• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tags = Easier Job for Mods?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A

Audo

I'm only making this thread because I couldn't find mention of the Tag Feature in the announcements or anything, so yeah...

I noticed the new tag feature and I got to thinking. This would help Mod's out a lot in modding their respected forums. If a thread was needed to be closed, someone could edit the tags so that it's something like 'Needs to be Closed' or 'Please Close' and then when a Mod comes on to check their forums, the threads would be tagged and they could easily see which threads need to be closed (either due to spam, irrelevance, what have you.) I think it could make their jobs a bit easier, plus, when you click on a specific tag in a thread, it lists other threads with that tag, so they could easily track down which threads need to be closed.
Well, it's just a possible thought. Tell me what you think?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Or, if a person wants his thread closed, he can send a moderator a PM or report a post in the thread saying it needs to be closed.

Also, an announcement shall be made in due time. I'm certain some of you have noticed a few things that have have changed or were not there before. They will all be covered then.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I know that, but it's kinda pointless since efficient methods of such things have already been around for a long time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or, if a person wants his thread closed, he can send a moderator a PM or report a post in the thread saying it needs to be closed.

Also, an announcement shall be made in due time. I'm certain some of you have noticed a few things that have have changed or were not there before. They will all be covered then.

I've noticed a few things changed. Is something happening?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Ya, we're shutting KHInsider down, it's been too big of a time crunch and has depleted our monetary resources.

Say whaaaa? >.>.......

Then wouldnt that make the changes pointless =O

I bet that comment was just a sarcastic tee hee! For funsies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Hmm..... wow... so no more KHI eh? When will this be taking place?

Monetary resources gone?.... But wasnt a FFXIII site just started? And what about advertisers? =/ Not paying up? =/.....

I hope the site will at least be open until BBS' release lol....

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nope, the whole site will be closing down in about a week or so. Any changes you see are just tests being performed on a dying site.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Ah well... that was quite unexpected....

You should set up a paypal account for KHI so ppl can donate o_O

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Everyone says it isnt dying... and hopefully with the release of the new games itll pick up again.

Donations should help keep it going til then

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I bet that comment was just a sarcastic tee hee! For funsies.

Have I ever made a joke about anything? It's really sad, but we're going to have to say goodbye to this forum within a matter of a few days. I'd start packing your bags.

Back