• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taeyeon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

I'm not entirely sure which stocks I can't use that come from photobucket, but if it's one I am not allowed to use, then I'll remove it. I don't tend to use real person tags.
Taeyeon text version
Taeyeon.png

Taeyeon textless version
TaeyeonV2.png

Did some sharpening on the stock and removed the layer that seemed to wash out the colors.
text
Taeyeonv3.png

textless
Taeyeonv4.png

removed some pentooling
Taeyeonv6.png

Taeyeonv5.png

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'm not entirely sure which stocks I can't use that come from photobucket, but if it's one I am not allowed to use, then I'll remove it. I don't tend to use real person tags.

haha no one cares about that anymore

just don't try and sell it

Taeyeon text version
Taeyeon.png

Taeyeon textless version
TaeyeonV2.png

Text is nice, I just don't like how it fades out. Would like it to be upfront more too.

As for the tag I would say some sharpening of the stock would help. And maybe just a little more contrast :3 it looks a bit washed out.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com

lol copyright. fuck that.

you always seem to amaze me. but idk, maybes its just that I really dont like that stock/the colors of the stock. also, that pentooling on the left seems really out of place.

Geocillin

Thanks for the advice, I've removed some pentooling (mainly the one on the left).

I need to find a good stock of Sica so I could do a tag of her.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I've got a picture of Sica in a bed with Taengoo, if you want? xD

I like the changes you did with it. The brighter colours definitely work better here. Plus it matches with the Gee concept a lot better. Removal of the pen tooling does look better as well, but I wouldn't mind more shapes and pentooling around Taeyeon.

The main problem that I have with this sig is that Taeyeon + Hair Straightener has nothing to do with Gee xD. Also the text seems a little too graffiti'ish for me. I'd go with lokicola as my font personally but I don't know if it'd look good with the background you have.

Geocillin

Well, that was the only stock I saw that had bright colors. Wasn't really sure what that object was, though was suspecting it was a hair straightener. Could you pm me the stock of Sica?

Also I remembered in the music video at points there were parts where the words were painted on the wall in a grafiti-ish fashion and felt as though it'd work.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Taeyeon♥
Good jobbb. It kinda fits Gee. Gee was more of a manequin-come-to-life though and this is more School girly ^.^
But still, cutie Tae-ey~

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I've got a picture of Sica in a bed with Taengoo, if you want? xD

I like the changes you did with it. The brighter colours definitely work better here. Plus it matches with the Gee concept a lot better. Removal of the pen tooling does look better as well, but I wouldn't mind more shapes and pentooling around Taeyeon.

The main problem that I have with this sig is that Taeyeon + Hair Straightener has nothing to do with Gee xD. Also the text seems a little too graffiti'ish for me. I'd go with lokicola as my font personally but I don't know if it'd look good with the background you have.

how did i know you'd appear in this thread? haha :)

Geocillin

how did i know you'd appear in this thread? haha :)

Wait, so my tag was getting responses mostly because of member's interest in SNSD? I've started noticing that a number of users were referring to the music video's theme when critiquing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back