• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Yeah, the "fixed" cutscenes have me the most intrigued. One example of a technical issue I can think of is how, during the scene where the GoL gather, there's a moment where Aqua's model is turned backwards until we see her in the next shot. It's actually really distracting once you pick up on it.

I certainly would have enjoyed playing as them, but oh well. This probably means that segment where the guardians fight the Xehanort clones is another Union Cross flying Keyblade segment where you just push buttons and the characters react. Better then nothing.
I'm still curious how that section can even exist, considering the GoL never got the chance to fight the Xehanort Replicas in the main game before they fused with Xehanort. Part of me is still dreading it's more worldline or time travel shenanigans.

GreyouTT

Awards
Yeah, the "fixed" cutscenes have me the most intrigued. One example of a technical issue I can think of is how, during the scene where the GoL gather, there's a moment where Aqua's model is turned backwards until we see her in the next shot. It's actually really distracting once you pick up on it.

She's already facing that direction before that timestamp, so I think they just plain forgot to turn it around.

That, or she just found a penny on the floor. :ROFLMAO:

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Some cutscenes have weird transitions, like the last one in Olympus where Xigbar says "May your hear—" and abruptly fades out.
I don't know if they will "fix" that, but there's more of those that I'm not remembering.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Some cutscenes have weird transitions, like the last one in Olympus where Xigbar says "May your heart—" and abruptly fades out.
I don't know if they will "fix" that, but there's more of those that I'm not remembering.
That's 100% a stylistic intentional choice for that cutscene so I don't think that one's being changed.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I doubt they would be able to fix any potential translation issues with Master Xehanort considering Rutger Hauer passed away. However, one "fix" that would be nice is if they edited the second Terranort scene slightly. I've seen so many people get confused thinking that the exact same cutscene is playing over again somehow because it just doesn't make sense that the GoL all acknowledge they just returned from death, but then they behave exactly the same despite knowing they're just gone back in time a few minutes. Just change it ever so slightly to make it distinguishable from the first version, and then Lingering Will shows up all the same. Boom.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also they could change the color of Xion's eyes from blue to gold during the time she was a seeker. That always nagged at me

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Also they could change the color of Xion's eyes from blue to gold during the time she was a seeker. That always nagged at me
We don't even see her eyes prior to her restoration though, do we? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember an instance where that hood didn't cover half her face (even during battle).

AR829038

Awards
We don't even see her eyes prior to her restoration though, do we? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember an instance where that hood didn't cover half her face (even during battle).
Well, you sort of can see her eyes in the battle with her and Saïx. Bio-Roxas (Youtuber) has a series of breakdown videos where he breaks down details of Kingdom Hearts fights and stuff, and he made a video on that battle where he pointed out that, if you get a really close-up look at Xion, you can actually see her eyes are yellow for her being norted. Which is a nice little detail that's tragically too easy to miss.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just rewatched the cutscenes and you are correct, they never showed her eyes before she get her memories back. Could of sworn her eyes were still blue, lol

EDIT: Although they could add in the black smoke after she is defeated to show that her key was made for the X Blade

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Lol! My previous avatar was of golden eye Xion with her hood, how could you forget such a iconic avatar of mine XD. In all seriousness apparently her game model does have the norted eyes if you turn your screen up to it's brightest and can somehow see into it. It's amazing detail for a face you aren't suppose to see. I still wanted my evil Xionnort.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Heh. With them talking about the secret boss being something that challenging it makes me wonder if it's going to actually be Yozora or something.

That's my current prediction: that he is the secret boss now and the clip we have of him and Sora briefly bumping into each other and saying the opening lines of the first game is part of the pre-fight scene.

AR829038

Awards
Heh. With them talking about the secret boss being something that challenging it makes me wonder if it's going to actually be Yozora or something.

That's my current prediction: that he is the secret boss now and the clip we have of him and Sora briefly bumping into each other and saying the opening lines of the first game is part of the pre-fight scene.
I'm almost certain Yozora WON'T be the secret boss.
Think about it: The Secret Episode is supposed to be an expansion on the main story, correct? And the scene with Sora and Yozora meeting up clearly happens towards the end of that Secret Episode. Now, if the secret boss is supposed to be as difficult as they're saying, why on earth would they make beating it a requirement just to see the ending of the Secret Episode story? Since when are main story bosses allowed to be that difficult?
My theory is, we'll probably be able to find the secret boss hidden somewhere in Scala ad Caelum, which looks like it'll probably be the main setting of the Secret Episode. And whoever that secret boss is, I'm betting it'll either be some other character from the Union X timeline, or somebody brand new altogether. There's no way on earth it'll be Yozora.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hoping one of the "fixes" is having Namine and Nameless Star's scenes mandatory.

Would also be nice if some certain dialogue is changed to be closer to the original intent, but I doubt it.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I'm almost certain Yozora WON'T be the secret boss.
Think about it: The Secret Episode is supposed to be an expansion on the main story, correct? And the scene with Sora and Yozora meeting up clearly happens towards the end of that Secret Episode. Now, if the secret boss is supposed to be as difficult as they're saying, why on earth would they make beating it a requirement just to see the ending of the Secret Episode story? Since when are main story bosses allowed to be that difficult?
My theory is, we'll probably be able to find the secret boss hidden somewhere in Scala ad Caelum, which looks like it'll probably be the main setting of the Secret Episode. And whoever that secret boss is, I'm betting it'll either be some other character from the Union X timeline, or somebody brand new altogether. There's no way on earth it'll be Yozora.
Don't gotta crush my dreams like that with such certainty...
Besides, you use words like "clearly" to place when we see the two of them meeting but to be honest it's not. Sure, it's probably going to be a cliffhanger hook scene of some sort but we don't know that for sure until it happens. For all we know Sora finds a portal in Scala that takes him to the dark version of the final world.
Sure the logical choice and one most likely is someone from chi because generally secret bosses relate to future titles somehow, but personally I think a fight with yozora would be way cooler and I still think it's possible.
Until it drops I'm not eliminating any possibility from the table with such definitive certainty.
...except for it being Donald and goofy stacked on top of each other in a trench coat with Mary poppins' umbrella. It's probably not that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
As an alternative to Yozora being the secret boss what if he is your ally while fighting the boss? Like the moment they meet the boss appears and forces the two of them to work together.

D

Deleted member 252753

As an alternative to Yozora being the secret boss what if he is your ally while fighting the boss? Like the moment they meet the boss appears and forces the two of them to work together.
That's a fun idea. I think you can see at the end of the trailer that as they approach, the clouds part to reveal something, assumedly Kingdom Hearts, so I'll be curious to see if that means anything plotwise.

AleMustDie

Awards
So basically, only Boss Battles.
I wish I could play as Axel...

Also, if Yozora is the Secret Boss, they fight in that Dimension of the Final Trailer then, they end in Verum World...
Could be like this.
So the long Kingdom Hearts 4 , or Spin Off, wait begins...

See you soon, in 5 or 6 years.

Back