• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

Nope, Nomura isn't gonna work on the game until after a few other projects. If I had to take a wild guess I would say that he'll do what he did for this game, make a list of everthing that wasn't explained in this game and have a writer write out scenario's for them.

Star`s~fire~

you know, i think when the finale game comes, its going to be about how sora takes the throne of kingdomhearts or something that in the end kairi's his queen and mickey and riku are also the kings as well but with sora being the high and great kingof them all.

Star`s~fire~

hey wait a sec.. now that i think about ... wait nevermind i never bothered to look maybe when i beat it again ill look extra hard at stuff

Vin

Bronze Member
i thought it looked like the symbol for trinity limit xd

Morning Twilight

it was a crown, doesn't it seem odd that it's the same symbol that Sora wears around his neck? And it does seem like a pretty big coincidence that the 3 symbols were: heartless, nobody, and crown. So far Kh=heartless Kh2=nobody and heartless, Maybe the 3rd one will include all three or since the secret vid occured in the past, maybe the symbol is for the keyblade.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back