• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Tag! You're It! <- One shot for Your Lord and Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
This is a present for C_U! =D Cause he's actually kinda cool if you get past the... boogey...ing. xD Anyhow, it's sposed to be Heart-felt. *Pokes heart*

Chapter: Theonlyone.

Rikku sighed, glancing in the direction of Gerard, who was hunched over, clicking the mouse of his computer rapidly, as there was a small spider underneath the left side, and he was determined to smash it. He'd been at it for an eternity. The blond glanced at her watch. Well... twenty minutes, anyway.

Pushing herself up off the couch, she walked the three feet required to reach the computer, and her ... <the author gags> Sweety-Pumpkin. She yawned, stretching her arms out while she looked at the screen, where some sort of tag was in the making.

"That looks neat!" She exclaimed, jabbing a finger at the screen. Gerd swerved around, unfortunately dragging his mouse in the circle with him. The stock he was placing was now being devoured by the Chocobo on the other side of the tag. He swirled back around to see the damage, and immediately began kicking and punching the air violently, providing his own sound effects.

Until he slammed his fist into the over-hanging cabinets of the computer desk. He held his hand - and many fanfictions were inspired -, letting out obscenities such as "Fudge-monkey-cycle" and "Cream-puff-bugle-face".

Rikku whimpered involuntarily, retreating a few steps. Gerd swiveled around, facing her with a smile plastered on that wouldn't fool anyone. He paused for a minute while he thought of what to say.

"It's fine, Honey!" He said behind the fake smile. "It doesn't hurt at all!"

Rikku paused. "You're hand is swelling."

Gerd, still with fake smile, looked first at his hand, then back at her. "With love!"

Rikku didn't know whether to laugh or feel ashamed. She had caused "Scary guitar man with beanie on" to be eaten by a chocobo. Oh. And she had hurt Gerd's hand indirectly.

Gerd turned, swiveling in his chair a couple times before facing the computer again to begin fixing the damage that the sig had suffered. Rikku sighed, plopping back down on the couch and wondering what she could do to make up for the damage. Finally, inspiration struck! But alas. Where would Rikku get a Pengy Corral Rental Permit so soon? She'd have to sleep on the situation. Maybe inspiration would strike after a good night's sleep.

The next morning, Rikku woke up with her blonde hair all cow-licky. She yawned, untucking herself from bed - as Rikku always stayed perfectly tucked into bed. It's a Super-cool-awesome-not-stealer-lady thing. - and facing the mirror. Rubbing her eyes, she suddenly knew exactly what she would do to make everything up to Gerard. She raced towards the phone, setting the wheels of her plan into motion.

Gerard was worried. He nervously glanced toward the clock, wondering why Rikku would be so late to get to his casa. He sat back on his couch, drumming his fingers on his knee. Somewhere out in the middle of a shin kick to Kat's... shins, Pickle doubled over in pain.

Sighing, Gerard checked his messages. His answering machina crackled, and Kat's voice sounded.

"You've got one new message, Gerd! Way to go! Live it up!" the Automated Kat exclaimed. Gerard grimaced. Kat had been tampering with the machine again.

Afte a small beep, Gerard heard Rikku's voice and jumped on the arm of the couch, eager to hear the message.

"Hey, Gerd! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be a little late today! I'm picking up an extra special, neat-o gift for you! Bye!" Another beep sounded, and the brief message was over.

Absent-mindedly popping the tabs out of the tape, labeling it, and slipping it on the bookshelf with the other Rikku tapes, Gerard thought about the gift he'd soon be getting. Maybe she had rented Pengy Corral! He sat and waited on his couch, too excited to watch the game.

Rikku sighed, throwing popcorn at her work. She didn't think it'd be this hard to make a simple gift for someone. There were so many things to worry about! Now she wasn't too sure if she could pull off something like this. She frowned, erasing yet another mistake from the gift. This would take all night!

The doorbell rang at Gerd's appartment, and a split second later he was there.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" He shouted, smiling so big that his ears were suddenly in the back of his head.

The pizza man stuffed the cardboard box in his face, sending Gerd crashing to the ground as he shouted "It's on the house, it's on the house!"

Gerard stayed down on the ground, crying silently. And then very, very loudly. He was interrupted, however, when Rikku knocked on the side of his doorway.

"Rikku!" He shouted, suddenly overjoyed. "I thought you'd never get here!"

Rikku smiled, giggling as she lifted the pizza box off Gerard's face. "I didn't mean to take so long..." she started. "But your gift took a little longer to make than I thought."

She walked over to Gerd's computer, typed in a short Url and covered the screen. "Okay, come up here!" She shouted to the young man lying on the floor. He obliged.

"Okay... look!" She uncovered the comp screen, revealing the gift.

Gerard stared at the screen. On it, was a tag. A small stick figure with blonde hair was holding hands with a slightly larger stick figure with black hair. There was a heart with a logo on the side behind them, and the background was scenery depicting a starry night. It looked as if it had been made on paint, which, Rikku did not mention, it had been.

"Ta-dah!" Rikku exclaimed, joyously.

Gerard was stunned to silence.

After the pause, Rikku looked him in the eye. "You do like it... don't you?"

Gerd smiled, adding the sig to his favorites list.

"It's the best sig I've ever gotten."

Aww... all that heart-felt goodness makes Kat wish she knew how to really write! =D I hope j00 enjoyed, Gerd! Hope it's not too short...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back