppet to serve as a cage easily fitting two. The legs have fine points at the end,excellent for piercing, and aren't connected by any means to the body, instead they reside in the gap between the halves, a square joint on the end that touches both halves when "connected" with the main body. On the top half is where the head is perched, housing a camera for surveillance, a transceiver/receiver combo allowing it to be controlled remotely,two saw blades in place of mandibles and an opening for a mouth which lets the long cable stored within it's head to be shot out of, either in a pre-made net or a strand. When someone is trapped inside, the legs are able to spin in place to face inward, slashing through the body's contents and effectively serving as an execution method.

Koneru: A wooden puppet replica of Koniru that is dressed similarly, the cloak hiding the fact it's a puppet and not the real deal. Not to be just a decoy, it has several weapons. Within its left forearm is a rotating chamber with three compartments: the first has a simple spike that can extend out via a hole located in its palm, the second being filled with senbon that can be launched out of the same palm-hole, leaving the third compartment, which contains a air-tight chamber that can be filled with various gasses, whether it be a simple smokescreen, or a poisonous mist/flammable substance. Inside the right arm are again three compartments that contain mini-mechanisms, one that fires a spark that can ignite a cloud of the previously mentioned flammable vapor to create an explosion or simply start a fire if it reaches material that's easily set aflame like cloth and paper, another able to generate a bolt of electricity to be shot out, with a five minute or so cool down period between uses, and the last having a tiny turbine that can send a wide gust barely strong enough to deflect objects like shuriken and kunai that are flying towards the puppet. Its joints and head are detachable, the end joints having spikes like Aracni. The head, like Aracni, has a transceiver/receiver for remote control and cameras for eyes, and is capable of shooting out senbon from it's mouth. The legs are able to each split up into three segments (thigh, calf and foot) with a pointed end, the foot section sprouting a spike through the ankle, and the calf having the same that extends from its knee. Not to be outdone, the torso houses a small arsenal of shuriken that are fired out of an opening that a hatch on its front seals. This puppet is by far Koniru's most used and favorite, and often fights in his place. Don't be surprised to see it wielding one of his weapons, it's joints almost perfectly sanded and curved to allow such human-like movement and causes the usual clacking of most puppets to be not included with Koneru, and this is what makes many believe it really must be Koniru when it moves for an attack with Zen or Hotei.

Zen: A weapon design often used by his family, Zen is normally just a pole that collapses for ease of transport and concealment. But when chakra is infused into in, it can sprout chakra blades to turn it into a spear,scythe or even a sword. Being specifically designed for this, it can have bigger extensions grown then if a normal object was used.

Hotei: A sniper rifle that is one of the few things Koniru uses that wasn't made by himself. It's of collapsible design into three parts stored on holsters on the right and left sides of his calves, the fourth spot instead carrying ammunition. Has a plain scope attached. Can be infused to use chakra bullets instead of the regular kind, though they're lacking in power, range and accuracy.

Linkage: A device resembling a keyboard, but with a screen in the middle that shows whatever the puppet being controlled would see. The rest is covered in analog sticks and buttons for various commands and movements. Used to remotely control when larger distance between Koniru and the puppet is needed, or when the normal chakra strings would give away his position or the identity of Koneru. Can only control one puppet like this at a time.

Techniques/Skills:
Puppet Technique: Using chakra threads, Koniru controls puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, more experienced users able to use less strings per puppet, to a minimum of one finger. So far, Koniru can use four fingers for Koneru and six for Aracni.

Weapons Training: His position usually requires much training because of its dangerous nature, and so Koniru selected a variety of shafted and handled weapons to train in to have full use of Zen, though training in spears, staffs and swords was given to him as part of his youth, his family a line of samurai that (since The Purge) traditionally had most descendants join Heaven's Hand.

Chakra Infusion: Used by the samurai of The Land of Iron, it's a technique that has been passed down generation by generation, Keniru's not an exception. Using this, one can use one's chakra to grow extensions from a base object, effectively increasing range and power. Infused weapons can also send out waves of chakra, making even a held kunai able to slash through trees, but the drain of chakra is great, seeing as you're just plainly shooting it out.

Generic Sealing Technique: Standard skill that lets users seal and release various objects, like kunai or Koniru's puppets, from special symbols usually formed on scrolls.

And of course, the basic techniques of Divine's Blessing and Heaven's Embrace, which are both explained in the starting post, under the spoiler Hand Growth.

Other: Dislikes: Destroyers of art, troublemakers and those who wish for conflict. Likes: Art,music,puppets,weapons,things that tick,bellow or etc.,and celebrations.

