• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

System Sector in Olympus...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Okay, so here is the deal.....

I've currently discovered a system sector in Olympus, the one whcih recommends you to be at level 40. The problem is that one of the challenges is kind of vauge, which means I don't understand it too well. The challenge is to "Pull off 5 successful counter attacks!". The issue here is that I don't know what they mean by counter attack in this game. So, as soon as I saw that message, I turned off my DS. So, does anyone know what deck commands or abilities would count as a counter attack, or could you at least clarify how to counter attack in Re: Coded? :confused:

Swordsaint

lol, use the counter or command counter accessories

a counter attack in this is no different to any other game except that the ability is equipped via an accessory.

Swordsaint

I honestly can't remember the name of the accessories, but if you check your gear and look at the descriptions you'll find them if you have either of those accessories. Just an FYI too, command-counters work for those challenges too.

Rexy

Bronze Member
the only challenge i still don't understand is this "Play at Night"

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
try to not double post oran

and you get that ability from the Payback Ring, the Counter Ring, and the Command Ring, or the Auto Counter Ability on Olympia, Obilvion, or Metal Chocobo's overclock, provided you have one of the rings equiped

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I'd like to thank the members Swordsaint and Superschlock for helping me on this topic. I'd also like to thank Rexy and Oran for telling me the existence of the "Play at Night" challange. I believe my question is answered now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back