• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► T_T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo-Tional

Ok, so I might sound like a crazy little girl with a crush....but whatever.

Well, anyhow, there's this guy i like and I want to be his friend, but I don't know how. And today, to my greatest surprise, we got assigned seats and the teacher put us together.

*cries with joy after so many months of hoping for that day to come*

BUT it's only temporary because she changes seats after each unit for some odd reason and that means I don't have much time. This is the only class I have with him, so I hope to become good friends before the unit ends and we have to change seats AGAIN for the millionth time....

The problem with me is that I get so nervous around him and I don't know what to say to him to start a conversation. T_T And another problem is that there are two girls he's like really good friends with and he talks to them a lot, so that might mean that he'll pay less attention to me.

I don't know what to do.

So, if anyone out there has any suggestions or past experiences, please help me :] I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks my loves,
-Emo-TionaL

XxRebel_GirlxX

well just talk about that class
or just ask him stuff about what schools he went to
theres a lot of stuff you can talk about...
pretend you are talking to your bff
just grab his attention somehow!!!!
i know you can do it!

Emo-Tional

Isn't talking about school boring??? I don't think he's really into that.

This is so harddd X_X

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Talk about how your tits hurt, it's a great conversation starter with guys

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Drop your pencil and make him pick it up.... Or pretend to be confused and ask for help.... Or wear a low cut shirt.......

Emo-Tional

Lol, the classic pencil drop :] I might try that.

as for the low cut shirt, I'll pass. ;p

XxRebel_GirlxX

youre kinda like me
theres this gorgeous guy in my french class has the most prettiest eyes
and I talked to him about the dances and stuff like that
then the other day someone touched me and it was him!!!
he walked me to my class and we were just talking about retarded stuff
so if i can i know you can! :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If you want his attention, it would be wise to you know...get his attention. Nervous? Oh well.
Only 1 of two things can happen:

1. He'll like you and you two will be annoying your friends for weeks until he dumps you for not putting out
OR
2. He'll not be attracted to you, causing you nothing but hurt an humiliation that you'll get over after a couple of weeks.

Emo-Tional

^Talk to him about him when I know nothing too much about him. ? lol
---

I think some of you are misinterpreting me.

I said I wanted to be really good friends. Nothing really beyond that.

Why? Well, I think that friendships last longer than a romantic relationship. I mean, that's just in my opinion.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
^Talk to him about him when I know nothing too much about him. ? lol
---

I think some of you are misinterpreting me.

I said I wanted to be really good friends. Nothing really beyond that.

Why? Well, I think that friendships last longer than a romantic relationship. I mean, that's just in my opinion.

:idea: learn something about him... then ask him about him

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Ok, so I might sound like a crazy little girl with a crush....but whatever.

Well, anyhow, there's this guy i like and I want to be his friend, but I don't know how. And today, to my greatest surprise, we got assigned seats and the teacher put us together.

*cries with joy after so many months of hoping for that day to come*

BUT it's only temporary because she changes seats after each unit for some odd reason and that means I don't have much time. This is the only class I have with him, so I hope to become good friends before the unit ends and we have to change seats AGAIN for the millionth time....

The problem with me is that I get so nervous around him and I don't know what to say to him to start a conversation. T_T And another problem is that there are two girls he's like really good friends with and he talks to them a lot, so that might mean that he'll pay less attention to me.

I don't know what to do.

So, if anyone out there has any suggestions or past experiences, please help me :] I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks my loves,
-Emo-TionaL

i use to have aproblem about something like that, what i didn was treat the person as anormal person, and that they wont rejectme no matter what. but i still try to be settled and ask questions that arent so ridiculous.

so asks him about things he likes, and see if u can relate anything to that with what u like, (i know im describing this so wrong)

but anyways, talking isnt so hard, maybe u need to have more confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back