Character Theme: Naoki by Guitar

Battle Theme: National Anthem by the Yoshida Brothers

Let me know about anything that needs to be edited, added or taken away. This would be my first Naruto character and RP, and I hope I haven't done anything too far-off.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Just wanna say that the second byakugan spot is mine. MINE!!!

Sure thang my man.

Kazem, everything looks fine to me. Welcome to the roleplay. Von, I've sent you a PM regarding your character. Check it. Every one that has reserved a spot, especially the tailed beasts. I'm hoping to kick this off either Sunday or Monday. So please get them characters done! Both the Two Tails and Eight Tails have been completed so check those out.

I've also started the list of Masters. Both of Superbia's characters are in the category. Remember guys, i'm expecting all Jinchuuriki to come up with at least one master. A large variety of them is essential to our characters growing in power.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I call Date lol

Anyway, Finished for the most part just need to finalize a few things (like Bio)

EDIT:

Oh and uh, ass.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Gotta 1-up you Sean. Always, yeahhhh.

'Badonkadonk'because I like reading OPs lol.

Name
:
Rayex Kunokai-Uchiha(adopted)
Nickname
: Ray, Prince of Storms
Home Nation:
Land of Fire

Personality
:
He gets a great deal of his personality from his adoptive-parent, Sanosuke Uchiha. Rayex is a very fun-loving and caring male, that resides in Konoha. He well known for being quite bright, astute, but at the same time a bit arrogant in terms of being over-confident in some sense. While Sano has tried to keep him in check, his youth will often make Rayex unyielding, realistic, and always in a positive demeanor. He is wary of other's emotions as well as his own and often determines the best thing to say a bit prior to speaking or will do so spontaneously holding that in account. Females are a bit drawn to him, while he practices modesty, Sano's influence will often lead him to turn his head and check them out.

Appearance:
(model)
White haired shinobi, its spiked and fashioned in a similar style to the frog sage from ages ago. He stands a full height of five feet and ten inches in height. His face is angular, he has an interesting heterochromia, one blue eye as the other is an almost golden color.

His build is quite big, his abdomen and shoulders are little broader than the average light-thin build. His weight is somewhere around one-hundred and eight-five pounds. The length of his arms and legs are adequately proportioned.

Weapon
Hurricane Greaves - Special greaves originally created by Rayex, later tuned by Sanosuke. They're a type of shoes that amasses, and expedites three natures, and is able to cross those natures in between its gears. As the gears expedite, the greaves will protrude into a more high-tech appearance, having an open exhaust at the base of a heel and a curved, bladed wing that protrudes from the front. The Hurricane greaves have the capability primarily before tuning to manipulate air pressure in two aspects, centripetal force and counter-centripetal force. Easily allowing the user more sovereignty over their own state of gravity to prolong or extend their jumping ability, and even manifest chakra-based wings to push themselves on a pseudo-current. The greaves themselves are still considered incomplete, Rayex has yet to find the necessary parts to unlock its potential.

FLLFFL - A special katana that is outfitted with a special jet-engine built into the base at the edge of the grip. A valve, that expedites blue flames. The shape of specifications of the actual blade are unknown but have been refined and melded by Rayex and Sano several times over. Even enabling him to duplicated the weapon to give Rayex an additional blade with dual wielding and jet-ski flight capabilities. The flames act as an offensive and simultaneous evasive catalyst.
Chakra Nature : Ranton 嵐遁
More practically known as the blood limit of water and lightning combined. The Ranton, serves as an issuance of chakra forming into a more malleable energy that can be guided to the target of choice. A halo-shaped matrix is often seen at the center of every release performed. Needless to say from the rings do the techniques both bend and flow like water and carry the concussive knock-back and stopping power of lightning.

Techniques/Skills

Chakra Control
: Basic chakra control with great precision at best exhausting just a slight excess amount of chakra still resulting in knowledge. It goes farther as to manipulate it to walk on a multitude of surfaces, and even surf along the forms of his kekkei genkai techniques.

Black Lightning: There is a tatoo ebbed onto the user's shoulder(right), it enables the user to use black lightning releases. Presumably it is merely an amplifier of normal lightning release techniques.

Induction Grinding: Rayex utilizes special greaves that switch between three chakra natures, lightning, water, and wind elements. Using the lightning and water element simultaneously, he can match the polarity of his own techniques from the Ranton and literally ride the current of his chakra, while guiding it.

