• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

system problem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
alright, lets get to the point. Was playing FFVIII today on my PS3.I Finished the first disk. After I switched the first disk, the screen stayed black. For way too long. Tried just stopping the game and starting with disk 2, didn't do anything. does anyone know anything about this? Can the PS3 not play multi-disk games? Considering all the problems I've read about it, I just don't know.

I've searched it. The only thing that comes up is not being able to play any disks at all.
I'm not sure if this is the right thread. but, it is video game related.And the Sony thread just seemed to be about discussing future/current games. so, there.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
alright, lets get to the point. Was playing FFVIII today on my PS3.I Finished the first disk. After I switched the first disk, the screen stayed black. For way too long. Tried just stopping the game and starting with disk 2, didn't do anything. does anyone know anything about this? Can the PS3 not play multi-disk games? Considering all the problems I've read about it, I just don't know.

I've searched it. The only thing that comes up is not being able to play any disks at all.
I'm not sure if this is the right thread. but, it is video game related.And the Sony thread just seemed to be about discussing future/current games. so, there.
Ummm I honestly have no clue. What I would do is try to restart your system and try it again. If it still doesn't work, try formatting your system. Hopefully it works out for you.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Have you tried turning off the system, then turning it back on and running disc 2. It should pick up the save file and run from there.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I can't even get to the main menu. it shows the PS logo then goes to a black screen.

edit: ok, this was a waste of a thread. it didn't even occur to me until after I made it, but I didn't try all the disks. LOL guess what? all of them work. Except for 2. Please laugh and have pity on my soul. o_O I am such a douche for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back