• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Synthesis Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemik

Could anyone give me a general overview of what you can synthesize endlessly without wasting materials for the important weapons such as Ultima and Save the King?

For example, can I just continually synthesize Drive Recoveries and always be able to grind the materials again?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Could anyone give me a general overview of what you can synthesize endlessly without wasting materials for the important weapons such as Ultima and Save the King?

For example, can I just continually synthesize Drive Recoveries and always be able to grind the materials again?

All materials except Orichalcum+ can be grinded endlessly, although the regular Orichalcum can be quite the chore as you'll have to rely on bulky vendors dropping them, and some others have to be crafted.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What Voidgear says is essentially correct. Some of the Twilight materials are also rather a fiddle to get in bigger quantities, yet if it's about such things as Drive Recoveries, those can also be got for free by repeatedly doing the Mushroom in Agrabah's treasure cave.

Xemik

What Voidgear says is essentially correct. Some of the Twilight materials are also rather a fiddle to get in bigger quantities, yet if it's about such things as Drive Recoveries, those can also be got for free by repeatedly doing the Mushroom in Agrabah's treasure cave.

All materials except Orichalcum+ can be grinded endlessly, although the regular Orichalcum can be quite the chore as you'll have to rely on bulky vendors dropping them, and some others have to be crafted.

Thanks a lot, both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back