• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbolic parallels between KH and Christianity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle

Re: A symbolic connection between Kingdom Hearts And Christianity...

You know I realize something. One mention of Christianity or Jesus, and EVERY troll jumps on board to mock it lol. Very mature. Way to be a good community folks. Here's what it comes down too, there are quite a few connections between Kingdom hearts and Christianity. Yes, good vs. evil is a common story theme, but can any of you people tell me the origin of that? As well, the little picture about the quote, unquote "Jewish zombie", is a little much don't you think? If someone finds a theme in a story and wants to share it, it shouldn't be persecuted just because people have a problem with it, it should be commented positively on, or not at all. We are a community united by a common interest in an awesome game with a great story and cool characters. We get on this site to talk about that, not persecute other belief systems. If you want to do that, take it to an Atheist or Agnostic forum. Otherwise, stop being a troll and support your fellow community member or don't. I don't personally care. This isn't the place to post negatively about beliefs, this is the place to comment on Kingdom Hearts, and should remain that way, thank you.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

You know I realize something. One mention of Christianity or Jesus, and EVERY troll jumps on board to mock it lol. Very mature. Way to be a good community folks. Here's what it comes down too, there are quite a few connections between Kingdom hearts and Christianity. Yes, good vs. evil is a common story theme, but can any of you people tell me the origin of that? As well, the little picture about the quote, unquote "Jewish zombie", is a little much don't you think? If someone finds a theme in a story and wants to share it, it shouldn't be persecuted just because people have a problem with it, it should be commented positively on, or not at all. We are a community united by a common interest in an awesome game with a great story and cool characters. We get on this site to talk about that, not persecute other belief systems. If you want to do that, take it to an Atheist or Agnostic forum. Otherwise, stop being a troll and support your fellow community member or don't. I don't personally care. This isn't the place to post negatively about beliefs, this is the place to comment on Kingdom Hearts, and should remain that way, thank you.

Gee thanks for bumping a thread so people can argue some more, it was really helpful

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The problem isn't anything to do with Christianity. It's people who think correlation equals causation, and use that to say Kingdom Hearts and Christianity are connected and not just paralleled.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I see no parallels or similarities. Also, please keep religion out of Kingdom Hearts. There is no reason at all to add your faith where it is not at all required or sensible to add.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

The problem isn't anything to do with Christianity. It's people who think correlation equals causation, and use that to say Kingdom Hearts and Christianity are connected and not just paralleled.

He just didn't give any really good examples, just vauge basic plot points that most stories have

Eagle

Wow, thank you for making my point for me. So, instead of admitting it was wrong to make fun of someone's belief, you defend your rude comments. Sweet xD and square enicks, dude, it's just someone's opinion. If you don't care about it, don't read it or comment, man lol. The guy saw parallels and expressed it, doesn't mean everyone and their brony has to get all "RAWR" about it hahaha. Oh and for me, it's

Eagle

(continued, sorry.) it's not as much about the bashing a belief as it is the flat up lack of acceptance and rudeness from everyone. This could have been a really cool philosophical forum, but instead turned into a bunch of people bashing someone who was genuinely excited about something. I mean, really? Eh, just be more accepting people. It's not a big deal. If you don't like it, skip it. Otherwise, try and promote the forum instead of bashing someone on it, Jeez lol.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow, thank you for making my point for me. So, instead of admitting it was wrong to make fun of someone's belief, you defend your rude comments. Sweet xD and square enicks, dude, it's just someone's opinion. If you don't care about it, don't read it or comment, man lol. The guy saw parallels and expressed it, doesn't mean everyone and their brony has to get all "RAWR" about it hahaha. Oh and for me, it's

2/10
Your second post confirms you as a troll. You speak of not being rude, but look at what you post. Hypocrite. I could really careless about being rude or not, if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. Deal with it.
Also, nothing I said was near RAWR worthy. It was sarcasm, my RAWR is reserved for 4chan. I don't feel like getting banned here. But like I said, obvious troll is obvious

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm also just stating my opinion. All I said was that it had no parallels. Also, no one insulted his belief, they were just giving their opinions, as was I.

Eagle

aaaaaaaaannnnnndddd, your not? Even after posting junk again and again? Excellent hahaha. If it wasn't a big deal, then why would you post so much against it lol? Also, I obviously hit a nerve with the brony thing, so I apologize if your in a com-rage over that, but you obviously have some problems with the thought of religion in general, so I don't really want to talk to someone who's so....not objective, I guess? I'm done posting anyways. I've made my point, so I'm cool. If anyone has a problem with what I said or whatever, feel free to PM. Otherwise, this should be over, thanks.

Eagle

That wasn't meant for Enicks. Sorry, man. And there was some bashing, Enicks, that's the reason I posted something. I respect your opinion and understand that some see parallels and some don't. I just don't like the bashing, that's why I said something.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
aaaaaaaaannnnnndddd, your not? Even after posting junk again and again? Excellent hahaha. If it wasn't a big deal, then why would you post so much against it lol? Also, I obviously hit a nerve with the brony thing, so I apologize if your in a com-rage over that, but you obviously have some problems with the thought of religion in general, so I don't really want to talk to someone who's so....not objective, I guess? I'm done posting anyways. I've made my point, so I'm cool. If anyone has a problem with what I said or whatever, feel free to PM. Otherwise, this should be over, thanks.
lol When did I say anything about bronies? I could give a fuck about that. I actually believe in some form of God to an extent, youre just being ignorant. There just has yet to be a good example that strongly links KH to Christianity, and you have yet to provide one. Just instigating people to get upset and your replies to our replies have yet to really address anything than state what you've said from the beggining.
Oh, and Welcome To KHI

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eagle, learn to edit your posts when you want to add something instead of double-posting.

In other news, I'm closing this thread before it explodes in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back