• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sympathy anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

Was anyone else sad after playing Roxas' part... I can honestly say I almost shed a tear when you were done at Twilight town...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I too felt very sorry for Roxas. It actually made me like the character even more. Although his story was short, Square did a good job in developing him. Roxas is now really high up on my favorite character list.

jack sparrow

i felt more sorry for axel then roxas i mean roxas has the whole part of sora thing and axel has no one

D

Dexter

Man, I loved the flash backs when the screen gets all...I don't know how to subscirbe it! By the Dusk battles got annoying! But yeah it was sad....________

master3456

Ill be getting it next week for my birthday but I cant wait to kick some heartless but in it as every one

bishojoKasume

It started getting boring until Sora showed up. I can't believe it took 2 and a half hours just for the KH logo to appear!

Somehow I keep thinking of Roxas as Jesse McCartney. ^_^ I mean he does has his voice and he looks similiar to him.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I was so pissed when they just ended it the way they did I want him to come back!!

Whispered.Hope

I was so sad after Roxas' part was over. His last line was so heart-breaking. -major Roxas fangirl- I even cried when Sora shed a tear when he was leaving Haine and the others. T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back