• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

T.T Anylisation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=s8.jpg

Ok, check this pic of T.T out, the station is at the front. It has been confirmed you can ride them, as an option of world to world transport. If you look closely, you can see white circles around the town, what are those? Railway lines? Also note the mountain on the right hand side of the town, what could this be for? The trains seem to be pretty long too, check out the two bottom corners. It seems like it will have a N/S/E/W part, like Zelda: Majora's mask. If so, then there should be:
N: Shops
S: Train station and entrance.
E: Cafés,misc basically. Inns here too. Gummi Garage is here, also.
W: Houses, smaller shops, mini-games maybe? Catch the chickens?
In all, T:T looks HUGE and it will be great to play. Also, note the shape of the train station door... it looks like a key's set of teeth ;) Gd luck understanding all this. Bye!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I think those little white curcles you speak of, which I can't really see, are houses. You could be right about the directions and such. But I think that its Like DI.
Main Island=Main part of the city
While I mean like they all have a place where the kids can play hence the clocktower. And the main island of Destiny Islands. And around the main area is where they live. So I think thats where BHK and friends live possibly. And the big mountain is probably just for scenery. Or maybe a boss battle there. Sora might say "We have to fight him outside the city so no one gets hurt." Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back