• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► T_T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think some of you are misinterpreting me.

I said I wanted to be really good friends. Nothing really beyond that.

Why? Well, I think that friendships last longer than a romantic relationship. I mean, that's just in my opinion.

But then you never get to touch his penis

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Showing off the goods helps....alot. :D

Some of the best friendships start with boobs.

Just talk to him. My best friend ran up and poked me in the forehead in Home Ec. You never know what could happen.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Just find a topic he might like and run with it. You are not going to spark a good friendship in just a day. If you show off sexual stuff it will give him mixed signals. I mean I had a girl who I guess wanted to be a friend and she ended up putting her boobs in my face....lets say I didn't think of friendship at that moment.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Keep conversations with him short but interesting. Never make him feel likes he's just listening to you talk.

Find out if you share some of the same hobbies. If you do than bring it up in conversation casually. If he likes a sport that you do than get some friends together and play a bit.

EX. Me and a few other friends are going to play a bit of basketball. You're welcome to join us after school. If you can't make it than that's okay. See ya there if you chose to come.

Don't lay it on to thick that you like him. Give a hint here and there but not too much.

Don't try to impress him too much. If you do it could make him think that you are out of his league.

Be nice to him. Just a simple hello in the morning and sitting with him and his friends at lunch is all it takes.

Until you get close to him keep things in a group. Get to know him more and go to the movies or out to dinner. In a group of friends before you go just with him.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Lol, Girls dont have to be shy. The boys have to. Like the same situation of me. But for me it was easier, because everything happened, without my actions.

My questions to you, did he ever talked to you, did he ever watched more than 20 seconds in your eyes, and did he ever asked something about you, not about the class stuff?

Sora RE+Mixed

Just talk to him. try to find out what he likes and slowly build up the relationship. eventually things will get where you want them to. Hopefully this helps ^_^

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, don't start stalking him, of course...but just looking at what he has on him. Maybe a t-shirt, maybe he likes to draw, music, etc.
Interests can spark a conversation, partnering up for assignments helps as well... It really just depends on the whole entire situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back