Jutsu:

Rolling Thunder (C-rank, Taijutsu, Parent Jutsu/Combo)
A physical move in which Ray, sweep kicks an opponent, rolls under them in that same instant and juts a kick into the back to send them airborn.

Dropping Thunder (C-rank, Taijutsu, Child Jutsu/Combo)
Continuing from Rolling Thunder, Ray pivots and pushes his body upward. Making a massive leap from the ground up, he hovers over. Then into a falcon dive, he spins delivering a swift and powerful leg drop with every bit of momentum from the spin kicking the chest or abdomen to send them flying down with the pull of gravity into the surface.

Displacement (B-rank, Genjutsu, Close to Mid Range)
A simple genjutsu yet complex and much more resilient than a C-rank. It directly effects the user's sense of time and suspends them from movement for at least ten seconds. Used mainly in close range combat, Soji while convince them that he is still talking or hasn't move and within half the time, cancel the genjutsu or place them in a position where he is the one with a kunai to their back and neck. Because it's so short and happens so fast unless a ninja had the awareness of a jonin they wouldn't catch it in time. It can be performed in the absence of multiple hand signs, just one.

Lightning Style: Shock Thrusters (C-rank, Lightning, Supplementary)
A style utilizing the raw force of lighting acting as a way to fly more so the practicality of maneuverability. The user's hands are infused with a light and continuous flow of lighting allowing for them to hover, both ascending and descending while feeding a steady amount of chakra into the hands. The same can be applied to the feet, as well as moving along electrically charged powerlines.

Ranton: Reizā Sākasu (Kekkei Genkai, No-Rank, All Ranges)

The user creates several bright beams and shoots them at the enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the user's hands as this technique is activated. The beams are able to alter their direction after being shot, making it possible to strike multiple enemies with pinpoint accuracy, even bypassing hostages held in close proximity. The user can increase the number of missiles to a great amount to pin down an enemy.

Ranton: Reizā no Meikyū (Kekkei Genkai, No-Rank, Close-Range)

A newer technique developed by his grandfather Raijuken, the user creates beams of energy from the palms. Circulating them to form from a square matrix this time, the lasers fly, bend, and shape a box. It forges an encampment field, barring them them from escape, then bombards them with lasers extending from the inside of the cage. Similar to Reiza Sakasu, he can guide the lasers and hit only hostiles if he accidentally locks in an ally.

History:
Rayex was born in konoha, about eighteen some odd years ago. Fathered by Mukaro Kunokai and Mothered by Misha Kunokai. As an infant he was seen as a truly benevolent and blessed gift. Though admittedly there was a darkness in the truth of his origins. Leading his father Mukaro to question the fidelity of his child's blood, and love, became pure disgust. As the child himself began to grow, he could never fully grasp the concept as to the nature of his father's hatred.

Upon the tender age of four years old, he came to discover hidden subtleties. His parents became distant, disclosed and indisposed, hardly ever home and their rooms became barren. Until finally, upon completing his time in his educational obligations, 3pm one October afternoon. His house...was empty. His mother and father's rooms were cleaned out and he'd been left to the abode by himself.

The following day, as he sat in the park alone upon being released from school, he bundled himself up on a bench and sat there, staring vacantly upon the grass. As this was certain, the man stopped. His eyes were directed upon the youth and he took a seat sitting beside him. He was actually a teenager, no more than about thirteen years ahead of Rayex. The white haired child seemed embarrassed, though didn't deny the company. As they sat and talked, he'd later become a very good and close friend to rayex.

In time the boy grew, as did his senior to whom he called 'daifu' or father. He taught him quite well, and Rayex only came to mature more and more as a teenager. When he hit age fifteen he became a bit on the tech-savvy side, though Sano was already a brilliant technician and engineer and assisted Rayex in his individual designs and creations he learned whilst in school.

His current age and time today. He's an accomplished engineer and technician as well as a user of the way. Supporting the air force and developers at a company he visits from time to time in The Land of Lightning.

Other

• Rayex was a child that was orphaned by his family at age four.
  • His biological father's name is Mukaro Kunokai and mother Misha Kunokai.
  • He was adopted by a rogue Uchiha, Sanosuke, and his adoptive parent and father.
  • Rayex has strong relations with his adoptive-father, and much of his likeness.
  • From scratch he designed his special greaves that imbue the properties of the wind, water, and lightning natures. It expands and assumes three forms, and transmogrifies beneath his feet. Able to walk on water, ride the lightning, and even surf the air.
  • His skill set adorned him the recognizable nickname the Prince of Storms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back