• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tai Yasue to attend GDC 2019 to discuss KINGDOM HEARTS III's development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tai Yasue, co-director of KINGDOM HEARTS III, will be attending the Game Developers Conference! He will be participating in Epic Game's annual "State of Unreal" keynote on Wednesday, March 20th from 9:30~10:30am to talk about the development of the latest installment to the KINGDOM HEARTS series. This presentation will be livestreamed on Unreal's YouTubeTwitch and Facebook.

GDC 2019 will take place from March 18-22 in San Francisco, California and feature hundreds of lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics taught by leading industry experts.

KINGDOM HEARTS III will also be featured at the Unreal Engine booth at GDC 2019 as a part of Unreal's showcase of dozens of impressive titles made in the Unreal Engine and to celebrate the massive global development community working with Unreal.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Tai Yasue to attend GDC 2019 to discuss KINGDOM HEARTS III's development

Already seeing people hyping themselves up for news. Oof.

I'm excited though. I love Yasue, he's a lot of fun. I hope this gets into some dev tidbits and stories that aren't talked about in the Ultimania.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Already seeing people hyping themselves up for news. Oof.

I'm excited though. I love Yasue, he's a lot of fun. I hope this gets into some dev tidbits and stories that aren't talked about in the Ultimania.

It doesn't really help that they announced this very last minute with no word on the specifics of what will be discussed. They know the fans hype themselves up over nothing, so they could have been a bit more transparent. But yeah, I don't think people should get their hopes up.

I hope so!

HK Motendra

Awards

Is there a general timestamp for this, or is it a closed event where whatever takes place is to be revealed?

Awards

I'm hoping for discussion of KH3's current development, but I'm bracing for nothing more than the development that happened before the release.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is there a general timestamp for this, or is it a closed event where whatever takes place is to be revealed?

They just randomly threw the announcement out there so nobody knows where Yasue is talking or when lol

SuperNova

Awards

Because it was so randomly announced I feel like Yasue is just gonna be discussing the general development of KH3 as a whole. Though it might be interesting to hear his thoughts on the current development going on with the DLC and how well KH3 was received :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Looks like Yasue will among the special guests participating in Epic Games' annual keynote. It'll be held on Wednesday from 9:30~10:30am and will be streamed on the Unreal Engine Twitch, Youtube and Facebook.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Looks like Yasue will among the special guests participating in Epic Games' annual keynote. It'll be held on Wednesday from 9:30~10:30am and will be streamed on the Unreal Engine Twitch, Youtube and Facebook.

Man, I totally see a PC port being an Epic Games Store exclusive.

Back