• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Symbol on rikus back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

ok i know you all know this and stuff That the Spirit Symbol is located on the back of rikus outfit but there is non on sora's does that mean that's riku's symbol or is there more meaning behind the spirit symbol then what we know im thinking mabe it has some tie with vanitas on how he was able to spawn the unverused there has to be a reason that only riku has the symbol on his new outfit I been going over and over the trailer and i dont know what that TWEWY person says just before he summons a dream eater but when he does a light gem apears in the middle and heart shape emblems apead in a siral then a spirt is summoned and when the guy in the black cloak summns the Ape Dream eater a darkness void apears and as a spirel of a dimand/frost shards spiral around the void darkness to make the Ape Nightmare

Spoiler Spoiler Show

the top is the nightmare and the bottom one is the spirit

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so my theroy is does riku have any coneactions to the Dream eaters if so what is it for mabe Riku is the one destined to free the worlds form sleep and open the keyhole

Last edited:

Rallade

Awards
ok i know you all know this and stuff That the Spirit Symbol is located on the back of rikus outfit but there is non on soras does that mean thats rikus symbol or is there more meaning behind the spirit symbol then what we know im thinking mabe it has some tie with vanitas on how he was able to spawn the unverused ther has to be a reason only riku has the symbol on his new outfit i been going over and over the trailer and i dont know what that TWEWY person says just befor he summons a dream eater but when he does a light gem apears in the middle and heart shape emblems apead in a siral then a spirt is summoned and when the guy in the black cloak summns the Ape Dream eater a dark ness void apears and aspilera of dimand/frost shards spiral around the void darkness to make the Ape Nightmare

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so my theroy is does riku have any coneactions to the Dream eaters if so what is it for mabe Riku is the one destined to free the worlds form sleep and open the key hole

One word: punctuation. I couldn't read it >_>

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pardon, but do my eyes decieve me when I read "23"?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Yes, lets all criticize someone's grammar and not be helpful at all. Kids these days...

Anyways, the symbol on Riku's back probably won't have any significance. It's the symbol of the Dream Eaters and that's pretty much it.

Although thinking on it more, it may have something to do with the drop meter. Or have another effect on them in the RoS similar to how the Organization has to wear those cloaks to use Dark Portals.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
well im sorry that i cant spell as good as you guys :p but dont dis only replay to thread and stay on topic

Yes, lets all criticize someone's grammar and not be helpful at all. Kids these days...

Anyways, the symbol on Riku's back probably won't have any significance. It's the symbol of the Dream Eaters and that's pretty much it.

I mean no disrespect, I'm just having trouble understanding what he is saying. I'm not trying to insult him at all. But anyway, no. I just believe it is a part of his outfit. Sora can also summon Spirits, so Riku being able to has little to no significance.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The reason could go so far as "Just because". Maybe they just threw it on there because Riku's outfit wasn't flashy enough from the backside view.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
then why does sora not have it on his outfit it makes no sense at all for riku to only have it on his outfit

Sora's outfit is full of color, Riku's looks like an edited verison of his outfit from II. Maybe it was for the trailer so people don't mistake it for his II outfit, or it could've been to add an effect. We really won't know until more information is released.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well im sorry that i cant spell as good as you guys :p but dont dis only replay to thread and stay on topic

Your spelling is not a problem but you really should use "." at the end of a sentence and start on a new line every now and then.
Get much easier to read then

Sector 3

bullshit theory incoming

riku absorbs the power of dream eaters hence why he has their logo on him

sora only cooperates with them physically so he doesn't

TheKHPlayer

ok i know you all know this and stuff That the Spirit Symbol is located on the back of rikus outfit but there is non on sora's does that mean that's riku's symbol or is there more meaning behind the spirit symbol then what we know im thinking mabe it has some tie with vanitas on how he was able to spawn the unverused there has to be a reason that only riku has the symbol on his new outfit I been going over and over the trailer and i dont know what that TWEWY person says just before he summons a dream eater but when he does a light gem apears in the middle and heart shape emblems apead in a siral then a spirt is summoned and when the guy in the black cloak summns the Ape Dream eater a darkness void apears and as a spirel of a dimand/frost shards spiral around the void darkness to make the Ape Nightmare

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so my theroy is does riku have any coneactions to the Dream eaters if so what is it for mabe Riku is the one destined to free the worlds form sleep and open the keyhole

It's probably the gimmick he uses. Instead of Sora using them in combat, Riku probably has the power to channel the Spirits into him so that his attacks are more devastated (Kinda like the Command Styles in BBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back