• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SYNTEL-CORE MODEL MK-VII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
SYNTEL-CORE CORPORATION is an automated cybernetics factory built to create the worlds finest cyborgs..

All cyborgs are calibrated via previous models in the intention of creating one built to withstand all elements of impacts.
As such, synergistic nanotechnology is created to adapt to all impacts thus outputting a greater force in compliance
to its intelligent nerve reacting SS (safety system) core. It's ability to adapt is the cause of its evolutionary state. All
cyborgs have melee combat data stored at the SS core, and are equipped with basic combat skills. All bodily/combat movements are fluid via the kinetic energy coursing through the twitching muscle fibers of the cyborg.

Syntel-core is geared towards creating a compliant and sophisticated military force.

nebwhd.jpg

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Re: SYNTELLIICORE MODEL MK-VII

GLITCH

noun
1. a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment.

verb
1. suffer a sudden malfunction or fault.

an undesired transition that occurs before the signal settles to its intended value. In other words, glitch is an electrical pulse of short duration that is usually the result of a fault or design error, particularly in a digital circuit. For example, many electronic components, such as flip-flops, are triggered by a pulse that must not be shorter than a specified minimum duration; otherwise, the component may malfunction. A pulse shorter than the specified minimum is called a glitch. A related concept is the runt pulse, a pulse whose amplitude is smaller than the minimum level specified for correct operation, and a spike, a short pulse similar to a glitch but often caused by ringing or crosstalk. A glitch can occur in the presence of race condition in a poorly designed digital logic circuit.

3021me0.jpg

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

SYNTEL-CORE was a leading revolutionary corporation designed to create a strong military force. At it's core was a self sustaining unit that supplied high performance combat cyborgs at the order of its creator. However due to the units growing intelligence and humanity, it created a force to protect itself after calculating results of a struggle within a war it was originally created to help overturn.

The Unit known as MK-0 created 6 highly intelligent cyborgs outside of its creators orders from the bodies of dead soldiers. It feared deconstruction after a ruling suggested the military projects of Syntel-core be destroyed. Due to it's in ability to leave it's core state, it sought to find a living remnant of war to transition itself into the outside world with the help of it's 6 cyborgs.

After finding a viable subject, it manifested itself onto it's host who was near death. However nothing happened to it's core unit. No deconstruction had been done, and upon viewing the imagery given by it's cyborgs, there was only destruction and decay upon the surface. Forcing itself into hiding and a deep sleep, the MK-0 soon to become MK-7 would arise into the new world...however
the new world, and it's current state didn't come without some problems...

I'll post the final picture soon..

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Ophan, these are outstandingly brilliant! Is this for a project of sorts? Or do you have a thing for cyborgs? I like the descriptions you give of each picture you do. I actually thought for a moment there, you were drawing these based off of the words you've chosen. (Such as Glitch.) From the looks of both pictures, they're the same cyborg person, correct? I really can't wait to see the final picture of what this cyborg looks like after fearing its possible destruction and avoiding it at all costs.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

He's in the military.

Nanomachines, Al's, military weapons company... I can't help but feel that this was inspired by Metal Gear Solid.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

lol, unfortunately i only get weekends for some free time to draw. So far i've been working on rough drafts of Glitch. Drawing cyborgs really takes some patience 0_0

Shasta

Awards

I commend you sir, your cybernetic drawings are outstanding, and it takes an insane amount of detailing just to get that level of effect. Good Work!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Your artwork is so beautiful~ I just love the amount of detail you put into your drawings, really makes them look interesting and amazing.

I'm loving your latest wip. The shading is lovely. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back