• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tag mode question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
Most of the time just leaving Tag mode on doesn't do much, unless you are near a Wi-Fi output signal. And if you are near one, you should receive something instantaneously.

So try this-

Just go to the nintendo channel on your Wii, and go to the DS Demo service, just click on any demo and then wait for it to start transmitting.
Go onto tag mode (on Re:Coded) and a balloon will appear.
Just back out of tag mode, and then go onto it again for another balloon (can be repeated as many times as you want.)
I did this yesterday and got 22 floors, and some random outfits.
Thats probably the easiest way I know to get things.

Gram

Banned
Awards
what if you cant get the nintendo channel or lack a wii such as myself?
were im at we dont get wifi :'[

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what if you cant get the nintendo channel or lack a wii such as myself?
were im at we dont get wifi :'[

Do you have multiple Nintendo Dual Screen Consoles? If so then you can use that. As for the Nintendo Channel, you can download it for free. Their are various different ways to do it. I have yet to own the game so don't take my tips unless your prepared for failure.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no only one DS and as i said the nintendo channel is something im unable to get an AT&T chip is the only thing giving me internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back